Isnt this what the fans wanted?

UnitedWhofans

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, thadude said:

Unfortunately the same 90% was wrong and we're not even really tanking

We shouldn't be tanking. I'm glad Macc publicly confirmed it too. This is an open door for every Macc draft pick to step in and be the guy that sticks. This is proving season...they'll give solid effort and even if that only nets a few wins it's definitely not tanking.

We shouldn't be tanking. I'm glad Macc publicly confirmed it too. This is an open door for every Macc draft pick to step in and be the guy that sticks. This is proving season...they'll give solid effort and even if that only nets a few wins it's definitely not tanking.

Oh he publicly confirmed it. That settles it, then.

481b0381f76ae46421df87c3ca037b7f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Ignorance is bliss!

You'll see the effort come September and you'll see the results come January and then you'll weight both and make a decision on your satisfaction as all of us will...you'll change your tune. Watch. This isn't going to be as much of a fire dumpster as you think.

You'll see the effort come September and you'll see the results come January and then you'll weight both and make a decision on your satisfaction as all of us will...you'll change your tune. Watch. This isn't going to be as much of a fire dumpster as you think.

Players never tank in beginning of season. They have future contracts to worry about. But front offices put them all in an untenable position in order to tank. Sometimes players sabotage the plan (see Major League, the movie), so just because they don't go 0-16 doesn't mean the brass didn't attempt the tank. In fact this is the jets I've already predicted they will screw up even a tank job lol.

On 2017-06-15 at 2:52 PM, thadude said:

Idzik gave Revis and Wilk those God-awful contracts and wasted high draft picks on Devin Smith, Darron Lee and Hackenberg

Devin Smith was not a wasted pick.  The kid was a good football player.  It sucks that he has been hurt, but that is part of the whole draft process.  Some of them just don't work out.  The kid could have been quite good. 

9 hours ago, CanadaSteve said:

Devin Smith was not a wasted pick.  The kid was a good football player.  It sucks that he has been hurt, but that is part of the whole draft process.  Some of them just don't work out.  The kid could have been quite good. 

Coulda-shoulda-woulda.....almost only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades....another wasted pick.

19 hours ago, CanadaSteve said:

Ryan Leaf wasn't a wasted pick.  He was a great QB in college.  If he didn't get injured and suck in the NFL he'd be the greatest qb of all time

14 minutes ago, thadude said:

Ryan Leaf wasn't a wasted pick.  He was a great QB in college.  If he didn't get injured and suck in the NFL he'd be the greatest qb of all time

I'd say that his rampant drug and alcohol abuse and mental health issues played more into it than injuries, but hey, don't let that stop you from making another stupid post.

19 hours ago, Mogglez said:

I'd say that his rampant drug and alcohol abuse and mental health issues played more into it than injuries, but hey, don't let that stop you from making another stupid post.

Stupid post?  You're the one posting that Devin Smith was a good draft pick

13 minutes ago, thadude said:

Reading comprehension is a wonderful thing.  CanadaSteve posted Smith wasn't a wasted pick and you accused Mogglez.  You then showed both in your post.  Do you even look before you post?

Just now, Joejet said:

Reading comprehension is a wonderful thing.  CanadaSteve posted Smith wasn't a wasted pick and you accused Mogglez.  You then showed both in your post.  Do you even look before you post?

Devin Smith is steaming hot garbage.  Just like 99% of Mac's draft picks and signings.

1 hour ago, Joejet said:

I know the answer to that.

On 6/17/2017 at 6:59 PM, Mogglez said:

Reported for portraying drug abuse, alcohol abuse, and mental health issues in a negative light.

Archived