Reception Preception: Chad Hansen

win4ever

Not too kind, thinks he's a project WR.  

Everyone sees things differently and that’s okay. As soon as you can accept that reality and be settled with it, the closer you are to finding peace in not just many social walks of life, but also in debates surrounding football players.

A group of three individuals can watch a robbery unfold and all recount to the police a trio of quite different accounts of the event. Past constructs of socialization, previous interactions and pure biological intake of information can influence that witness’ tale given to the authorities.

The three members of the group are all correct in what they perceived to have happened and internalize it as truth. They just disagree on the objective reality that occurred before them.

Much in the same way, three analysts can watch a player on film and come away with entirely conflicting takeaways. Past opinions on other prospects, as well as preferences over time spent scouting tape are just some of the influencers of that opinion. Each individual analyst is completely correct in what each perceives to be the truth of the evaluation based on what they’ve absorbed. As with any study involving human subjects, football evaluators are at the mercy of an inexact and fragile path in finding some sort of truth.

So, we essentially have no choice but to accept that we will all see different things when watching film. Again, that’s not necessarily a negative. Perhaps in a marriage of multiple opinions, the truth lies somewhere between, or one viewer just emphasizes two separate aspects of a player’s game or values a different trait over another.

A charting methodology like Reception Perception looks to smooth over some of the rough edges in the pure observational science of watching a player. Yet, it’s a system operated by a human, recording the actions of other humans. There’s always the chance of human error, as such.

What it can help us do, however, is unfurl the different attributes of a wide receiver’s game in order to gain a better understanding of why so many analysts view their stock so differently. It’s a method that certainly comes in handy with a prospect where opinions are so divided like Chad Hansen out of the University of California-Berkeley. With that being said, it might not be his play that needs your perception the most, but rather the package in which it was delivered.

Alignment Data

Games Sampled: Stanford, UCLA, Washington, San Diego State, Texas, Oregon State

In an item we’ve observed throughout the Reception Perception series, not only does Chad Hansen fall in the group of players who spent their college careers on one side of the field, he sits right at the top of the list. Hansen took an eye-popping 97.5 percent of his snaps at right wide receiver, leading all prospects charted over the last two seasons.

Yes, some of the players on that list struggled to find immediate success in the NFL and this metric could be a part of the root cause. Yet, we don’t have enough data or a requisite sample size to suggest it is a trend, at this time. We can at least propose that a receiver only playing one assignment and position in college, especially at the wild rate of Hansen, will present a massive learning curve once in the NFL where he’ll need to reverse his release moves and route timing to move around the formation.

Despite seeing little action in the Jared Goff-led Cal offense of 2015, Hansen was a target hog in 2016 with Davis Webb under center. Hansen drew a target on 44.5 percent of his 218 routes run over the six-game sampled for Reception Perception. He only caught 53.6 percent of those passes sent his way, which speaks not only the mistake-laden nature of his play but also to the team’s utilization of him.

Success Rate vs. Coverage

Analysts seem captivated by Chad Hansen’s speed and quickness displayed on film. As we’ve seen throughout Reception Perception’s history, being fast isn’t always the best assistance in becoming a consistent separator.

Hansen posted a 64.6 percent success rate vs. man coverage on 127 attempts in his Reception Perception sample. Not only was that below the two-year average score for college prospects, it fell at the 36th percentile. It’s difficult to get around that as a red flag when we already know he existed in a limited role by playing right wide receiver almost exclusively.

Not a natural separator, Hansen struggles to take an 85th percentile agility score, per Player Profiler, and integrate it with his technique. Appearing stiff at times, he’s also not necessarily a player to use a variety of moves or deception at the breakpoints of routes.

In other areas of success rate vs. coverage, Hansen posted better results. His 83 percent success rate when facing zones checked in at the 91st percentile. Certainly able to stop and flip back at the proper time on the curl, or shift through the traffic running the slant, Hansen knows how to find a hole in zone coverage. He also showed better ability winning at the line of scrimmage than further throughout the route. His 67.3 percent success rate vs. press coverage was above the two-year prospect average, falling at the 70th percentile.

With positive results against zone and press but a strikingly poor score against man coverage, which he faced most often, Hansen remains a mystery to this point of his Reception Perception evaluation. In these cases, this is where sifting out their work on a route-by-route basis is extremely helpful.

