Ravens New England Monday Night Football.

joewilly12

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

NE doest throw it more then 10 yards down the field.  How are they so dominant?

Ravens are so overrated this year & Flacco has regressed terribly. They can't even move the ball, there running game is horrible. Oh, and the Jets beat them with Fitz at QB. 

3 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

Every god damned time I tune in to football for the sole purpose of watching NE lose, I wind up getting sick and throwing up.

Doesn't winning ever get old? Ravens are a fraud anyway, we beat them.

Adjust the display settings on your TV.  Make the blue uniforms appear green.  

Then you can pretend to root for a well run team.

7 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

NE doest throw it more then 10 yards down the field.  How are they so dominant?

Yet Brady is second in the NFL in yards per attempt.  They have thrown it downfield a lot more this year.  They take what's given to them.

18 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Football I watch football I dont care who's playing it doesn't have to be the Jets,watching other teams execute plays and seeing how other teams are so well coached is part of the game. I'm a Jets fan and a football fan. 

traitor.  Maybe you should change your user name to TomEddy12

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Yes both were because of the Ravens special teams getting downfield and forcing a mistake on the first one and and fumble on the second one.

I wouldn't call a ball hitting a punt returners foot after he failed to get out of the way of a bouncing ball forced.

Half or more of the starters on the Pats wouldn't even make it to another team's practice squad. This is the benefit of having a cheating org. Only team that can line up any line man out there and get the job done, when you can hold you can look good. 

Take a look at the wide receivers they have, LMAO. They couldn't even play in a good college team. 

1 minute ago, CaliforniaJet said:

Half or more of the starters on the Pats wouldn't even make it to another team's practice squad. This is the benefit of having a cheating org. Only team that can line up any line man out there and get the job done, when you can hold you can look good. 

Take a look at the wide receivers they have, LMAO. They couldn't even play in a good college team. 

What? 

Archived