Darrelle Revis fires back at J.R. Smith after Twitter criticism

Gas2No99

4 hours ago, Dcat said:

If anyone had any doubts remaining, this seals the fact that Revis is truly  "Mevis".

4 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Not surprised by his response....  Going to Canton. HE is, but it's always about HIM. 

MEVIS.

He shouldn't be proud of his HOF career?

this is a business, every player is and should be about "me".  

On September 16, 2016 at 11:45 PM, Larz said:

good.  keep mocking him everybody.  I want him good and pissed

Seriously dude, just read the article I linked below (can't cut and paste on iPhone) from 2013 and just replace Asomugha with Revis and Eagles with Jets, and 2013 with 2016. It will be the same thing. 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/9044400/philadelphia-eagles-release-corner-nnamdi-asomugha

I'm sorry, but Revis absolutely BURNED JR right there. I mean, yes, its just trash talk, it doesn't mean much and both won titles. But DAMN, Revis got JR good. Fact is JR WILL NEVER be a HOF player and Revis is pretty much a lock for the HOF. And that is HUGE. Revis was a key piece to the Pats title. He played very well in the playoffs. JR played pretty well in the playoff too but there's no comparison, that title was ALL L.James and K.Irving.

1 hour ago, PepPep said:

I'm sorry, but Revis absolutely BURNED JR right there. I mean, yes, its just trash talk, it doesn't mean much and both won titles. But DAMN, Revis got JR good. Fact is JR WILL NEVER be a HOF player and Revis is pretty much a lock for the HOF. And that is HUGE. Revis was a key piece to the Pats title. He played very well in the playoffs. JR played pretty well in the playoff too but there's no comparison, that title was ALL L.James and K.Irving.

JR Smith is a scrub in the nba 

This would be like Stephen Hill engaging Lebron James in a Twitter war

Archived