NFL DIvisional Playoffs Weekend Game Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, NYJ37/12 said:

Nfl is a fraud. Same four teams every year, pats, steelers, packers, Denver/Seattle. Then you have your fillers, Atlanta, Giants, Colts, panthers, maybe one or two different fillers each year. This year was the Dolphins. 

nfl parity only exists if you have a favorite qb. 

Maybe those teams know how to draft what free agents to sign and what coaches to employ. 

15 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

Oswieler is awful....

I mean that, he is awful..

If Petty had the reps there is no way that this guy is better than him!!

On the positive side, he's only got 3 more years and $54 million to go before they can move on from him!

And people here think our QB situation is bad!!

25 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

On the positive side, he's only got 3 more years and $54 million to go before they can move on from him!

And people here think our QB situation is bad!!

I would rather have Ryan Fitzpatrick suck for a year and then dump him than have Osweiler suck and forced to keep him

56 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I would rather have Ryan Fitzpatrick suck for a year and then dump him than have Osweiler suck and forced to keep him

I would rather have a rookie QB who learns from his mistakes and works to improve on them takes his lumps who shows promise and a bright future. 

Resigning and starting Ryan Fitzpatrick didnt do this organization one damn bit of good and thats why I hate the GM and the head coach. 

Osweiler missed a big chance tonight. Could have turned all the negativity and his benching around in one go against a Pats team that weren't anything special.

And on that's Pats team, I'm not seeing anything there that says the Chiefs or Pitt can't go in and get the job done. Whatever happens, the NFC will have the starting favorite for the SB, IMO.

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Honestly, this might be the worst NFL season in a long time in terms of quality 

Falcons at 11-5 getting a 2 seed?

A good, not great Pats team going 14-2?

Bad playoff games and QB play?

Kickers missing extra points everywhere?

Can the NY Jets beat any of these teams? 

26 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Lets go Green Bay enough of this Dallas Cowboy bullsh*t. 

Image result for green bay packers

No Joe

I am sick and tired of same teams being in the playoffs and Superbowl. I only root for the following 3 teams.

Chiefs (Don't want Steelers or Pats in the Superbowl)

Falcons 

Cowboys (Because I don't want to see Packers in the Superbowl)

Archived