Kacey Rodgers is hot garbage

Pac

2 hours ago, varjet said:

Kacy Rodgers is not complementing Bowles.  He needs someone smarter than him.  Bowles was Coordinator of the Year.   He should be able to defensive coordinate.  But with a Revis no longer being Revis, neither Bowles nor Rodgers know how to construct the defense.

Hard to play a 4/3 with a 3/4 LBing Corps for starters. That is on the FO

1 hour ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Rodgers is awful. This is basically the same personnel that we had last year especially the secondary and they have been shredded week after week. It's like having the same nightmare over and over again. Top 5 defense last year and this year it is one of the worst. Gave up 450 total yards today. FIRE RODGERS!!

Wasn't Rogers the D.C. last season? 

28 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Wasn't Rogers the D.C. last season? 

Yes but something has changed. The defense has been just dreadful and they have been exposed this year game after game. Maybe not playing a creampuff schedule has something to do with it, I don't know but the results speak volumes.

29 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Bowles should definitely consider replacing Rodgers. This defense is a talented one and should not be playing the way they are right now.

If he was smart and wanted to try and keep his job he would but I dont see the stubborn fool changing anything. 

5 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Yes but something has changed. The defense has been just dreadful and they have been exposed this year game after game. Maybe not playing a creampuff schedule has something to do with it, I don't know but the results speak volumes.

Oh I agree. Something has changed with this team this year. JMO but this team lacks leadership on the field. And those trying to be leaders aren't leaders i.e. Marshall, Richardson. Revis has never been. Harris is a quiet, watch as I do type, as is Mangold. Marshall talks too much. 

Just throwing this out there. Maybe Pace & Dbrick are missed in the locker room. 

2 hours ago, Tinstar said:

With the Jets front 7, they need to play 2 deep zone and Calvin Pryor is a liability . He's a safety that can't  cover . He would be an ILBer that can't cover . He needs to be removed from the roster. Our Problems stem from our inability of our safeties to be of any use over the top  and our ILBers to be of any use in the short zone.

That, coupled with the notion that our 4 300 pound guys are going somehow consistently win matchups against 5 300 pound guys because our guys are 1337 athletic studs. All it does, more often than not, is result in stalemates, or worse, clogged lanes when we do commit to a blitz. 

5 hours ago, Tinstar said:

With the Jets front 7, they need to play 2 deep zone and Calvin Pryor is a liability . He's a safety that can't  cover . He would be an ILBer that can't cover . He needs to be removed from the roster. Our Problems stem from our inability of our safeties to be of any use over the top  and our ILBers to be of any use in the short zone.

Pryor was the biggest problem on D today

and thats on Rex by the way.

took him because he smashes people's faces instead of Clinton dix.

come on this isn't 80's football anymore 

7 hours ago, varjet said:

Kacy Rodgers is not complementing Bowles.  He needs someone smarter than him.  Bowles was Coordinator of the Year.   He should be able to defensive coordinate.  But with a Revis no longer being Revis, neither Bowles nor Rodgers know how to construct the defense.

What does it say about Bowles' judgement and ability to hire coaches if he thinks Rodgers was a good choice 

15 hours ago, Pac said:

There is way too much talent on this defense to continually let teams march up and down the field.  Its maddening.

I am sorry.  Much like with Rex.  When the defense sucks, I blame the HC.  He is not giving his DC a free hand.  Neither Rex nor Todd would let a minion call the defensive shots.  Maybe some plays.  But they could not keep their hands out of it.

Archived