We will win in Kansas City next week. Book it.

Fibonacci

49 minutes ago, Shadetree said:

Going into arrowhead and winning is a tall order for any team.

defense has to win it. Andy Reid one of the best. I want to believe in this defense. Dominating at arrowhead on Sunday would be a great way to start making me believe.

Go JETS!!!

I would settle for a strong game, a game void of the silly mistakes .

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Larz said:

marshall and decker both missed practice for the 2nd time, jets cleared roster room cutting howsare.  might mean a WR is coming in as insurance

so if the jets WR's are enunwa, jalin marshall peake and a street FA, are we still booking it ?

I'm thinking it's an o-lineman. Marshall and Decker will play. Carpenter won't. 

1 minute ago, Shadetree said:

Sad, but I agree.

how about a game void if silly mistakes PLUS a win lead by the defense!?!?

Silly mistakes cost us the game against the Bengals and kept the Bills in the game . Our Defense hasn't really played poorly, it's just the mistakes that other teams have exploited . That's what we can't afford with the schedule we have early . This Jet team should be 2-0 . In a way, I'm glad we're not because it gives Bowles the needle he needs to motivate these jokers. It's sad that they still need that.

That is all .

13 hours ago, Larz said:

marshall and decker both missed practice for the 2nd time, jets cleared roster room cutting howsare.  might mean a WR is coming in as insurance

so if the jets WR's are enunwa, jalin marshall peake and a street FA, are we still booking it ?

HOW DARE YOU FORGET ROBBY ANDERSON?!?!?!?!?!?!!!??!? ;-) 

3 minutes ago, Flushing Roots said:

Not to sound millennial, but if we are 2-1 at 4 PM on Sunday, I will be "stoked"!

How would that be possible when the game starts at 4.25  ? Come to think on it, I would be also. We get the win, due to a forfeit by the Chiefs and nobody gets injured .

Carry on .

That is all .

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 11:52 PM, Fibonacci said:

Go ahead, ridicule me. Tonight was a character game for this team. Fitz overcame against Rex. Some fluke plays made this game closer than the score suggests. Jets are a good team. No reason not to think big. I said it, we will win in Kansas City and we will defeat Seahawks at home. This team is special. This coaching staff is special. They are on a mission and they will prove it the next two weeks. First stop is in Kansas City. This team will go get the win. Trust in this team. They are on a special journey. 

hey nostradomus, any other "book it" predictions?

Archived