Tom Shane sighting

Tennessee_Jet

Being the old fart I am and only infrequently posting on this site in the past, I can't tell when some of you guys are joking or not?

Like this thread regarding TS...where is he and why is he gone? Excuse my ignorance in this, but I thought he was a mod on this site. :shock:

Being the old fart I am and only infrequently posting on this site in the past, I can't tell when some of you guys are joking or not?

Like this thread regarding TS...where is he and why is he gone? Excuse my ignorance in this, but I thought he was a mod on this site. :shock:

Tom left of his own accord rather abrubtly back in October I think. He didn't give much of an explanation as to why he left.

He (and any anti-Herm guy) definitely has enough Herm material to have some fun on the Chiefs boards for awhile.

I find all this Tom Shane idolatry pretty funny. You all act like a bunch of jilted lovers.....though you would all take him back in a hearbeat. Jetnation has become Broke Back Mountain. There is a great line in that movie: "I wish I knew how to quit you." :lol:

I find all this Tom Shane idolatry pretty funny. You all act like a bunch of jilted lovers.....though you would all take him back in a hearbeat. Jetnation has become Broke Back Mountain. There is a great line in that movie: "I wish I knew how to quit you." :lol:

bottom line is he was funny,, what i am not privy to is if he was high maintenance to the other mods?

bottom line is he was funny,, what i am not privy to is if he was high maintenance to the other mods?

Tom was funny. I will always miss those days with him on JI. :mrgreen:

Bottom line is he deleted himself. So obviously he wanted to leave. It was his call 100%.

It was Tom's choice to leave- no one here made that decision for him.

If you want him back go find him in Rochester

Ouch. Faba I am going to need you to work Saturday. I need you to take our Intro To Smilies Course.

It should help take some of the sting out of your posts. :wink:

Ouch. Faba I am going to need you to work Saturday. I need you to take our Intro To Smilies Course.

I tell it like it is Max-no sugar coating falling over myself for someone that likes to wear Jeter t-shirts and is afraid of Steeler fans

I tell it like it is Max-no sugar coating falling over myself for someone that likes to wear Jeter t-shirts and is afraid of Steeler fans

Alright but I have to say that after reading that last post I am going to need you to work Sunday. Smizzy is teaching a class on Public Relations. You should really sit in on it! :P

Yeah jeeze, that Faba's a pretty heartless bastid ain't he? :P

Archived