Which INT was worse?

FloridaJetsFan

He was trying to throw it away, but his arm isn't strong enough to get it out of the end zone.  I'm done with him. He sucks.  He missed open receivers yesterday and he cost us the game again. Every jet fan in the stadium was cheering when Petty came in. Only to be disappointed again

1 hour ago, FloridaJetsFan said:

The one to the D Lineman, or the one to the two Dolphins cornerbacks? I think the one to the CBs was worse.

The one to the D lineman was a great defensive call and play that worked I'm not sure Fitz ever saw the guy. The pass in the back of the end zone comes down to who screwed up the call. If Fitz was wrong obviously its on him but if it was a jump ball timing play you can hardly blame the QB . The QB in the booth stated as much and he is after all a QB

Either way there is so much bad to take out of how this game was called and how bad a situational QC Gailey is. If you have a 3rd and 1 in the redzone where defenses tighten up, why on earth would you run and empty backfield ? Predictability is killer and we continue to put ourselves in predictable situations. Our Empty backfield with 4 and 5 WR sets are horrible yet we continue to run them. Its not a good formation for Fitz to be in ...he's not Peyton Manning or Tom Brady and I'm dumbfounded as to why we keep treating him as if he is. I think the guy can succeed but not the way this offense is currently leaning on him to be a gunslinger that's just dumb.

Fitz is an aggressive guy to a fault and if he's not reigned in he's always going to take the chances. Remember the Way Parcells and Weiss Reigned in Vinny ? That's the way we should have moved forward with Fitz. This team has the potential to be as very good ball control team it has some of the main components Big Possession WR 2 Good RB's who can both catch the ball yet for some crazy reason we are slinging the ball all over the field. Sure we ran the ball more yesterday but if you look at the the whole season its been a complete failure the way this offense is being run

Trent Green gave Fitz a pass on that linebacker pick saying the guy usually wouldn't be in that place. That it was a smart call by the Miami DC Vance Joseph a former Jets DB. But I don't buy into it. On the other hand I've seen plenty of picks just like that. As for the red zone pick supposedly it was a miscommunication. There was supposed to be a receiver in that area. But again I don't buy it and that pick gets my vote for worst pick because it was a crucial part of the game. It was a lackadaisical throw and I've seen too many of them by him this season. Esp when you had Q open pretty close to the end zone. Just terrible judgment. To say he doesn't have the arm to throw it out of the end zone from like within the 20 is just plain stupid. But not as stupid as that throw by Fitz,.So Fitz-haters: he ain't coming back and he shouldn't. 

2 hours ago, FloridaJetsFan said:

The one to the D Lineman, or the one to the two Dolphins cornerbacks? I think the one to the CBs was worse.

Yet to hear Buttle tell it during the post game it was the receivers fault for not finishing off their routes; yet when I watch the video, if the this moron had just taken a second and checked down, he would have seen he had Anderson wide open underneath and he could have walked into the endzone.  Instead, he throws it up for grabs and even if Anderson or Marshall was back there, it was still a 50-50 ball with a lot of loft under it, giving a defender time to get in position along with the receiver.  Why take a chance in the endzone with a play/pass like that?   This is a 12 year veteran we are talking about not some raw rookie. 

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

The one to the D lineman was a great defensive call and play that worked I'm not sure Fitz ever saw the guy. The pass in the back of the end zone comes down to who screwed up the call. If Fitz was wrong obviously its on him but if it was a jump ball timing play you can hardly blame the QB . The QB in the booth stated as much and he is after all a QB

Either way there is so much bad to take out of how this game was called and how bad a situational QC Gailey is. If you have a 3rd and 1 in the redzone where defenses tighten up, why on earth would you run and empty backfield ? Predictability is killer and we continue to put ourselves in predictable situations. Our Empty backfield with 4 and 5 WR sets are horrible yet we continue to run them. Its not a good formation for Fitz to be in ...he's not Peyton Manning or Tom Brady and I'm dumbfounded as to why we keep treating him as if he is. I think the guy can succeed but not the way this offense is currently leaning on him to be a gunslinger that's just dumb.

Fitz is an aggressive guy to a fault and if he's not reigned in he's always going to take the chances. Remember the Way Parcells and Weiss Reigned in Vinny ? That's the way we should have moved forward with Fitz. This team has the potential to be as very good ball control team it has some of the main components Big Possession WR 2 Good RB's who can both catch the ball yet for some crazy reason we are slinging the ball all over the field. Sure we ran the ball more yesterday but if you look at the the whole season its been a complete failure the way this offense is being run

You Seriously just deflected away from 2 horrible inexcusable interceptions? LOL, like I said no NFL player has ever ever ever been given more benefit if the doubt  than Fitzloser. Chan actually called a decent game. even a mildly competent QB has several TD passes yesterday 

Archived