Orange County Chopper Jets Bike

Rexorcism

4 hours ago, Rexorcism said:

13c2b870cd0f7b953c9861f56dc75aa1.jpg

I visited OCC yesterday in Newburgh, NY. Checked out some bikes and ate at the sportsbar restaurant. I heard that Woody had the guys build him a bike and introduce it at a Jets game, which I remember being at, but never paid for it.

Your PSL money hard at work !!!

6 hours ago, Rexorcism said:

13c2b870cd0f7b953c9861f56dc75aa1.jpg

I visited OCC yesterday in Newburgh, NY. Checked out some bikes and ate at the sportsbar restaurant. I heard that Woody had the guys build him a bike and introduce it at a Jets game, which I remember being at, but never paid for it.

My recollection of that event was that the OCC guys came out driving 3 or 4 bikes, one of which was the Jets bike, the others were all in rememberance of first responders who died, there was a firefighter bike, police bike, etc.

Mr. Johnson is very generous with his money, I doubt very highly that after donating tens of millions of dollars towards lupus, cancer, and other tragic maladies that he would stiff a motorcycle company a few thousand dollars on a day honoring first responders.

SAR I

that motorcycle is stupid looking, i don't pretend for one second to be a "biker", but if i were to mid-life crisis my way onto 2 wheels and the open road... i think something like this would be more in-line with my taste

080514-2015-indian-scout-Scout-silver-st

that motorcycle is stupid looking, i don't pretend for one second to be a "biker", but if i were to mid-life crisis my way onto 2 wheels and the open road... i think something like this would be more in-line with my taste

080514-2015-indian-scout-Scout-silver-static19.jpg

um, stay on topic please, nobody cares about your mid life crisis taste...

plus it looks like the kind of bike a half a Fag would ride

4 hours ago, Rexorcism said:

um, stay on topic please, nobody cares about your mid life crisis taste...

plus it looks like the kind of bike a half a Fag would ride

Apparently the topic just shifted to you being too insecure to tolerate criticism of your taste.

Archived