JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

The Nerds were reeling after the loss of 2 of their brothers.  They were looking for anyway to get back at the Jocks possible.  However, they knew the only way the could get to at Stan and his crew was to beat them in the Fraternal Olympics.  The nerds being the intellects there are knew they could beat the out right physically and needed a mental edge. So they went with a little nerd trickery and played practical joke to get back at the Jocks.

The Jocks, fired up and ready for revenge, stormed out of the locker room but left their fearless leader behind.  Coach Harris speech ended up being to much for him and a bad stain on the College.  Word got out about his prejudice towards Nerds and the fearless group of geeks accomplished getting him removed from campus. 

Coach Harris - DPR - Jock/Scum God Father - has been removed from campus.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

If he would have been lynched yesterday as the Doc I would have went ballistic

This really would have been worth losing the Doc over.

in some pain bro and took a pain pill which makes you wake uip feeling like someone just beat the sh*t out of you.

Careful with those things - I've seen too many lives eff'ed up by them. It's a delicate dance. Hope you don't need them soon.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

The Jocks, fired up and ready for revenge, stormed out of the locker room but left their fearless leader behind.  Coach Harris speech ended up being to much for him and a bad stain on the College.  Word got out about his prejudice towards Nerds and the fearless group of geeks accomplished getting him removed from campus. 

Coach Harris - DPR - Jock/Scum God Father - has been removed from campus.

Good game @D P R burying my case under bickering was a solid play. Again, I'm sorry about hitting below the belt. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

LOL...

This gets good don't it?

Just like I said, had to be between Nolder and DPR.

Ape comes across awful with this intel.  Still think 80 scum.

You've gotta be kidding me. I put myself out there making cases, townies always look worse in hindsight. I at least took a position on things, while people like Leelou and CTM just sort of watched the way things went and then reacted. 

Ape and 80 remaining scum is what ytoure thinking ? I would have thought town Ape would have pushed 80 real hard and he didnt

Pushed 80 hard when? On D1? My rationale for 80 on D1 was that he was isolated, in other words I was skeptical but not worried because he's half-way to caught if he's scum. I dug in hard on DPR because I trust my gut on D1 more than anything else in this game. After D1 I may go to sh*t, but my D1 instincts usually prove out well.

2 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Yes. I'm leaning this way.  80 definitely scum, Ape next.  Slight chance with Ballin.

Leelou looks better of late.

This makes no sense, unless you're bluffing here with the bold. Again, you're listing 4 people - you listed something like 5 earlier. Not exactly working with a small aperture.

We got any of those Tampons left for when Ape returns to all these accusations ? 

If you can't find any, I'll take the ones shoved up your butt.

Unfortunately, there was more.  When all hope was lost, there was one man who saw something in those nerds to give them a chance.  He supported them and even let them become a member of his sacred fraternity.  The nerds finally had protection from the Jocks, are so they thought.

U.N. Jefferson - Town Doc - Nolder - was found dead.  He had cleat marks all over his body. 

rv9.jpg

F*ck yeah!!

Wow. DPR was highly transparent in trying to suggest he was a town PR, so i didn't push hard on the 2nd half of D1 for his lynch. Glad people like Hess stuck on him to get the reveal and subsequent counter.

I know I'll be the target tomorrow and scum will thus never NK me, but that's cool. I know people decided they needed to resolve me/Nolder/DPR one way or the other.

58 minutes ago, JiF said:

Unfortunately, there was more.  When all hope was lost, there was one man who saw something in those nerds to give them a chance.  He supported them and even let them become a member of his sacred fraternity.  The nerds finally had protection from the Jocks, are so they thought.

U.N. Jefferson - Town Doc - Nolder - was found dead.  He had cleat marks all over his body. 

rv9.jpg

How'd this happen? 

4 hours ago, JiF said:

rv9.jpg

this is a day kill i guess? interesting 

5 hours ago, JiF said:

rv9.jpg

The ****????

GL town...

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

This really would have been worth losing the Doc over.

Careful with those things - I've seen too many lives eff'ed up by them. It's a delicate dance. Hope you don't need them soon.

Dude I hate pain killers I'm the last person to get addicted to that garbage. I took them the first 2 days after surgery then I stopped taking them and lived with the pain until yesterday when it was hurting pretty bad so I took one and got sick from it. Im not sure how people can get addicted to that stuff guess everyone is different

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Leelou said:

My head hurts so badly, but I can't sleep :(

Lee I used to get a lot of headaches and some migraines as well. Finally figured out it was mostly due to dehydration. Now I drink about 80 to 100 ounces of water every day and I very rarely get any headaches at all. Go drink some water I promise it will help. 

35 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Lee I used to get a lot of headaches and some migraines as well. Finally figured out it was mostly due to dehydration. Now I drink about 80 to 100 ounces of water every day and I very rarely get any headaches at all. Go drink some water I promise it will help. 

This is sinus related. It's finally dulling some after taking my allergy meds. I also had the misfortune of burning my tongue yesterday :( 

Where I am right now...

Alive

Leelou - town
Hess
Smash

Ape
Crushlove CTM

BallinBP
Jetscode
80 - claimed watcher

Dead

DPR - lynched D2 - Godfather

Verb - rando killed D1 - Town Lost Lover 
Nyn - killed N1 - Town w/ Camera
Nolder - killed D2 - Town Doc

5 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Where I am right now...

Alive

Leelou - town
Hess
Smash

Ape
Crushlove CTM

BallinBP
Jetscode
80 - claimed watcher

Dead

DPR - lynched D2 - Godfather

Verb - rando killed D1 - Town Lost Lover 
Nyn - killed N1 - Town w/ Camera
Nolder - killed D2 - Town Doc

CTM is so obv scum it's hurts my elbows. 

• Upvote 2