Route Data

We’ll once again mention Hansen’s 97.5 percentage of snaps played at right wide receiver, as it influences a theme in his route data too. The one side metric does quantify a limited assignment given to a wideout. With the player only responsible for mastering releases, timing, route breaks and depths from one side of the field, their performance can be elevated. It’s not something we see replicated in a fashion even close to that degree at the NFL level. The item is noteworthy with any receiver, but even more so when the player comes with a limited route tree.

A whopping 80.8 percent of Hansen’s routes run fall under the screen, slant, curl or nine. That’s one of the more skewed and unbalanced charts we’ve seen in Reception Perception this year. If it weren’t for the dig at an above average 5.9 percent, it would be something we’ve never seen before.

We already know that Hansen worked with a limited assignment playing on just one side of the field, but this just takes it another step further. Most of the NFL passing game revolves around slant, curl and vertical route concepts, but not quite to this degree. Hansen only executing an out-breaking route on five percent of his charted routes is alarming.

Hansen truly exploded onto the college football radar this season after never registering much of a blip in previous years. His minuscule task portfolio may be a reason as to how he rose up so quickly.

Hansen’s 57.4 percent success rate on the nine route is above the two-year prospect average, and a strong score when compared to his peers. There are makings of a vertical threat here with the former Cal Bear. Fast in a straight line, and with the body control to adjust to balls in the deep game, Hansen could develop into a player who functions as an NFL shot play target in a spot role.

We also see Hansen check out above the two-year prospect average in success rate vs. coverage on the slant route at 82.2 percent. He gets off the jam well at the line of scrimmage and his clean release helps him create separation on the slant given his speed. Should he continue to master those two routes as he enters the pro level, that alone will help Hansen stick on a roster and help him earn small handfuls of playing time.

As we get to more portions of the tree, Hansen was a mixed bag on the other two routes he ran at a high-degree compared to his peers. He scored above average on the dig with a 76.9 percent mark but his 71.4 percent success rate on the curl was quite poor. The route he ran most often in his games sampled, Hansen did not show the needed ability to sell the vertical route before snapping back to the quarterback on curls. This made him easier for defenders to stick with and predict, thus getting him tired up in tight man coverage.

He hardly ran out-breaking routes in college and it was no surprise for them all to show up in the red on his success rate chart. To say he’s a work in progress as a route runner would be an understatement.

In the past, I’ve dismissed “doesn’t run the full route tree” as a valid criticism of NFL Draft prospects. It’s mostly a recycled old piece of jargon that gets overrated considering how some of the NFL’s top receivers also run a small handful of routes on the majority of their plays. All that is still true. With that being said, Hansen’s level of inexperience, quantified with multiple metrics, is still striking. Additionally, a prospect like Corey Coleman who didn’t run a full route tree, showed he was worth the investment with special success rate scores and strong performance in Reception Perception’s ancillary metrics. Chad Hansen can’t quite claim the same feat.

Ancillary Metrics

For being a player who ran so many in-breaking routes, Chad Hansen was not a strong player after the catch. Hansen was “in space” on 11.5 percent of his routes, right within the prospect average. He went down on first contact on 60 percent of those plays, a rate over 11 points higher than the average prospect and the second-highest in the 2017 class. None of his in space attempts saw Hansen break more than one tackle.

Even worse, Hansen is in a dubious company in costed catch conversion rate. Well, he’s really in a class of his own. Hansen’s 25 percent conversion rate on contested catch attempts is tied with Alabama’s Ardarius Stewart for the lowest in the series’ history. One difference: Hansen registered 16 attempts, more than four times what Stewart collected.

Hansen tracks the ball well deep but struggles when contact arrives. Despite showing plenty of catch radius with notable leaping ability on his highlight reels, leaving his feet with a defender in close quarters proved to be a task too much for the Cal receiver.

Moving Forward

There is no arguing that Hansen shows so positive marks in his Reception Perception profile. A strong success rate vs. press and a handful of positive route success rate scores show there may well be a player worth developing here.

However, his narrow assignment in college, including one of the more limited route trees recorded and only playing on side of the field show he has a long way to go to being an impactful NFL-level receiver. Unlike a Corey Coleman type of player, Hansen didn’t check ancillary metrics or show the special separation production to confidently say the destination at the end of the development path is one worth the journey.

