Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Maxman said:

I hope they are publicly flogged. I will settle for a private flogging as log as I have web cam access. Either way, I insist that they be flogged.

Projection^^^what he really meant, I desperately want to be flogged and dont care how it happens. 

2 hours ago, D P R said:

This is all just weird to me - It is D1. I used the term "spitballing" and the phrase "shake the tree to see what falls out". 

I am just asking a question from the bold. Is this not what everyone does on D1? aren't we all just seeing what reactions we get on votes since we are coming out of the "joke" phase? Do we have to put a disclaimer on our votes such as "spitballing" or "shaking the tree to see what falls out". Don't we all kind of know that already?

edit: for clarification

At least in the earlier portion of the D1?

2 hours ago, Leelou said:

Maybe you should go back and reread? 80 started posting yesterday, then the game got serious. 80 was posting jokingly, then Nyn went boom. Gameplay started. Also re: CTM, I have nothing to add there, so why would I post nonsense? 

This doesn't feel like a Town response form you. 

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

Who are my partners in evil? Asking a lot on day 1. 

Hence the description "3P stench", lol. 

You're gonna need a bigger cup. 

18 hours ago, GATA said:

I don't see the DPR thing but I also only played one game with him. Last game when he was town he also explained a lot and gave off diff. theories. 

Can anyone pinpoint what makes him scum now?

Do you think he's playing similarly to last game? 

17 hours ago, CTM said:

I actually don't remember any specific tells but he does seem to out himself quickly as scum with the same type of fumbling, bumbling and stumbling we are starting to see here. I def remember him as a poor scum player, at least on jn

I'm happy with my vote for now 

agree with this take...

17 hours ago, D P R said:

Dictionary son. 

ERMEHGERD, are you serious you've never seen it before lol. Night 0 is annoying, but not unusual. There's a reason for it. There are several ways that it could have led to Nyn's death, absolutely none of which would be something to get excited about one way or the other.

And, if you don't want people to answer your questions, don't ask 'em. I was replying to you, doofus. 

My approach to this should feel exactly like it's early on D1 before people actually get started playing. Plus lolcating and general asshattery. 

Of the roster, you three were my best guess for an early Nyn hit. Still are. Doesn't mean much without any info or push. 

Could be any number of things. You got a better explanation? lol 

It's page 10... You figuring I have the master plan laid out and have started to run it? 

Please say yes! 

Me being snarky isn't a scum tell. It might be a withdrawal tell, true, but not a scum tell.

Anyway, y'all will laugh and laugh when you lynch me - best role evah

Gross 

15 hours ago, D P R said:

I'm Town, no worries. 

The questions we should all be asking is why 80 was actually trying to play during the joke phase, and why CTM wants to pretend like any actual casing (that he can base cases on) exists this early into the game. 

Gross Gross. 

15 minutes ago, Stark said:

I am just asking a question from the bold. Is this not what everyone does on D1? aren't we all just seeing what reactions we get on votes since we are coming out of the "joke" phase? Do we have to put a disclaimer on our votes such as "spitballing" or "shaking the tree to see what falls out". Don't we all kind of know that already?

edit: for clarification

At least in the earlier portion of the D1?

I think it's helpful to clarify "I'm just thinking out loud" and I make a point to do it when I'm just pointing out possibilities vs. making a case. 

Likewise, I'll point out "I'm reasonably certain about this" when I'm serious about a case. 

Qualifying stances and observations makes your intentions more clear for the Town to read and gives Scum less to work with. 

Since you've raised the "we don't really have any info on D1 yet, so isn't it hard to really push a case?" question, what do you make of 80 and CTM doing that? 

14 hours ago, GATA said:

Ahhhhhhhh Got it.

I get the confusion part but being that's it's only D1 shouldn't we way out all options. 

I think, again I could be wrong, he put the distorted vig idea on the table just to let town know of the possibility. There are also new players that have never seen this pan out and he wanted us to be aware. Why would he go with the scum/sk theory to vote because he thinks it's far-fetched and that's why he'd rather go with the more logical vote?

I just don't see it as a reason to vote not yet. I actually find it beneficial to town to know of different alternative scenarios to keep us on our toes.

weird defense.

