Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Actually I don't speak to my ex. Almost two years now. She used them as pawns when they were younger. It's got very little to do with me directly at this time.  I cleansed myself of that filth awhile  back.

iIt's more a case of my kids suffering through her selfishness and insecurity. The ex (thank you match.com) left Tuesday and new boyfriend (thank you match.com) moves in Tursday Hell of a thing for my 17 year old daughter to watch. I want her to leave and stay here but her mother guilts her into staying.Just tough to watch. But you are right, kids, especially my kids are resilient. Just wish they didn't have to be. 

I love you boo

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That's awful Crusher.  Sorry your kids (and you) are going through all that.  It's bad enough she's a sh*tty person but to f*ck with the kids too is unforgivable.  Not to get all religious or anything but when Jesus says something like this....

....You know it's worth listening to.  Not a completely fair one to use, since "stumble" basically means "fall away" in Greek.  But still. 

Great verse brother!!!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Can we all just promise to play better next game so maybe Crusher will be motivated to come back some day? 

Well I can play nicer...but better...i dont think is possible cause I suck at this game!!!!

But @The Crusher IS NOT ALLOWED TO ******* LEAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Normally I'd make a joke about how you're never coming back in that case, but I did book a weekend at a B&B with the gf for this weekend.  So never say never?

(Side note:  My new Mafia swagger coincided with meeting this one, for whatever its worth!)

I will need proof.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Normally I'd make a joke about how you're never coming back in that case, but I did book a weekend at a B&B with the gf for this weekend.  So never say never?

(Side note:  My new Mafia swagger coincided with meeting this one, for whatever its worth!)

Related image

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

wtf is myopic?!!?!?!?!

not a real word imo!!!!

lololololol

my·op·ic
ˌmīˈäpik/
adjective
  1. nearsighted.
    synonyms: nearsighted;
    "a myopic patient"
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I will come back after you get laid.

It's the lack of cooperation and the constant incessant bickering that makes the games suck balls.

No, Crusher, that's really not it. Smash and I were 2 of very few people that put forth effort. I credit him for that, at least. 

Thd problem is people have abandoned logic, strategy, and giving a sh*t about the actual puzzle solving aspect of the game.  Nothing thrives when the majority of participants have become apathetic. Verbal is a great example, he always says he doesn't care anymore. I get it, but it's not good if everyone thinks similarly. Bickering is part of the game. It's not the undoing of it. The notion that bickering ruined mafia is unfair. I wanted to lynch a guy that I caught lying, and I couldn't get anyone to give me the time of day. Lynch all liars... That's basic. 

People don't care, and don't try, and the debates and play have become lazy. Bickering isn't the problem, it's just a remnant of what's left when people dial back effort.

27 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I released the ZanKraken.....and It would seem Crusher got a big stain of bacon grease on his hand....  glgl Crusher   lol

25 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

ZanderCatchup (TM)

I love me some Crusher ldo

Feelings mutual my hyperactive friend

13 minutes ago, Leelou said:

What is going on?

My ex wife is a filthy pig

10 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I won the game singlehandedly and Im trying to prevent Crusher from leaving me!!!!!

You didnt play last game.

9 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Did Mrs Crusher cut bacon out of your diet again? 

My ex wife is a filthy pig

6 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

bacon's healthy!

Like it matters.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No, Crusher, that's really not it. Smash and I were 2 of very few people that put forth effort. I credit him for that, at least. 

Thd problem is people have abandoned logic, strategy, and giving a sh*t about the actual puzzle solving aspect of the game.  Nothing thrives when the majority of participants have become apathetic. Verbal is a great example, he always says he doesn't care anymore. I get it, but it's not good if everyone thinks similarly. Bickering is part of the game. It's not the undoing of it. The notion that bickering ruined mafia is unfair. I wanted to lynch a guy that I caught lying, and I couldn't get anyone to give me the time of day. Lynch all liars... That's basic. 

People don't care, and don't try, and the debates and play have become lazy. Bickering isn't the problem, it's just a remnant of what's left when people dial back effort.

There is a point where the game gets buried in all the bickering, and it is no longer fun to participate. 

• Upvote 1