Chad Hansen is a project receiver, that much is clear. Without question, he’s a player that should go on Day 3 of the NFL Draft. With proper time and coaching, he could turn into a contributing receiver in the pros. Just how much he’s capable of will depend on his ability to extrapolate his performance on a limited assignment portfolio in college to the rest of his game.

https://www.thefantasyfootballers.com/articles/reception-perception-understanding-chad-hansens-narrow-limited-assignment/

It's a good read, and I do like their analysis from the past. They were more in depth last year (and the year before I believe) with rankings but now a good amount is tied to a paywall.  Anyway, I thought it was a good read, although not too positive on Hansen.  They love Chris Goodwin, BTW.  Check out the article, has some decent graphs showing route tree and all.  

meh, overkill analysis. If he were taken in the 2nd, I'd understand the harsh scrutiny, but as 4th round pick - a pick that we didn't even have to begin with that morning - I'll take his measurables, raw physical talent, work ethic, catch radius, and marketable good looks that will allure HOTTER female Jets fans into attending games ANY DAY.

This:

9913797-nfl-combine.jpeg

will lead to more of this:

f04f5c4036bfac2f65b6275e0c22a2a5.jpg

& this

B0-o24ZIIAMPmol.jpg

MUY BIEN!!!

Picks like Jamal Adams lead to this:

FvN9yNZsSQaGOCA9aycR_4105960103_13ed905a

&

NFL_Draft_Football_11872.jpg

No Bueno. 

Chad will turn out JUST fine for us. :D

It's not perfect, although I do like their analysis.  They were one of the early ones to tout OBJ before the draft, and they loved Doctson last year (although I guess he was hurt).  

Lol, NFL games rarely bring out the cute uncommitted woman because the costs are too prohibitive for the casual fans.  It's pretty rare to find single ladies there looking to mingle.  Best place for chicks at football? College games.  Especially in football towns because there is nothing else to do, somewhat cheap, and drinking atmosphere leading to "mistakes" lol.  

On a side note:  The guy from it, seemed to like Legget as a top 5 TE in the draft by the way.  It was on a podcast, so they didn't go too deep on it, but he did mention Legget as a late Day 2, early Day 3 guy.  

5 minutes ago, win4ever said:

On a side note:  The guy from it, seemed to like Legget as a top 5 TE in the draft by the way.  It was on a podcast, so they didn't go too deep on it, but he did mention Legget as a late Day 2, early Day 3 guy.  

Legget will either be an above-average receiving TE or his own demise; his call really. 

6 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Legget will either be an above-average receiving TE or his own demise; his call really. 

I watched a bunch of his games, and he seems so inconsistent.  There are times where he looks like a monster, running very good routes and catching everything.  Then at times, he seems like he's just going through the motions.  Even in his blocking, there are times where he blows people off the line.  Then he blocks people for 2 seconds, and then just gives up and that guy ends up being a part of the tackle.  

If he can be more committed, I think he can really help us out as a steady guy.  I'm not expecting the next Gronk as the upside or anything, but at least someone who I don't have to scream "Wtf is he doing on the field?" like when I see him go in motion before a play, like I did with Kellen Davis.  

31 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

My biggest concern is the talk about his poor work ethic.  Physically gifted guys can succeed in college against kids, but outside of guys like Randy Moss, lazy players don't get it done in the pro's.

19 minutes ago, win4ever said:

I watched a bunch of his games, and he seems so inconsistent.  There are times where he looks like a monster, running very good routes and catching everything.  Then at times, he seems like he's just going through the motions.  Even in his blocking, there are times where he blows people off the line.  Then he blocks people for 2 seconds, and then just gives up and that guy ends up being a part of the tackle.  

If he can be more committed, I think he can really help us out as a steady guy.  I'm not expecting the next Gronk as the upside or anything, but at least someone who I don't have to scream "Wtf is he doing on the field?" like when I see him go in motion before a play, like I did with Kellen Davis.  

Maybe I watched the wrong games, but all I saw him do as a blocker was get blown up/pushed around in a way that made Dustin Keller look like Anthony Munoz.

29 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Maybe I watched the wrong games, but all I saw him do as a blocker was get blown up/pushed around in a way that made Dustin Keller look like Anthony Munoz.

