NFL DIvisional Playoffs Weekend Game Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Fantasy Island said:

The Refs are for GB.  The NFL needs a commissioner.

Seriously, are they in the tank for Dallas or what? Only moving the ball back 5 yds on a 15 yd penalty, then the 2 grabbed jersey non-calls on the intended receiver (the first of which pulled the freaking shoulder pad fully outside his jersey). 

1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Seriously, are they in the tank for Dallas or what? Only moving the ball back 5 yds on a 15 yd penalty, then the 2 grabbed jersey non-calls on the intended receiver (the first of which pulled the freaking shoulder pad fully outside his jersey). 

To be fair, they are just horrible all around. That non-call on Whitten was terrible. As you pointed out, the wrong yardage is unforgivable. The only reason they got it correct was because of McCarthy. Guys like this will do the Super Bowl. Good lord!

13 minutes ago, section314 said:

To be fair, they are just horrible all around. That non-call on Whitten was terrible. As you pointed out, the wrong yardage is unforgivable. The only reason they got it correct was because of McCarthy. Guys like this will do the Super Bowl. Good lord!

Did I miss a 4th non-call taking a piss? What did Witten do?

haha never mind I just saw it. I forgot I started watching late so I'm still behind rofl

3 minutes ago, The Walrus said:

Dallas doing well to be within a score IMO. I think experience will win the day with Rodgers IMO.

Dak will be judged on what happens over the next 2 seasons or so. Can he carry a team that can't carry him. Kap went from franchise QB to expendable, so may Dak.

Dak not the problem...it's the 11 guys masquerading as defensive players that is killing Dallas.

9 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

The NFL is embarrassing!!

Utterly embarrassing... 

Does anyone think if those were Pats WRs that those calls wouldn't be made???

5 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

The NFL is embarrassing!!

Utterly embarrassing... 

Does anyone think if those were Pats WRs that those calls wouldn't be made???

The referees are saving those  for the Patio*ts opponents in the division championship game and the Super Bowl to make up for all the calls they missed on opposing teams

12 minutes ago, section314 said:

Dak not the problem...it's the 11 guys masquerading as defensive players that is killing Dallas.

They win as a team and lose as a team.

That's what separate the exceptional franchises from the mediocre one.

Go Green Bay!

Just now, T0mShane said:

Didn't Erin Andrews just get $50 mil in the lawsuit? Why does she work?

Shes from Maine, the daughter of a New England Yankee!

Archived