Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

Just now, JiF said:

I'm not even creating narratives, so how could I be creating a fake one.  

I'm pointing out 3 people that you could sum up to a simple case of "bull sh*t, I dont believe you".  You are one of them so I naturally expected you go come back all OMGUS because your a myopic player at this point and can only see sh*t that is right in front of your face.  Like a vote or a FOS.

Digging a hole?  lmfao

LOL your logic is just not there on your fake case on me. 

Now why is Brick and LK on your scum list?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Verbal said:

I get why you'd say DPR and Brick, but why Jif?

She pirouetted in here yesterday proudly pronouncing her arrival then quickly vanished for 18 hours without saying anything about the game.  

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

LOL your logic is just not there on your fake case on me. 

Now why is Brick and LK on your scum list?

Do you read this game at all?  Or do just enjoy asking questions over and over again that have already been answered and explained. I've explained Brick and LK, I quoted the posts.  Go find them. 

And, for the 5th time, I have not created a single case on you.  I found some of the posts you made to seem disingenuous.  That's it.  That's not a case. It's a reaction to a couple of your posts.  And I'm not even voting you, you weirdo. 

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

She pirouetted in here yesterday proudly pronouncing her arrival then quickly vanished for 18 hours without saying anything about the game.  

Are you talking about JiF or just looking in the mirror?

6 minutes ago, Pac said:

This is true.  Very busy day yesterday.  This morning, not so busy.  This afternoon? Very busy.

So you're seeing a real scum hunter in action right now in the moment.  Appreciate greatness. 

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Are you talking about JiF or just looking in the mirror?

I have talked about the game and made points.  I don't expect you and certainly not lk to see the distinction.  It's advanced mafia son.  

2 hours ago, JiF said:

This isnt genuine anger.  Faux outrage. 

About LK 

2 hours ago, JiF said:

More fake confusion. 

About 80, but you put me on your list and not 80. Doesn't make sense

2 hours ago, JiF said:

question or statement?  Spectator. 

I actually agree with this though he was also not that active last game he mentioned he got a new job.

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

Faux scum hunting

So the quote above and him claiming you're fake hunting that makes him scum? 

Just now, GATA said:

About LK 

I actually agree with this though he was also not that active last game he mentioned he got a new job.

In his mind, yes

18 minutes ago, GATA said:

About LK 

Was that hard? 

Just now, JiF said:

Was that hard? 

Yeah, when I looked back I remembered reading it before but it seemed meaningless even when I re-read it.

I don't see what you're seeing on LK but Brick I do however I can't put him on my list because I think he was busy.

Just now, JiF said:

I would love to see a Gata, 80, Stark, Smash team scum team one day.  The logic and arguments that would be tossed around in that QT would be epic.

Says the guy arguing with no logic. 

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

I would love to see a Gata, 80, Stark, Smash team scum team one day.  The logic and arguments that would be tossed around in that QT would be epic.

Uh, we already saw it. Smash and I dominated... lol 

12 minutes ago, JiF said:

No QT will compare to you, smash, LK last game... that may have been the best QT read ever (so far).

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

No QT will compare to you, smash, LK last game... that may have been the best QT read ever (so far).

80 just let me talk to myself 

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

Yeah, when I looked back I remembered reading it before but it seemed meaningless even when I re-read it.

I don't see what you're seeing on LK but Brick I do however I can't put him on my list because I think he was busy.

Says the guy arguing with no logic. 

I'm not arguing. You are. You literally cant stop responding to me when all I'm doing is simply telling you why people are in my top 3.  My logic is perfectly sound, as usual.  It's not my fault you cant follow it and when you are mentally capable of following it, you disagree.   Those 2 issues are yours, not mine and it doesnt make my logic unsound.  It's perfectly placed logic, right or wrong. 

21 minutes ago, JiF said:

I've had some superior moments when scum.  Either I'm dead Day 1 and our team goes down in flames, or I lead my team to an epic victory.  Pretty much no in-between.

Pretty sure this is correct.

Official Vote Count
DPR (4) Leelou, 80, CTM, LK
LK (1) Stark
80 (2) DPR, Hess
Verbal (1) Brick
Hess (1) Verbal
Brick (1) Jif
Jif (1) Pac

Not Voting: GATA

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch
Deadline: Wednesday 8PM PST

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

JiF and GATA seems like town-on-town violence to me at the moment. 

What violence?  lol.  I just posted my reads and she went all cray with it for no reason other than she made my top 3.  If she didnt land in my top 3, she wouldnt have even responded to my post.  She's hands down the most OMGUS player to date.  So this response, unfortunately, isnt alignment indicative. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

What violence?  lol.  I just posted my reads and she went all cray with it for no reason other than she made my top 3.  If she didnt land in my top 3, she wouldnt have even responded to my post.  She's hands down the most OMGUS player to date.  So this response, unfortunately, isnt alignment indicative. 

Pillow fight?  That a better way to describe it?

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'll feel better about Stark if we can get a graph, pie chart, chi square test or venn diagram here soon. 

Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 12.02.38 PM.png

I will never make a Chi Square test chart... I'm not really a stats person.

Archived