It could be a cult game too.  Should we throw that theory out there?  Create more confusion?  Or is that good conversation? 

3 hours ago, D P R said:

This is all just weird to me - It is D1. I used the term "spitballing" and the phrase "shake the tree to see what falls out". 

You've made much more of my case on Pac than I ever did by extrapolating my logic into a nice looking case to fit your needs, but I never said those things, nor did I "fight" for the case. My vote on Pac was a D1 vote to see what happened. And what happened was you jumping all over it, lol. 

Again, you and 80 both seem very focused on me, but not on other players? Why didn't you follow up on Verb's observation about Hess's vote on Nyn? Why aren't you commenting on 80's tunneling? Or LK's casual remarks, or JiF's disappearing act? Where is your analysis on Stark or Brick? Even if you do think I'm scum, you can't think I'm the only one, right? Who are my partners in evil? 

You're not trying to solve the game. You're painting pictures. 

Can you go into detail about this and why you think 80 is scum? 

Come on DPR, you know how this works. I tossed a vote your way because i found it odd you were arguing it could be a vig despite voting pac. It was not my intention at that time to tunnel but I haven't liked your responses, most notable trying to brush me off with the can't case on day 1 crap. Day 1 cases aren't particularly strong for sure, but they are cases and more importantly they elicit reactions. Trying to brush it off as oh it's day 1 can't have a real case is an attempt to switch the focus from the merits of what i'm saying to the timing or circumstance around when I'm saying it. "Lets not talk about the odd thing I did, lets talk about your timing instead". Also at some point you fear mongered about how I'm going to pay for my opportunism (whatever that means). Scummy.

To me, nothing about the way you've reacted to my poking you has ringed town. Now you are trying to portray it as I'm tunnelling in a vacuum, like you were just innocently spit balling and i jumped down your throat with no interactions in between which could've potentially encouraged or dissuaded my poking.

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

Nope.  Not me.

Heavy rolled + lots of fluff = basic ???

Sure - lots of roles don't necessarily have a huge impact. Watcher's, trackers, the list goes on, don't have the same impact as Cop, Doc, etc. 

Lots of bark, but not much bite. 

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

agree with this take...

LOL

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Gross 

LOL

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Gross Gross. 

LOL LOL

Why no Bowie? 

3 hours ago, D P R said:

After coffee and RR:

Brick is lurking and tossing votes here and there to appear active. No actual content. Terrible vote on that last. 

Stark is lurking.

Hess is... Hessing. Hopefully that's a good thing. 

Verb is fine.

Gata is fine. 

JiF is lurking and has posted no Bowie. Hmmm. 

LK is making conversation while tossing out "casual" reads... "80 is scummy", "CTM is on his Town game". He got that 3P stench wafting off of him.

CTM trying a little too hard to sound like CTM? Making the mistake of tunnel analyzing me, but not really posting detailed observations about anybody else? 

Pac is floating. Probably fine.

Lee took a weird shot at me on pg. 12 - could be because she's skimming - but would be unlike her to make a mistake like that so early. I need to hear her for-real-thots on things. 

80 has been awkward since his 8-post entry into the game. He's hovering kinda like Bill Cosby waiting for the pills to kick in... trying way to hard to make a case against me and actually flinched when I lolcalled him scum, lololol. 

Unvote

Vote 80

You said there was no point in casing on D1 and proceeded to start casing multiple people. 

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

Sure - lots of roles don't necessarily have a huge impact. Watcher's, trackers, the list goes on, don't have the same impact as Cop, Doc, etc. 

Dude several posts after this one you were arguing that there could potentially be lots of 1x vigs cause you feel Nolder wants maximum blood shed.  Vigs aren't impactful?

7 minutes ago, D P R said:

I think it's helpful to clarify "I'm just thinking out loud" and I make a point to do it when I'm just pointing out possibilities vs. making a case. 

Likewise, I'll point out "I'm reasonably certain about this" when I'm serious about a case. 

Qualifying stances and observations makes your intentions more clear for the Town to read and gives Scum less to work with. 

Since you've raised the "we don't really have any info on D1 yet, so isn't it hard to really push a case?" question, what do you make of 80 and CTM doing that? 

