Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, D P R said:

Dictionary son. 

ERMEHGERD, are you serious you've never seen it before lol. Night 0 is annoying, but not unusual. There's a reason for it. There are several ways that it could have led to Nyn's death, absolutely none of which would be something to get excited about one way or the other.

And, if you don't want people to answer your questions, don't ask 'em. I was replying to you, doofus. 

My approach to this should feel exactly like it's early on D1 before people actually get started playing. Plus lolcating and general asshattery. 

Of the roster, you three were my best guess for an early Nyn hit. Still are. Doesn't mean much without any info or push. 

Could be any number of things. You got a better explanation? lol 

It's page 10... You figuring I have the master plan laid out and have started to run it? 

Please say yes! 

Me being snarky isn't a scum tell. It might be a withdrawal tell, true, but not a scum tell.

Anyway, y'all will laugh and laugh when you lynch me - best role evah

I'm not lynching you 

8 minutes ago, GATA said:

Ahhhhhhhh Got it.

I get the confusion part but being that's it's only D1 shouldn't we way out all options. 

I think, again I could be wrong, he put the distorted vig idea on the table just to let town know of the possibility. There are also new players that have never seen this pan out and he wanted us to be aware. Why would he go with the scum/sk theory to vote because he thinks it's far-fetched and that's why he'd rather go with the more logical vote?

I just don't see it as a reason to vote not yet. I actually find it beneficial to town to know of different alternative scenarios to keep us on our toes.

Putting it out there and then explaining why unlikely =yes, putting it out there and then double down on keeping it on the table in a contradictory fashion =no

Scum probably killed nyn due to how hot she was last game. But also maybe it was a vig  (who presumably wouldn't shoot a top scum hunter) So what if nyn was vig, maybe there is multiple 1x vigs this game---But nyn doesn't have a 1x in role-why would there be? 

Silly, no? 

7 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

CTM, despite being jealous that he doesn’t know how to make money on his money, is on his town game 

Haha, I really don't.  I have been thinking there's a market correction coming for the past 5 years or more, meanwhile it's gone up up up. I'm currently thinking about apartment buildings, millennial may never be able to buy a home given the economy and their penchant for spending and student debt. That being said, they already spend such a high % of their income on rent in many markets so maybe a correction is coming there too, but I feel more comfortable owning the property long term.

32 minutes ago, CTM said:

Haha, I really don't.  I have been thinking there's a market correction coming for the past 5 years or more, meanwhile it's gone up up up. I'm currently thinking about apartment buildings, millennial may never be able to buy a home given the economy and their penchant for spending and student debt. That being said, they already spend such a high % of their income on rent in many markets so maybe a correction is coming there too, but I feel more comfortable owning the property long term.

That and condos are great they’re eating them up. 

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

That and condos are great they’re eating them up. 

For sure, I've rented some in the past, but I like the idea of having all renters in one building, seems easier to manage.

39 minutes ago, CTM said:

Probably 

99625EA1-CD3A-41E7-805E-CBB8DE5B85F5.jpeg

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

For sure, I've rented some in the past, but I like the idea of having all renters in one building, seems easier to manage.

Until shit breaks and they call you. Key  to owning commercial real estate is a solid management company and human being as tenants. 

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Until sh*t breaks and they call you. Key  to owning commercial real estate is a solid management company and human being as tenants. 

Right, i don't want them calling me so I figure more units in 1 place makes it easier to hire someone to manage. Maybe not.

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

Right, i don't want them calling me so I figure more units in 1 place makes it easier to hire someone to manage. Maybe not.

Most management companies have a reasonable area they cover. Single building might be nice fine someone handy with some people skills and barter out some of the cost .

Did it with couple 3-4 families I had upstate and worked ok. I was down here had no real issue for the ten years I held them. 

17 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Condos here are  Nutso. Still building new ones every day “ starting in the low sixes!” Haha. Hard to resell here. Too much new construction 

I can imagine esp because of the DC area 

1 hour ago, CTM said:

I generally agree. Real estate is a good place for people who are scared of the market. 

5 hours ago, D P R said:

The questions we should all be asking is why 80 was actually trying to play during the joke phase, 

Laugh out f*ckin loud.  Says the guy who wanted the deadline to be today coming off a Holiday weekend.  Talk about trying to eat your cake and have it too. 

GFY. 

D1 Mafia according to DPR:

First real life day:  No one should try, its the joke phase.

Second real life day:  No one should try, its the joke phase.

Third real life day:  Complain about how nothing is happening.  Demand immediate deadline. 

Official Vote Count
Verbal (3) Brick, LK, Hess
DPR (3) Leelou, 80, CTM
LK (2) GATA, Stark
Hess (2) Verbal, Hess
Pac (1) DPR
Gata (1) Jif
Jif (1) Pac

Not Voting (0) For a change lol

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch
Deadline: Wednesday 8PM PST

After coffee and RR:

Brick is lurking and tossing votes here and there to appear active. No actual content. Terrible vote on that last. 

Stark is lurking.

Hess is... Hessing. Hopefully that's a good thing. 

Verb is fine.

Gata is fine. 

