Playoff Picks

shawn306

Seattle over Washington (Seahawks and the crowd too much for the Skins)

New England over Denver: Sooner or later the bubble has to burst on Plummer's season. Brady has been there done that and won't be intimidated by the Broncos or their crowd.

Carolina over Chicago: If the Bears had any kind of an offense I think they would win. Carolina in a low scoring affair.

Colts over Steelers: Mission begins for the Colts and starts off nice with a win over the Steelers.

Seattle over Washington (Seahawks and the crowd too much for the Skins)

New England over Denver: Sooner or later the bubble has to burst on Plummer's season. Brady has been there done that and won't be intimidated by the Broncos or their crowd.

Carolina over Chicago: If the Bears had any kind of an offense I think they would win. Carolina in a low scoring affair.

Colts over Steelers: Mission begins for the Colts and starts off nice with a win over the Steelers.

I agree with all but the Colts over the Steelers..

I think the Steelers are going to come out and be real physical and smash the Colts in the mouth, much like the Chargers did.

Steelers win this one 21 - 17

I think the Steelers are going to come out and be real physical and smash the Colts in the mouth, much like the Chargers did.

You would say that you Patsy homer. Put your bowl down and realize you'll be playing the AFC championship AWAY from home this year, IF at all. Denver 27 NE 23

Historically speaking, the Pats have always had a hard time against Denver....and an even worse time against Denver IN Denver. Rod Smith is always a thorn on their side. They have the dirtiest offensive line in the league. I have a feeling that the Pats will stop the Denver run game enough that it isn't a huge factor (time of posession) - but that the secondary will get burned for one big play - one that could be the difference. Pats must get huge games from OLB's McGinest and Colvin (Contain the outside on a scrambling Plummer) and Wilfork better play his assignment - gap patience, Vince! Champ Bailey is a shut-down corner, and the Denver LB's are good. Look for Givens to play well Saturday night - statistically, some of Given's best games are against Denver.

Anyhow - This game SCARES me.

Pick the 4 home teams and run to the bank. Every year people pick upsets in this round and every year the home teams with the bye weeks continue to win.

u pickin home teams to cover also???

or are u just pickin the grammar school 'no spread' pool?

Disagree.

I fully expect the Colts to dominate this game.

Give the points.

(sorry StillerPaul)

:lol:

Garb picking against the Pats? :shock:

I'm being realistic and going with history. Pats always struggle in Denver.

BTW - the only chance in heck Pitt has of winning their match-up is to kill the clock and run the Bus....keep Manning OFF the field for long...long...periods of time.

Archived