Antonio Cromarties wife pregnant with 14th child.

BallinPB

On 5/15/2017 at 7:20 PM, BleedinGreenNC said:

That dude couldn't pull out of a driveway.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Completely unaware of CVSs, Walgreens nor child support obligations. 

20 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Completely unaware of CVSs, Walgreens nor child support obligations. 

CVS, Walgreens, yes.

As far as the child support obligations I read somewhere that he's got that covered believe it or not.

Plans to educate all of them.

Just better hope they pay attention in Sex Ed class.

44 minutes ago, Flushing Roots said:

CVS, Walgreens, yes.

As far as the child support obligations I read somewhere that he's got that covered believe it or not.

Plans to educate all of them.

Just better hope they pay attention in Sex Ed class.

It just makes financial sense for him. At least one of them is likely to be able to go to medical school and become a surgeon who can then do his vasectomy right so it works. This should stop him somewhere around 20 or so kids preventing him from the financials obligations of kids 20 - 45

1 hour ago, jeremy2020 said:

It just makes financial sense for him. At least one of them is likely to be able to go to medical school and become a surgeon who can then do his vasectomy right so it works. This should stop him somewhere around 20 or so kids preventing him from the financials obligations of kids 20 - 45

As far as the finances go, he may have enough dependents to break even on his tax return.

Maybe he's got us all duped.

I'm a single guy and the thought of having kids scares me..bills/problems/drama/non-stop worry about them and their future.... I tend to overthink things and worry a lot.. all the bad things that having kids can bring...and here's a player with 14 kids!?? :huh:

Some guys have zero worries/concern about the future I guess.....  he sounds happy so congrats to him.

Archived