ESPN Rips Fitz

kevinc855

47 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Rodgers couldn't grow a beard like that if he tried. Football is one thing. Manliness trumps all.

Fitz is a man, baby.

I used to print out the articles off the internet and take em to school to read em. And then the cheapest laptops started selling for $800 and it used to be considered dirt cheap. 

45 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick deserves all the ripping he's getting from everyone and anyone. 

Ryan Fitzpatrick pin the tail on the donkey 

Image result for pin the tail on the donkey pics

ON one level you have to admire joewilly.  Not everyone gets to do different things at work on different days, different times of the  day.  Some jobs require the completion of tedious, repetitive work.  Well, if you have a job like that, it no doubt helps to have a good attitude about it, and just show up and keep doing your work, no matter how repetitive it is, and from the outside how boring it is.  Just like joewilly.

Of course on other levels, admiration is not the right word for it.

4 minutes ago, Big Blocker said:

ON one level you have to admire joewilly.  Not everyone gets to do different thinks at work on different days, different times of the  day.  Some jobs require the completion of tedious, repetitive work.  Well, if you have a job like that, it no doubt helps to have a good attitude about it, and just show up and keep doing your work, no matter how repetitive it is, and from the outside how boring it is.  Just like joewilly.

Of course on other levels, admiration is not the right word for it.

do different thinks?  

Do you pick things up and put them down? 

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

do different thinks?  

Do you pick things up and put them down? 

Thanks for the edit suggestion.  Can I return the favor?  Try and get some new material.  You are boring the sh*te out of me.

Ftr, I do think you have a good attitude when I criticize you. 

You're welcome.

28 minutes ago, Big Blocker said:

Thanks for the edit suggestion.  Can I return the favor?  Try and get some new material.  You are boring the sh*te out of me.

Ftr, I do think you have a good attitude when I criticize you. 

You're welcome.

sh*te out of you? 

No harm no foul all in fun on my end. 

You're quite welcome. 

Archived