Antonio Cromarties wife pregnant with 14th child.

BallinPB

When you already have 14, you might as well go for 15.  Screw it make it 20 Cro!  At least we know the man is good at making babies.  

Antonio Cromartie's Wife Terricka Reveals She's Pregnant with CB's 14th Child

TYLER CONWAYMAY 15, 2017

Indianapolis Colts cornerback Antonio Cromartie (31) before an NFL football game between the Indianapolis Colts and the Jacksonville Jaguars at Wembley stadium in London, Sunday Oct. 2, 2016. (AP Photo/Matt Dunham)
Matt Dunham/Associated Press

Terricka Cromartie, the wife of free-agent cornerback Antonio Cromartie, announced on Instagram Sunday that she is pregnant with the couple's sixth child—Antonio's 14th total.

"In the up an coming CROMARTIE DRAFT of 2017, with the 6th OverAll Pick. Will the Cromartie's Draft a Boy or a Girl. J6 coming soon," Terricka Cromartie wrote

Antonio and Terricka had twins last year despite him having undergone a vasectomy. TMZ noted this will be the 14th child Antonio has fathered.

The four-time Pro Bowler spent four games of the 2016 season with the Indianapolis Colts before being released. He was not subsequently picked up by another team and remains a free agent.

The couple has not announced the child's gender at this time.  

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2709754-antonio-cromarties-wife-terricka-reveals-shes-pregnant-with-cbs-14th-child

God bless him and I mean that. Big families are fun, full of love and lots of good times but I have to add it's gonna be tough sledding when the football money runs out.

Hopefully he made some friends in the league somewhere and he can get an asst job somewhere with health benefits for all the little cro's

22 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

God bless him and I mean that. Big families are fun, full of love and lots of good times but I have to add it's gonna be tough sledding when the football money runs out.

Hopefully he made some friends in the league somewhere and he can get an asst job somewhere with health benefits for all the little cro's

Yes they are fun and filled with love.  Too bad 8 of his kids have a different mother than his current wife.  Out of those 8 kids I believe there are 6 different baby moms.  Good luck getting them all together for the holidays.  Child support isnt fun also.

In all seriousness what's the odds one of his offspring plays a sport professionally? His family has more then 1 successful professional athlete, I'd say he would produce at least one high end college player at the very least.

16 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

In all seriousness what's the odds one of his offspring plays a sport professionally? His family has more then 1 successful professional athlete, I'd say he would produce at least one high end college player at the very least.

With there already being I believe 3 Cromarties in the league and him having 14 kids, I would bet the bank to say at least one of his offspring will be a high end athlete in sports.  

13 minutes ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

I still haven't figured out if Antonio was a good player for us or not.

Very.  He was a Pro Bowl caliber CB (2010, 2011, 2012) playing across from a HoF CB, so fans didn't appreciate him enough at the time.  Also a nice guy off the field who tried to improve himself as a person.  He couldn't even read or write much when he started at FSU.  

Also called Tom Brady an a$$hole before that 2011 playoff game and backed it up by shutting his side of the field down.

Cromartie was asked about Brady pointing to the Jets' sideline after throwing a touchdown pass on the first play of the fourth quarter, which gave New England a 38-3 lead in its eventual 45-3 win on Dec. 6.

ADVERTISEMENT

"We see that a lot. He does it a lot," Cromartie told the Daily News. "That's the kind of guy he is. We really don't give a damn, to tell you the truth."

Asked what kind of guy Brady is, Cromartie said "ass----," according to the Daily News.

Why?

"That's what I think about him. I don't really give a damn about him," he said, according to the report. "I don't have to play against him. I play against the receivers."

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

You know what they say about drafting a lot of players to increase your odds. Cro really took that to heart.

6 hours ago, Kleckineau said:

Yeah...They are AWESOME from an environmental standpoint!

Archived