I watched a few games, but just quickly, from the Championship game, on the first Watson rushing TD, he seals off Ryan Anderson on the edge (5:45 mark).

Again on Adnerson at the 17:50 mark

http://draftbreakdown.com/video/deshaun-watson-vs-alabama-2016/

http://draftbreakdown.com/video/deshaun-watson-vs-ohio-state-2016/ 

Around 2:45 mark on I think LB Worley

Around 4:24, He redirects the DE up the field, I have no idea who that is, but looked fat, lol.  

Around 9:50, decent block on No. 7 down the field

Around 10:20, decent block on Worley again

--

It's kinda hard to find too much examples of him blocking, although from the few times that he does block, there is plenty of evidence of idiotic blocking or lack of effort.  I'm not sure if it's part of the system though, because sometimes I felt like he disengaged prematurely, but that could also be because they run a read option with Watson and he could be doing it on purpose.  Too many times he seemed to disengage too quickly only to look surprised when the guy stopped the ball carrier.  

Although it's safe to say, he needs some major help in blocking, but I think there is some ability there if he was just more consistent.  

59 minutes ago, AFJF said:

I think it ties into their analysis that he's above average at running the 9 route while being the primary receiver, with his straight line speed and body control.  I think Goodwin is a better receiver because he ran a better route tree so I think his stats hold more true than say Hansen or Zay Jones.  

I believe in Hansen's potential, but he really needs to work on a few things before I'd say he's ready to be good.  

3 minutes ago, win4ever said:

I think it ties into their analysis that he's above average at running the 9 route while being the primary receiver, with his straight line speed and body control.  I think Goodwin is a better receiver because he ran a better route tree so I think his stats hold more true than say Hansen or Zay Jones.  

I believe in Hansen's potential, but he really needs to work on a few things before I'd say he's ready to be good.  

Could be, and maybe the Jets are hoping that a year with Decker ahead of him will do enough to allow him to take that spot.

4 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

You don't think they will cut Decker?

It wouldn't shock me, but I think it'd be incredibly stupid if they do.  

If the goal is to bring along a young QB and a group of young receivers, why not hang on to the guy who is the most established veteran on the roster and an fantastic route-runner?

Gonna' have Hack throwing to Quinncy Enunwa and a bunch of first and second year targets?  They should do whatever gives the young QB's the best chance to succeed.

If they were dying for cap money I'd understand, but they should be roughly $12 mil under after Gilchrist and Marshall were let go.  I'd rather they find a way to free up $2-3 million elsewhere and keep Decker in place.

7 minutes ago, AFJF said:

If the goal is to bring along a young QB and a group of young receivers, why not hang on to the guy who is the most established veteran on the roster and an fantastic route-runner?

Gonna' have Hack throwing to Quinncy Enunwa and a bunch of first and second year targets?  They should do whatever gives the young QB's the best chance to succeed.

If they were dying for cap money I'd understand, but they should be roughly $12 mil under after Gilchrist and Marshall were let go.  I'd rather they find a way to free up $2-3 million elsewhere and keep Decker in place.

I agree, I'm just not sure how close Decker is to playing this year? - I can see the dynamic Duo,  Mike and Todd cutting him. If he's not fit.

I think Woodys given the green light to burn the house down. Mikes pouring the Gas on it, and Todd's lighting the match.

34 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

I agree, I'm just not sure how close Decker is to playing this year? - I can see the dynamic Duo,  Mike and Todd cutting him. If he's not fit.

I think Woodys given the green light to burn the house down. Mikes pouring the Gas on it, and Todd's lighting the match.

Decker said he expects to be a full go by the time camp starts and was surprised to hear so many people say they thought he might miss some time.

Cutting him would be SUCH a bad move.

Based on my limited ability to analyze any of this I will say that from seeing little him that he has the same flaw as Mike Williams, though at a lower talent level. 

Hansen and Williams don't have variance in what they do. They don't get separation from route running or setting up their corner instead they have a great gift and use it well. Williams uses his box out and reach to gain last second separation while Hansen uses his spectacular suddenness and explosion towards the ball to beat guys right on him. The guy has a catch radius and suddenness when the ball is in his area that is impressive to watch.

4 hours ago, AFJF said:

Because the Jets will be playing at least one young QB, keeping Decker is disappointing but justifiable, just like keeping Harris is for different reasons.

