So PISSED at this decision. How can this be our leader??????

Maxman

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

Alright I am impressed. For the most part everyone played along and didn't cross any lines. For the most part, lol.

Well done!

If this thread continues to go well we will considering allowing you all to have nice things again.

And who doesnt like nice things!

c26d054926cddba17ea2b7c6e1b665a4.jpg

20NOCERA-master768.jpg

By the way, am I the only New Jersey Generals fan here?

I attended a few games.  We went 14-4 in '84 and 11-7 in '85 but lost playoff games both times.  Mother f-cking Philadelphia Stars.  We would have won it in '86 with Jack Pardee, Jim Kelly, Hershel Walker, Rickey Sanders, Maurice Carthon and the rest but the league folded.  Same Old Generals.

SAR I

Some of these were really funny.  

Bernie said that all teams will get Franchise QBs and the rich will pay for them. Obama stated concussions will be covered under the ACA. Hillary said she will bring JayZ to all the games to rap about prostitutes and degrading women as she declares women equality. Trump is going to have a great, Wonderful offense that will score Huuuuuggeee points. 

On 11/9/2016 at 5:38 AM, BurnleyJet said:

Wow its the closest I've seen Max to a meltdown. Perhaps Fitz may have problems against a very physical Rams D.

I am pretty damn close too. Fitz has a sprained MCL and yet Blowes is still considering him to start against a formidable Rams pass rush. Just freakin brilliant. Petty and Hackenburg must really stink to go this far with a guy who won't be able to get out of trouble. Well, hell at least then the Jets will lose and limp to the bye at 3-7. I saw on NFL Insiders today that they were matching the Jets with Mike Glennon and Kirk Cousins (if Skins don't sign him). Discuss.

20 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

So Donald I can still call you Donald right, do you want to be the head coach of the NY Jets or do you want to be the GM I'm  onboard either way its your choice.

Image result for woody johnson trump pics

Two dynamic football minds discussing grabbing a woman's pu$$y.

Archived