5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So this is where I'm at:

Scum:  DPR

Neutral:  Lizzie, Stark, Brick

Leaning Town:  CTM, JiF, Hess, Verbal

Firm Town:  80, Pac, Leelou, GATA

Calling it now - LVP post of the game. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

False narrative.  Nothing in DPR's behavior caused me to look back on the game.  I merely got bored that DPR was my only suspect and that no one else currently is getting pressure.  Tonight is the deadline so I'd suggest others do the same. 

Dude, every time someone makes an observation, it's not a "false narrative", lol. Flailing indeed. 

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And if your expectation is going to be that I play the same way in every game I play you're going to be disappointed.  I'm one of the most unpredictable players in all of Mafia.  Deal with it, and GFY. 

I would hope you "try" to change it up each game... 

No, You are not the most unpredictable player, but you can dream.... Rule #14

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If the observation is wrong I will call it out.  You're boring me.

Sure, you might disagree with an observation, but that doesn't make it a "false narrative". #justtryintohelp

6 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

This nauseating board spamming is your scum tell.

Interesting but you keep your vote on DPR, why?

Do you think 80 & DPR are scumming together?

1 minute ago, D P R said:

Sure, you might disagree with an observation, but that doesn't make it a "false narrative". #justtryintohelp

It seemed a shady way for Stark to frame things.  Thus I called it a narrative.  But fine, you can take the win on this semantics point. 

Just to note, Kaylee is busy today and I'm going to bed so the last official votecount you're going to have for several hours at least is at the top of page 16.

If there's a lot of activity you guys might want to consider keeping tab just so you know where you're at.

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

Interesting but you keep your vote on DPR, why?

Do you think 80 & DPR are scumming together?

Too early to tell. It could definitely be distancing. We all did it to each other last game. I could go either way. I have a stronger read on DPR now.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

more fake confusion. 

You're totes right I have been playing mafia for about 10 years guys. 

Sorry I didn't tell you sooner I have seen it all in my day. 

I'm totally fake confusing because I didn't just play only 4 games ever. 

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

^^^ Yep.  Didn't seem fake to me at all.  JiF accused like 5 people of fake confusion despite legitimate reasons for confusion.  Nolder himself admitted he neglected to let us know of some key things. 

There are reasons for confusion and then there are people who create reasons for confusion or who act more confused then they are or who act confused, when they're not.    quoted the people who aligned to the later 3 points.  Pretty simple.  

24 minutes ago, Stark said:

can't believe I am going to say this... but JiF pretty much plays the same way every game. 80 is basically spamming the board right now. lol. DPR mentions him out and now he is going "hyper active"

Exactly. It's ridiculous to try to spin anything more than me doing what I do best...hunt scum.

22 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And if your expectation is going to be that I play the same way in every game I play you're going to be disappointed.  I'm one of the most unpredictable players in all of Mafia.  Deal with it, and GFY. 

Unpredictable because you use the worst logic known to man.  

22 minutes ago, GATA said:

The only difference I saw with JIF last game was the "casing" he didn't do as much of that. He jumped on the SK because he was scum too and how invested he got into meaningless arguments I think he doesn't engage as much in the meaningless when town. But they are very similar. 

Oh yes, I did. I didnt win the game alive as scum by just hanging out not casing people. 

But either way, doesnt really matter at this point.  I'm in the mode. 

Just sit back and watch more greatness. 

11 minutes ago, GATA said:

You're totes right I have been playing mafia for about 10 years guys. 

Sorry I didn't tell you sooner I have seen it all in my day. 

I'm totally fake confusing because I didn't just play only 4 games ever. 

giphy.gif

You've played enough.

This is gross. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Oh yes, I did. I didnt win the game alive as scum by just hanging out not casing people. 

But either way, doesnt really matter at this point.  I'm in the mode. 

Just sit back and watch more greatness. 

Mode or mood? If you're in the mood I'm getting my shotgun.

LK, Brick, Gata - my best bets.

DPR is playing gross but I kind of agree with Verb's take, it's more showing as town than scum for me at this point.  DPR likes to act like he's a superior player and knows more than everyone else.  He does it as both town and scum but I agree with Verb, when he's scum, it's more aggressive.   Could be a solid play style change but willing to keep him in the town pile for now.

80 is spamming, quoting a sh*t ton but not saying anything, scum tell for him but he's such an easy target I'm not going there today.

Strong town reads on CTM, Hess, Lee.

Worthless: Pac

Vote Brick 

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

Actually, you spinning this to something it isn't is gross

I'm not spinning anything.  You literally just posted a "babe in the woods" type post stating how you're just not experienced enough to fake confusion.

Like, really?  You expect anyone here to buy that? 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

LK, Brick, Gata - my best bets.

DPR is playing gross but I kind of agree with Verb's take, it's more showing as town than scum for me at this point.  DPR likes to act like he's a superior player and knows more than everyone else.  He does it as both town and scum but I agree with Verb, when he's scum, it's more aggressive.   Could be a solid play style change but willing to keep him in the town pile for now.

80 is spamming, quoting a sh*t ton but not saying anything, scum tell for him but he's such an easy target I'm not going there today.

Strong town reads on CTM, Hess, Lee.

Worthless: Pac

Vote Brick 

So elaborate on your bets.

Just now, JiF said:

I'm not spinning anything.  You literally just posted a "babe in the woods" type post stating how you're just not experienced enough to fake confusion.

Like, really?  You expect anyone here to buy that? 

So the reason you have me as a top 3 is because I'm playing confused about something I've never been introduced to?

I even gave a hypothesis of what I thought happened and I'm creating confusion?

Actually, this seems awfully opportunistic to create a fake story to create your faux batmanin'

Something you slightly did last game with @Stark 

14 minutes ago, GATA said:

So the reason you have me as a top 3 is because I'm playing confused about something I've never been introduced to?

I even gave a hypothesis of what I thought happened and I'm creating confusion?

Actually, this seems awfully opportunistic to create a fake story to create your faux batmanin'

Something you slightly did last game with @Stark 

I dont believe you are genuine in your confusion.

I think you're faking it.  

Really isnt anything more to explain.

Just now, GATA said:

Indeed, you're creating a false narrative.

Keep digging a hole

I'm not even creating narratives, so how could I be creating a fake one.  

I'm pointing out 3 people that you could sum up to a simple case of "bull sh*t, I dont believe you".  You are one of them so I naturally expected you go come back all OMGUS because your a myopic player at this point and can only see sh*t that is right in front of your face.  Like a vote or a FOS.

Digging a hole?  lmfao

Archived