But other than the 2 of them, mediocre veterans who free up cap space should all go-McClendon, Skrine.

if not in plans for 2018, no sense keeping them.

Trading Sheldon and Pryor are no brainers. 

6 hours ago, AFJF said:

My biggest concern is the talk about his poor work ethic.  Physically gifted guys can succeed in college against kids, but outside of guys like Randy Moss, lazy players don't get it done in the pro's.

It's tough to be a lazy TE, too. You get beat on for 45 plays a game and get, maybe, five chances to catch the ball. It's like being a power forward in the NBA. Hopefully the new OC tries to use Leggett in a way that meets his strengths and doesn't pigeon-hole him as an in-line guy. Hated when they did this with Keller--if they can't block, let them stand up and be a giant slot receiver.

4 hours ago, AFJF said:

Decker said he expects to be a full go by the time camp starts and was surprised to hear so many people say they thought he might miss some time.

Agree. I wouldn't cut him, but I'd be looking aggressively into trading him. He's not that expensive and he's uniquely talented in the end zone and at getting open underneath. You'd think those traits would be incredibly appealing to a team like the Falcons or Packers, for instance.

4 hours ago, AFJF said:

Injured players, who are getting older, always say they are going to 100%.  Both of his injuries could strongly affect how an aging WR plays.  IMO, if he is healthy, this will go the way the Marshal talks went.  Jets will offer him a one year extension, for less money, he'll decline, and be cut.

Why would Decker want to stay here for another year?  He could help a team in the play off hunt.  Teams in the Jets situation aren't very attractive to good players at the end of their careers unless they are way over paid, or nobody else wants them.

Or in McCown's case, both

1 hour ago, flgreen said:

Injured players, who are getting older, always say they are going to 100%.  Both of his injuries could strongly affect how an aging WR plays.  IMO, if he is healthy, this will go the way the Marshal talks went.  Jets will offer him a one year extension, for less money, he'll decline, and be cut.

Why would Decker want to stay here for another year?  He could help a team in the play off hunt.  Teams in the Jets situation aren't very attractive to good players at the end of their careers unless they are way over paid, or nobody else wants them.

Or in McCown's case, both

I've been thinking what if the Jets plan to show off Decker through TC/some of Preseason, showing he is 100% and then trade him to a competitor right before the season starts or early in the season for 1 or 2 2018 picks.  Could be a good opportunity to grab some more picks if the timing works out, Decker is healthy and a competitor may be looking for that last piece or possibly fill an injury hole.

10 hours ago, win4ever said:

In other areas of success rate vs. coverage, Hansen posted better results. His 83 percent success rate when facing zones checked in at the 91st percentile. Certainly able to stop and flip back at the proper time on the curl, or shift through the traffic running the slant, Hansen knows how to find a hole in zone coverage. He also showed better ability winning at the line of scrimmage than further throughout the route. His 67.3 percent success rate vs. press coverage was above the two-year prospect average, falling at the 70th percentile.

Others said he couldn't handle press coverage.

Hansen tracks the ball well deep but struggles when contact arrives. Despite showing plenty of catch radius with notable leaping ability on his highlight reels, leaving his feet with a defender in close quarters proved to be a task too much for the Cal receiver.

The same highlight reels show Hansen make numerous catches in tight coverage with contact.

Also, I don't see any accountability in RP's metrics for bad throws. Is it there somewhere?  

"The advanced stats demonstrated that Smith averaged almost double the yards per catch of the second-leading receiver on the team last year (28.2 to Michael Thomas's 14.8) despite being just the third-most targeted receiver on the roster. 58% of his receiving yards were considered explosive and he was ranked 27th in overall receiver value according to Bill's RYPR measure.

However, Ian Boyd's recent article on the future of dual threat quarterbacks (and spread offenses more broadly) not only demonstrates how valuable Devin Smith was to the 2014 offense, but how important his position overall is to third-generation spread offenses."

6 hours ago, T0mShane said:

It's tough to be a lazy TE, too. You get beat on for 45 plays a game and get, maybe, five chances to catch the ball. It's like being a power forward in the NBA. Hopefully the new OC tries to use Leggett in a way that meets his strengths and doesn't pigeon-hole him as an in-line guy. Hated when they did this with Keller--if they can't block, let them stand up and be a giant slot receiver.