JiF is lurking and has posted no Bowie. Hmmm. 

LK is making conversation while tossing out "casual" reads... "80 is scummy", "CTM is on his Town game". He got that 3P stench wafting off of him.

CTM trying a little too hard to sound like CTM? Making the mistake of tunnel analyzing me, but not really posting detailed observations about anybody else? 

Pac is floating. Probably fine.

Lee took a weird shot at me on pg. 12 - could be because she's skimming - but would be unlike her to make a mistake like that so early. I need to hear her for-real-thots on things. 

80 has been awkward since his 8-post entry into the game. He's hovering kinda like Bill Cosby waiting for the pills to kick in... trying way to hard to make a case against me and actually flinched when I lolcalled him scum, lololol. 

Unvote

Vote 80

12 hours ago, D P R said:

I'm Town, no worries. 

The questions we should all be asking is why 80 was actually trying to play during the joke phase, and why CTM wants to pretend like any actual casing (that he can base cases on) exists this early into the game. 

11 hours ago, Leelou said:

The bolded feels like it’s an exaggeration. Joke phase, as you are putting it, ended this morning. 80 first posted this morning.

This is what I was talking about - weird defense of 80 here. The thread is not long - will you go back, read all of 80's posts and let me know if the bolded makes more sense? And why do you defend 80 but not CTM when I've posted about both of them? 

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Laugh out f*ckin loud.  Says the guy who wanted the deadline to be today coming off a Holiday weekend.  Talk about trying to eat your cake and have it too. 

GFY. 

Just terrible.

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

D1 Mafia according to DPR:

First real life day:  No one should try, its the joke phase.

Second real life day:  No one should try, its the joke phase.

Third real life day:  Complain about how nothing is happening.  Demand immediate deadline. 

And again...

You do know that other people are playing, yeah? 

Awkward 80 is awkward. 

10 hours ago, CTM said:

Putting it out there and then explaining why unlikely =yes, putting it out there and then double down on keeping it on the table in a contradictory fashion =no

Scum probably killed nyn due to how hot she was last game. But also maybe it was a vig  (who presumably wouldn't shoot a top scum hunter) So what if nyn was vig, maybe there is multiple 1x vigs this game---But nyn doesn't have a 1x in role-why would there be? 

Silly, no? 

This is all just weird to me - It is D1. I used the term "spitballing" and the phrase "shake the tree to see what falls out". 

You've made much more of my case on Pac than I ever did by extrapolating my logic into a nice looking case to fit your needs, but I never said those things, nor did I "fight" for the case. My vote on Pac was a D1 vote to see what happened. And what happened was you jumping all over it, lol. 

Again, you and 80 both seem very focused on me, but not on other players? Why didn't you follow up on Verb's observation about Hess's vote on Nyn? Why aren't you commenting on 80's tunneling? Or LK's casual remarks, or JiF's disappearing act? Where is your analysis on Stark or Brick? Even if you do think I'm scum, you can't think I'm the only one, right? Who are my partners in evil? 

You're not trying to solve the game. You're painting pictures. 

10 hours ago, Lizard King said:

CTM, despite being jealous that he doesn’t know how to make money on his money, is on his town game 

Can you go into detail about this and why you think 80 is scum? 

1 hour ago, D P R said:

This is what I was talking about - weird defense of 80 here. The thread is not long - will you go back, read all of 80's posts and let me know if the bolded makes more sense? And why do you defend 80 but not CTM when I've posted about both of them? 

Maybe you should go back and reread? 80 started posting yesterday, then the game got serious. 80 was posting jokingly, then Nyn went boom. Gameplay started. Also re: CTM, I have nothing to add there, so why would I post nonsense? 

1 hour ago, D P R said:

This is all just weird to me - It is D1. I used the term "spitballing" and the phrase "shake the tree to see what falls out". 

You've made much more of my case on Pac than I ever did by extrapolating my logic into a nice looking case to fit your needs, but I never said those things, nor did I "fight" for the case. My vote on Pac was a D1 vote to see what happened. And what happened was you jumping all over it, lol. 

Again, you and 80 both seem very focused on me, but not on other players? Why didn't you follow up on Verb's observation about Hess's vote on Nyn? Why aren't you commenting on 80's tunneling? Or LK's casual remarks, or JiF's disappearing act? Where is your analysis on Stark or Brick? Even if you do think I'm scum, you can't think I'm the only one, right? Who are my partners in evil? 

You're not trying to solve the game. You're painting pictures. 

Can you go into detail about this and why you think 80 is scum? 

Who are my partners in evil? Asking a lot on day 1. 

2 hours ago, D P R said:

And again...

You do know that other people are playing, yeah? 

Awkward 80 is awkward. 

Nothing I said was inaccurate.  You don't get to complain about nothing happening, then accuse others of taking the game seriously too early.  You're flailing. 

2 hours ago, D P R said:

Again, you and 80 both seem very focused on me, but not on other players?

I was focused on Hess early.  But you're the only one doing scummy things at the moment so whatevs.

Maybe someone else will catch my eye but for now I'm locked in on you.  Deal with it. 

Archived