NFL DIvisional Playoffs Weekend Game Thread

joewilly12

Just now, KRL said:

I said it before, DAL should've traded for Sheldon Richardson when they had the chance.
Their #1 was going to be a low pick, they would've had control of him for 2.5 years and
they would've had a DLineman who could pressure QB's.  When you have a legit shot at making
a deep playoff run you go for it.  Rodgers is toying with them and DAL has no answers 

I thought the same just a few minutes ago. Dallas really screwed up buy not going after Sheldon hard. He would be a difference maker there. 

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Not sure if Romo fits the bill for this task.  They need Roger Staubach.

Truth be told, it's the Dallas defense that's the problem, they'll go to Romo to spark the building, but it's not Dak's fault.

Packers O is just unstoppable.

SAR I

Media and Fans are too quick to anoint players to greatness .

Mark Sanchez rode the coat tails of a running game an a solid defense  

Russell Wilson did the same thing in Seattle but has proven himself to be a solid QB

Dax Prescott has done the same thing, but has much to prove

Alex Smith got a Label and all he does is win .

17 minutes ago, KRL said:

I said it before, DAL should've traded for Sheldon Richardson when they had the chance.
Their #1 was going to be a low pick, they would've had control of him for 2.5 years and
they would've had a DLineman who could pressure QB's.  When you have a legit shot at making
a deep playoff run you go for it.  Rodgers is toying with them and DAL has no answers 

It's obvious that they no no guy like Richardson on their D Line, good for Mac for not trading him for less than a 1.

I still see  it as a possibility.

4 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Hey how come every single time Rodgers gets touched by another player he doesn't throw a temper tantrum and cry to the refs about it? Isn't that part of the game? That's what all-time greats do. Right?

He's not a big Puss like lil Tommy.

5 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Hey how come every single time Rodgers gets touched by another player he doesn't throw a temper tantrum and cry to the refs about it? Isn't that part of the game? That's what all-time greats do. Right?

Anyone in particular you are referring to?:D

38 minutes ago, Maine Coon Cat said:

Your rebuttal is a stretch at best. Ryan does not play for them.

Patriots were rusty from the bye week.  (good excuse huh!).

Like I said, the best teams even when playing poorly always seem to win

Not a rebuttal. Simply what  I have seen in the past. Did you watch last years AFC championship game? It's been obvious that Brady hates to be hit more than most. He literally threw a tantrum after being dragged down last night like an eight year old who's mother refuse to buy him ice cream. He relies on his outstanding release and pinpoint accuracy to avoid taking hits. Because when he gets hit he cries and has a hard time seeing receivers through his tears. Nothing to talk about. Just fact. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Not a rebuttal. Simply what  I have seen in the past. Did you watch last years AFC championship game? It's been obvious that Brady hates to be hit more than most. He literally threw a tantrum after being dragged down last night like an eight year old who's mother refuse to buy him ice cream. He relies on his outstanding release and pinpoint accuracy to avoid taking hits. Because when he gets hit he cries and has a hard time seeing receivers through his tears. Nothing to talk about. Just fact. 

9 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

3 minutes ago, section314 said:

Anyone in particular you are referring to?:D

No idea. 

Archived