It would make sense to do that, but of course it would mean they still don't have an in line TE who can be a receiving threat.  This is why I was in favor of Jeremy Sprinkle as a mid-late round TE.

The same highlight reels show Hansen make numerous catches in tight coverage with contact.
Also, I don't see any accountability in RP's metrics for bad throws. Is it there somewhere?  

I believe they differentiate press and man coverage. He seems to have more trouble with man coverage, than press coverage.

I'm not sure why, I'm guessing he has trouble with setting up corners in man coverage before making moves.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

"The advanced stats demonstrated that Smith averaged almost double the yards per catch of the second-leading receiver on the team last year (28.2 to Michael Thomas's 14.8) despite being just the third-most targeted receiver on the roster. 58% of his receiving yards were considered explosive and he was ranked 27th in overall receiver value according to Bill's RYPR measure.
However, Ian Boyd's recent article on the future of dual threat quarterbacks (and spread offenses more broadly) not only demonstrates how valuable Devin Smith was to the 2014 offense, but how important his position overall is to third-generation spread offenses."

Smith was beloved by a ton of advanced scouting because his usage stats were excellent. I still think he's very talented, but it's an issue of injury with him. A good arm QB, and I still think Smith could be good, but I'm not sure how he will be coming back from injury.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

11 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

Todd is lighting the match while standing in the middle of the house. That's the image that jumped into my mind.

11 hours ago, AFJF said:

agree with this.  decker will count against the cap if released and while that's not necessarily a deal breaker he proved to be pretty capable in 2014 with geno throwing the ball.  imo people just need to face the fact that decker is a good receiver and not reliant on the ones around him to make him better.  of course everything depends on him coming back from his injury.

Hansen: "I Ended Up At The Best Organization For Myself"

The Jets double-dipped at the wide receiver position and you could argue that it's the team's biggest strength after the defensive line. We've spoken about former Alabama wide receiver Stewart, but today was the first chance we got to see Hansen address the media. 

Hansen has a lot of talent and when you watch him, he seems to play a hell of a lot faster than he was timed at the combine. He showcases some excellent route running, combined with physicality and a pair of strong hands that can secure contested balls over the middle of the field. 

When asked what he believes he can bring to the Jets, Hansen stated:

"I have a lot of confidence in my speed, and my deep threat ability. I think that can help with this offense and open up those shorter routes and running game"

NFL.com had Hansen going in the 3rd round and many other media outlets had him going as high as mid 2nd. That's hardly surprising considering he caught 92 balls for 1249 yards and 11 touchdowns in 2016. When you showcase an enormous amount of talent and have the production to go with it, teams stand up and take notice. Despite being taken in the 4th, Hansen was thrilled to land with the Jets:

"I ended up at the best organization for myself and that's the biggest thing for me. You can never predict what's going to happen in the draft as different people have different views of you as a player. I know I ended up in a great place and I'm happy about that":jawdrop:

The Jets will enter the 2017 with a very young receiving core. Outside of Eric Decker, only Quincy Enunwa and Quinton Patton have 3 or more years experience in the league. Robby Anderson, Jalin Marshall and Charone Peake will be entering their 2nd years and Devin Smith will be entering his 3rd year. This gives the 2017 rookies a chance to contribute immediately:

"That's my goal as it is everyone's goal. I just have to keep working, learn the offense and from there it's out of my hands. I'll just work as hard as I can at all times, and let the chips fall where they may"

One of the criticisms of Hansen, if you want to call it that, was that he didn't have to run much of the route tree at Cal, that their routes were largely very basic. Getting the mental side down is one of the biggest hurdle for any rookie coming into the league, it doesn't matter if you're a first round guy, or an undrafted guy...it's usually much different to what these guys had in college. 

"It's an extensive playbook, it's been challenging but by the end of this, it should be second nature"

Hansen did state that there were some similarities between the Jets offensive system and the one he saw in Cal but:

"The little things in this offense are a lot different, and that's something I'm gonna have to work on to memorise and pickup. I think that's probably going to take the longest time, but once I get that I'm confident that my ability will help me"

You'd be forgiven for looking at Hansen and worrying how he's going to fit in the red-carpet appearances for Spider-Man: Homecoming and get his work in for the Jets, but don't panic, work ethic isn't going to be a problem with Chad.

Archived