Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

3 minutes ago, D P R said:

What are the chances you'll put some pizza sauce and melted cheese on?

About the same chances of 80 getting laid before the age of 60 and starring in the new remake of the 40 year old virgin: 60 is the new 40. 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

About the same chances of 80 getting laid before the age of 60 and starring in the new remake of the 40 year old virgin: 60 is the new 40. 

So you're satin' there's a chance...

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Just finished reading.  Pac is not taking a unique a stance on anything .  He took a popular view early arguing against your strategy like JIF, myself and EY did.  He brought it up again after you made it crystal clear your not changing it.  He is calling people town but not scum hunting at all.  He has stuck his vote on Decker and really haven't made any waves after that.  After reading Im good with leaving my vote on Pac.  

According to Verb's VC, you aren't on Pac. 

41 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I unvoted when I was going through my kindness phase.  

I remember. I just thought I'd remind you, because your post sounded like you still had a vote on him. 

6 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Just finished reading.  Pac is not taking a unique a stance on anything .  He took a popular view early arguing against your strategy like JIF, myself and EY did.  He brought it up again after you made it crystal clear your not changing it.  He is calling people town but not scum hunting at all.  He has stuck his vote on Decker and really haven't made any waves after that.  After reading Im good with leaving my vote on Pac.  

Unvote 

Vote Crusher

I already explained this.  I was the first person to voice my displeasure with DPR.  That's the definition of being unique.  I didn't follow anyone.

I voted Decker because he hasn't said anything about anyone. 

I'm switching my vote to you because despite the fact I've already corrected you, you're trumpeting this nonsense about me following you JiF and EY.. 

as if.

8 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

lol I guess.

I looked though your posts and I have a question. You've been continuously suspecting 80 and JiF. And at some point you said that EY and JiF wouldn't make sense as scum together. But then you got caught up in the whole tactic conversation and then the whole lack of claim post Calder flip. Do you have some more reads of other players? 

actually I do not have other scum reads ATM I of the JIF EY situation I think one of them may be scum and one may be town I made a comment about them be on the same team but later gave reasons why that might not be the case

33 minutes ago, Pac said:

Unvote 

Vote Crusher

I already explained this.  I was the first person to voice my displeasure with DPR.  That's the definition of being unique.  I didn't follow anyone.

I voted Decker because he hasn't said anything about anyone. 

I'm switching my vote to you because despite the fact I've already corrected you, you're trumpeting this nonsense about me following you JiF and EY.. 

as if.

This guarantees I'm town.  You just confirmed another townie.  So bad at this. 

It'd probably be a good idea for Nyn, AVM & Leelou to recap their cases on Hally. JiF and I have both stated that our votes are consolidation.

If the cases don't move folks, we're going to have to get down with someone else or risk missing our 8 pm deadline (which I'm guessing not a lot of people are going to be around for).

Here are the relevant posts of my thoughts about Hallia. I snipped some of them to my points about her so it wouldn't be even longer.

Halli is a question mark for me atp. But I think I'll prolly be able to tell better as the game progresses.

Later on as D1 progressed I switched my vote from Calder to Halli cause I wanted a competing train on her. She said I was ignoring her response to Calder and voting her. And asked me if I had no opinion about what she said. Here's my response:

If you mean what he said on your meta? I can't know if he's actually speccing or not and I don't know what games he played with you. I will say that as town, you can either be super townie or you can be a bit scummy. But you're also sneaky as **** as scum and you have fooled me before so I'm wary.

Regardless, as I pointed out, he's suspect and I didn't like his reasoning. But apart from that you feel a little weird to me and I wanted a competing train on you. Does that bother you?

Post Calder flip (I think it was during N1) I said the following

Next King should shoot Hallia or geyno imo. Hallia still feeling weird. Her responses to me just feel off. She's trying to butter me up.

The next day, Lee agrees that something feels off about Hallia. I said the following in response to her.

It's not even just that, but it's part of it. Her interaction with Calder and fixation on whether or not he was actually speccing the LOST game or not was eh. Which is why I told her... look, I can't know if he actually followed the game or not so what you're saying means nothing. But I did admit that her town game is not always clean, which is a point I disagreed with with Calder. Clov was also "speccing" the game and was hardly following the actual game thread. So that whole angle was eh.

Beyond that she's shmoozed a couple of us with town reads. She's been constantly shmoozing me even when I'm seriously FoSing her. And she's basically been doing nothing beyond that. Her vote on Calder only happened after both of us were questioning and prodding him. Has she even voiced her opinion of how the King and voting should take place? Cause I don't recall a peep out of her about it and it's sort of been a main talking point. I can almost FEEL her forcing herself to post like a tire out of air. And I know she prefers ten times more being town and is sick of randing scum all the time. She is not coming off natural and has been relying heavily on being cutsie. i love her, but she's scum. She knows it and she knows I know it. 

And her little prod at who CTM's suspects were? She isn't even doing the actual work of looking up who he was pushing. Just throwing it out there for someone to bite. That's NOT town Halli. Just no. 

Next I question her several times about why she is voting Ballin and also why she brought up who CTM was suspecting and why she never completed that train of thought. After asking a couple of times, she eventually answers my Ballin question, but I'm pretty sure she never answered my CTM question. So I say this in response to her:

First of all, pretty sure you haven't answered my question about bringing up who CTM was pushing D1. Even though I asked it at least twice if not three times already.

And secondly, your Ballin reasoning is BS. There are plenty of low posters who are coasting, you included, and I don't see why Ballin is the one you're zooming into out of that group. Did you even actually question him about his read list at any point? I mean, I'm prolly gonna check that out eventually myself. But you might as well tell me too.

As far as I can see, she never responded to this over the weekend. I mean she said yesterday she was busy with finals and was catching up, which fair enough, but she didn't post anything after that.