Or you're just hedging your bets. 

4 minutes ago, D P R said:

This make zero sense.  You just saw a vig/tracker die and you have proposed the idea there might be multiple vigs.  

But yeah guy, not much bite.

gross

1 minute ago, D P R said:

I agree with the bold, I will do similar things, tossing out ideas/thinking out loud. I have no issue with this.

I didn't raise a flag I was just asking, more so because it feels like players use the D1 votes are all jokes/for reactions or making a case as they see fit to build the case they are trying to make. In my extensive playing history (4 games) it seems that someone usually uses this against another player. 

TBH, I initially didn't think CTM did anything that made me suspicious of you or him. I took it as him playing the game and trying to get a reaction, which it did.

80, honestly hasn't given much info a few "seemingly random posts" and not much content. I think at 1 point he made like 3 or 4, 3 word posts in a row. So I don't know, also in the games I have played 80 has kind of been voted out early or a MOD so I haven't really gotten to see him play much.

Official Vote Count

Verbal (2) Brick, Hess

DPR (4) Leelou, 80, CTM, LK

LK (2) GATA, Stark

Hess (1) Verbal

Gata (1) Jif

Jif (1) Pac

80 (2) DPR, Hess 

Not Voting (0) For a change lol

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch
Deadline: Wednesday 8PM PST

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Come on DPR, you know how this works. I tossed a vote your way because i found it odd you were arguing it could be a vig despite voting pac. It was not my intention at that time to tunnel but I haven't liked your responses, most notable trying to brush me off with the can't case on day 1 crap. Day 1 cases aren't particularly strong for sure, but they are cases and more importantly they elicit reactions. Trying to brush it off as oh it's day 1 can't have a real case is an attempt to switch the focus from the merits of what i'm saying to the timing or circumstance around when I'm saying it. "Lets not talk about the odd thing I did, lets talk about your timing instead". Also at some point you fear mongered about how I'm going to pay for my opportunism (whatever that means). Scummy.

To me, nothing about the way you've reacted to my poking you has ringed town. Now you are trying to portray it as I'm tunnelling in a vacuum, like you were just innocently spit balling and i jumped down your throat with nothing interactions in between which could've potentially encouraged or dissuaded my poking.

Yes pumpkin, I know how this works. 

Your vote doesn't concern me. You're pretending that my vote on Pac, which I clearly designated as D1 with no case, does. You trying to build a case around it is just weird, because casing on D1 with no info is, well, casing with no info. 

So I throw a vote on Pac, but you choose to not see that as "elciting a reaction". Instead, you make a case that "it could be this or it could be that" is she kind of confusion bomb I've set off on the thread. You can twit it all you want, but the bottom line is you chose my D1 vote to tunnel on - still are - and ignoring the rest of the game. Why?

"Your opportunism is going to bite you in the ass" isn't fear mongering - it's letting you know that when I flip Town, the spotlight falls on you as either scum or inept. Not good for the town either way. 

You are tunneling and really dedicated to pushing this idea that I'm not Town and basically ignoring the rest of the game while you do it. 

Doesn't bother me - I'm just pointing it out for the Town to review after my flip.  

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

You said there was no point in casing on D1 and proceeded to start casing multiple people. 

I give observations. Observations are clearly different that casing. 

This is getting boring. 

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

Dude several posts after this one you were arguing that there could potentially be lots of 1x vigs cause you feel Nolder wants maximum blood shed.  Vigs aren't impactful?

1x Vigs are not "impactful" to the structure of the game. They're included for lols when mods are less concerned about balance and more focused on a high death count. 

Night 0 with a Day 1 kill strikes me as that kind of game - I'm not worries so much about mechanics as I figure were just going to get a lot of random kills and lols. 

Just what I see at this point. 

10 hours ago, Pac said:

Tier 1:

DPR JiF Brick

I get why you'd say DPR and Brick, but why JiF?

4 hours ago, D P R said:

Brick is lurking and tossing votes here and there to appear active. No actual content. Terrible vote on that last. 

Wait, I thought Brick essentially buried a vote on me early on and never moved?  Did I miss something?

Archived