Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

57 minutes ago, Pac said:

Spamder and Salad Tosser are 2 new guys..  Spamder posts more in 10 minutes than the ape does in a day.  It's usually a wall of filth but at least he's posting.

BG just played the game and while he still sucks at it at least he was here.

We don't need to "dissolve" the forum lol..  it still probably gets more posts than any other part of the entire board.

awwwwwww muffffffffffffin i love it when you whisper sweet nothings to me

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <#

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Not like I'm not going to not hang and break balls. 

I give you 1 game before you remember how awesome we are then you'll sign up again.

Feel free to PM me how you want me to play the next one..  fast and loose, try to actually win, jerk, friendly, etc

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I suggested that you and JIF also might have bussed 80. Neither of you flipped your lids, or retaliated with narratives and lies, and therefore didn't get cased/entrenched in the horrible, abhorrent, disgusting, life-ruining "bickering" that has ruined mafia forever, and ever, and ever... 

Like I said, if Smash doesn't start lying and sh*t in his OMGUS meltdown, then I don't zero in on him, and the fighting doesn't escalate. He jumps in here and says I don't know when to quit, but if you look at the dead thread, he carried his nonsense right into there arguing with me when I wasn't even there. He set the tone for the bickering, and since everyone is expressing their displeasure with it, he's politicking to put it on me.

I don't mind being the bad guy, and I let a lot of you vent whatever frustrations you have in life on me regularly in these games and out of them, but I'm also not going to lay down and be the scapegoat for this game being annoying. I played how I always play. I'll say it one last time, it's mafia, bickering happens. If the game was longer, and people participated more, then the dust-ups don't have as big a presence in these games.

Oh. Ok.

So I take it you're arguing with someone (smash?) about the game then?

Carry on.

4 hours ago, Verbal said:

This is what I've always done.  I think you're not practicing what you preach.  Smash is being a tool by continuing to come after you, but you can't ignore it.  It is the ultimate troll play that CTM perfected all those years ago.  The difference is you knew CTM was ******* around, and I seriously can't tell whether Smash actually hates you or not.

Either way, sign up for the next game......or don't.  We'll still play, Pac will still suck and think he's good, and I'll shoot 80 in the ******* face.  Such is life and mafia on JN.

Move along, nothing to see here.

It's not an ignore or not ignore thing. I'm not upset. I'm not getting trolled. I'm just talking about it matter-of-factly, like I do most things. Don't read into it for emotions, there aren't any. It's just conversation. 

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

No, but it doesn't matter.

155 gallon fish tank between me and the final corner of the room I have to finish. 9in of wall space between it and the angle wall. Tank is 12 in from back wall and   2 feet deep, 3 feet high on a 3 foot stand and  Mother fucker six feet long, How In the hell do I get over it to cut in the ceiling and top off wall. Wish I was an anorexic midget right now.  It's impossible. No way I can move the freaking thing either. Too big, too full, too old to move. Thinking about putting Mrs Crusher on my shoulders but that has either cpr needed from drowning, revoncinstryctuve surgery needed  from glass cuts ,or  a combination of both written all over it. Any ideas from paint by Ape. 

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

155 gallon fish tank between me and the final corner of the room I have to finish. 9in of wall space between it and the angle wall. Tank is 12 in from back wall and   2 feet deep, 3 feet high on a 3 foot stand and  Mother ****er six feet long, How In the hell do I get over it to cut in the ceiling and top off wall. Wish I was an anorexic midget right now.  It's impossible. No way I can move the freaking thing either. Too big, too full, too old to move. Thinking about putting Mrs Crusher on my shoulders but that has either cpr needed from drowning, revoncinstryctuve surgery needed  from glass cuts ,or  a combination of both written all over it. Any ideas from paint by Ape. 

Actually, all you have to do is paint one side of your dog, hold a piece of chicken on the other side and then whistle.  That's the pirate way.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

155 gallon fish tank between me and the final corner of the room I have to finish. 9in of wall space between it and the angle wall. Tank is 12 in from back wall and   2 feet deep, 3 feet high on a 3 foot stand and  Mother ****er six feet long, How In the hell do I get over it to cut in the ceiling and top off wall. Wish I was an anorexic midget right now.  It's impossible. No way I can move the freaking thing either. Too big, too full, too old to move. Thinking about putting Mrs Crusher on my shoulders but that has either cpr needed from drowning, revoncinstryctuve surgery needed  from glass cuts ,or  a combination of both written all over it. Any ideas from paint by Ape. 

Sounds like Trump should have gone with fish tanks instead of a wall.

They sell a square-ish pad you can attach to a roller stick that does a fairly good job of cutting in. Not as good as brush, imo, but it may help given circumstances. Home Depot.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Sounds like Trump should have gone with fish tanks instead of a wall.

They sell a square-ish pad you can attach to a roller stick that does a fairly good job of cutting in. Not as good as brush, imo, but it may help given circumstances. Home Depot.

Tried that. I sucked at it. Older home, well settled, nothing is level. 

19 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Scuba gear.

Funny enough me and baby Crusher are the only two of my family members who couldn't lie down in it. Just going to leave it unfinished for now. Have to get someone in to paint the hall going upstairs ceiling and high walls. It's like 20 feet up to a pan ceiling directly over stairs. No way my fat ass messing with that either. Just going to have the person I get to get that corner to. Everything else is done. 

Also just realize seaspray and sea spray from Lowes are two different colors. Geesh. Sometimes I feel like they are fucking with me on purpose. Geesh 

21 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Funny enough me and baby Crusher are the only two of my family members who couldn't lie down in it. Just going to leave it unfinished for now. Have to get someone in to paint the hall going upstairs ceiling and high walls. It's like 20 feet up to a pan ceiling directly over stairs. No way my fat ass messing with that either. Just going to have the person I get to get that corner to. Everything else is done. 

Also just realize seaspray and sea spray from Lowes are two different colors. Geesh. Sometimes I feel like they are ******* with me on purpose. Geesh 

Big box home improvements stores, if you're not going back 3 extra trips, then their strategy is failing.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Exactly. To much loss.  CTM, Slats, Dan x, JVOR, Brett, Sharrow, Shutout ( didn't play many but played well), Wombat (DMer but a good one), Wombats brother (way better than Wombat), Pacs Ladyfriend ( way better than PAC, hold her liquor better too), DMer with the little evil dog, Teh Doggin (terrible mod great player) , SMC ( Lord Sith of the deadthread), Vic ( Spider-Man, awkward boner, scum Vic God, emo innovator), and some I forhot. All gone all missed. JN Mafia has run its course. Already asked Max to dissolve the forum into the lounge. We should just honor our dead and be done with it. " Your fight is over."  

The memories....I love this.  Don't forget Jack and his Hospital game where Vic stole my magic 8-ball...good times.

• Upvote 1