If you had to fight one Jets player ...

Maxman

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Geno would tear  your head off and sh*t down your throat and id pay to see it!!!!!!

First of all. that would never happen. If he ever came after me he'd go down in a heap after I put a .308 right through his tiny little brain. Second of all, what difference does it make even if he did? He's still a f*cking POS that can't play QB to save his life.

1 minute ago, Mainejet said:

First of all. that would never happen. If he ever came after me he'd go down in a heap after I put a .308 right through his tiny little brain. Second of all, what difference does it make even if he did? He's still a f*cking POS that can't play QB to save his life.

So now you want to shoot Geno? 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No actually that would be you who I heard has wound up in the gutter a few times outside Old Queens

Yes. It is not you, self-proclaimed master of the ignore feature and male masturbatory news analyst, that got leg swept by Chan Gailey. It is I. And it happened outside of Olde Queens. Because that's at Rutgers. Which is in my screenname, hence the connection.

7 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Yes. It is not you, self-proclaimed master of the ignore feature and male masturbatory news analyst, that got leg swept by Chan Gailey. It is I. And it happened outside of Olde Queens. Because that's at Rutgers. Which is in my screenname, hence the connection.

I figured id un ignore you for this thread where its about fighting just to see what the weak minded and body individuals such as yourself had to say, easy to flex behind a screen. 

12 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Didn't they film a Soprano's scene at Old Queens with Tony and Big Pussy before they knocked off Matthew Belavaqua at Hacklebarney State Park?

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I figured id un ignore you for this thread where its about fighting just to see what the weak minded and body individuals such as yourself had to say, easy to flex behind a screen. 

How am I flexing? I'm admitting that you figured me out. It is I that got leg swept by Chan Gailey. Your savvy and clearly naturally embedded skills of being a sleuth were able to detect that I was projecting that incident on to you. You then were able to figure out the exact geocoordinates by analyzing my internet handle. Rutgers is located in New Brunswick, and Olde Queens is a very popular bar. Your powerful skills of deduction were able to make the most educated guess regarding the location of the leg sweep. This board has clearly underestimated your intellect.

4 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

How am I flexing? I'm admitting that you figured me out. It is I that got leg swept by Chan Gailey. Your savvy and clearly naturally embedded skills of being a sleuth were able to detect that I was projecting that incident on to you. You then were able to figure out the exact geocoordinates by analyzing my internet handle. Rutgers is located in New Brunswick, and Olde Queens is a very popular bar. Your powerful skills of deduction were able to make the most educated guess regarding the location of the leg sweep. This board has clearly underestimated your intellect.

Back to my original decision.

You've chosen to ignore content by RutgersJetFan.

5 minutes ago, Flushing Roots said:

Didn't they film a Soprano's scene at Old Queens with Tony and Big Pussy before they knocked off Matthew Belavaqua at Hacklebarney State Park?

Not at all. To my knowledge they never filmed in NB. Most of their stuff was filmed in North NJ. The Muffler Man in the opening credits is only a couple blocks from where I grew up.

8 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I'd love to kick the sh*t out of Hackenberg just to see who he would blame for his lack of fighting skills.

He was a really good fighter under bill o brien lol.

15 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Not at all. To my knowledge they never filmed in NB. Most of their stuff was filmed in North NJ. The Muffler Man in the opening credits is only a couple blocks from where I grew up.

Incorrect.

In Season One or Two Tony met with the corrupt cop beneath the Route 1 bridge.

Couple of episodes later the cop took a header off the bridge.

16 hours ago, Maxman said:

You have to fight a Jets player and he can't be a kicker or a punter. It has to be someone on the roster now (can't be Ryan Fitzpatrick). 

Who would you fight and why?

You do realize our punters are bad assed Aussies right Maxman? 

Anyway, I would fight Revis, for his past holdouts.

Archived