Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, D P R said:

It's true. 

It was a very pedestrian performance that a couple larpers have decided was great. 

The way you've slithered through the thread today points to pre meditation.  

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Nah, your approach to this has not felt like uncertain town, more like you are shiftng your position to meet a goal. 

It's probably Pac, CTM, or jif

Votes pac

Maybe it's a vig 

Probably someone afraid of nyns hot hand 

OK well maybe not the vig but A vig 

I actuLly remember DPR's scum tells and he's showing them but I like that he's playing which trumps voting him atm 

19 minutes ago, Pac said:

It was a very pedestrian performance that a couple larpers have decided was great. 

lol

The 2nd sentence is accurate - the first one is stupid.  I might not always agree with Nyn, but on her bad day she's still better at this than you on your best day.  Just food for thought.

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

And Gata is all into this game even tho she's prob scum. Would hate to see her go watching to show and all. 

And stark made an effort to watch it too. 

I personally would have made you scum based on your Personality. But I'm not going to go into conspiracy theories just yet

Official Vote Count

Verbal (3) Brick, LK, Hess

Hess (2) Verbal, Hess

Pac (1) DPR

Gata (1) Jif

DPR (4) Leelou, 80, CTM, Pac

LK (w) GATA, Stark

DPR IS AT L-3 

Not Voting (0) For a change lol

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline: Wednesday 8PM PST

I don't see the DPR thing but I also only played one game with him. Last game when he was town he also explained a lot and gave off diff. theories. 

Can anyone pinpoint what makes him scum now?

17 minutes ago, GATA said:

I don't see the DPR thing but I also only played one game with him. Last game when he was town he also explained a lot and gave off diff. theories. 

To your point above that. If I remember correctly, I think Crusher or someone, made the comment that DPR has played a lot of games and is very experienced in Teh Mafia. Which would be a logical reason as to why he has a lot of thoughts this game. 

7 minutes ago, Verbal said:

DPR explaining a lot or providing many different thoughts/theories is not alignment indicative for him.

I actually don't remember any specific tells but he does seem to out himself quickly as scum with the same type of fumbling, bumbling and stumbling we are starting to see here. I def remember him as a poor scum player, at least on jn

I'm happy with my vote for now 

1 hour ago, GATA said:

My issue is that he's voting Pac based on likelihood of being the killer in the nyn death while at the same time distancing the kill from scum by arguing it could be a vig shot.. (despite nyn being vig) 

It doesnt make sense and.. 

truth-2.jpg

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Obtuse?  I hadn't even responded yet. 

You're suggesting something we've never seen before:  Something like a player who holstered on Night Zero being forced to use his/her action right away on D1?  Makes little sense.  You're tinfoiling unnecesarilly. 

Dictionary son. 

ERMEHGERD, are you serious you've never seen it before lol. Night 0 is annoying, but not unusual. There's a reason for it. There are several ways that it could have led to Nyn's death, absolutely none of which would be something to get excited about one way or the other.

And, if you don't want people to answer your questions, don't ask 'em. I was replying to you, doofus. 

3 hours ago, CTM said:

Nah, your approach to this has not felt like uncertain town, more like you are shiftng your position to meet a goal. 

It's probably Pac, CTM, or jif

Votes pac

Maybe it's a vig 

Probably someone afraid of nyns hot hand 

OK well maybe not the vig but A vig 

My approach to this should feel exactly like it's early on D1 before people actually get started playing. Plus lolcating and general asshattery. 

Of the roster, you three were my best guess for an early Nyn hit. Still are. Doesn't mean much without any info or push. 

Could be any number of things. You got a better explanation? lol 

2 hours ago, Pac said:

It's page 10... You figuring I have the master plan laid out and have started to run it? 

Please say yes! 

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

I actuLly remember DPR's scum tells and he's showing them but I like that he's playing which trumps voting him atm 

Me being snarky isn't a scum tell. It might be a withdrawal tell, true, but not a scum tell.

Anyway, y'all will laugh and laugh when you lynch me - best role evah

15 minutes ago, CTM said:

My issue is that he's voting Pac based on likelihood of being the killer in the nyn death while at the same time distancing the kill from scum by arguing it could be a vig shot.. (despite nyn being vig) 

truth-2.jpg

Not even going to dignify this

32 minutes ago, CTM said:

truth-2.jpg

I didn't understand this, I'm sorry but you're going to have to break this down to me.

This is what I'm getting either Pac is scum or vig based on what you think is DPR's logic.

Somehow he's also using the theory to distance himself, and scum?

If I'm close please tell me.

30 minutes ago, D P R said:

Dictionary son. 

ERMEHGERD, are you serious you've never seen it before lol. Night 0 is annoying, but not unusual. There's a reason for it. There are several ways that it could have led to Nyn's death, absolutely none of which would be something to get excited about one way or the other.

And, if you don't want people to answer your questions, don't ask 'em. I was replying to you, doofus. 

My approach to this should feel exactly like it's early on D1 before people actually get started playing. Plus lolcating and general asshattery. 

Of the roster, you three were my best guess for an early Nyn hit. Still are. Doesn't mean much without any info or push. 

Could be any number of things. You got a better explanation? lol 

It's page 10... You figuring I have the master plan laid out and have started to run it? 

Please say yes! 

Me being snarky isn't a scum tell. It might be a withdrawal tell, true, but not a scum tell.

Anyway, y'all will laugh and laugh when you lynch me - best role evah

You make sense I can't vote you, if you're scum this will be a fault of mine. I just feel it's too close to your town self last game.

46 minutes ago, GATA said:

I didn't understand this, I'm sorry but you're going to have to break this down to me.

This is what I'm getting either Pac is scum or vig based on what you think is DPR's logic.

You make sense I can't vote you, if you're scum this will be a fault of mine. I just feel it's too close to your town self last game.

I'm Town, no worries. 

The questions we should all be asking is why 80 was actually trying to play during the joke phase, and why CTM wants to pretend like any actual casing (that he can base cases on) exists this early into the game. 

11 minutes ago, D P R said:

I'm Town, no worries. 

The questions we should all be asking is why 80 was actually trying to play during the joke phase, and why CTM wants to pretend like any actual casing (that he can base cases on) exists this early into the game. 

The bolded feels like it’s an exaggeration. Joke phase, as you are putting it, ended this morning. 80 first posted this morning.

1 hour ago, GATA said:

DPR's vote of Pac would strongly imply that he does not believe the Pac (as the killer) to be a misguided vig, rather that he's likely an evil entity of some sort. Correct?

He even established motive. "Nyn has been hot lately" (paraphrased) which he then used to support why he thinks it's one of Pac, Ctm or Jif.

So, I don't understand why he's also arguing simultaneous that this COULD be a vig shot. Playing devils advocate? For why, we have a dead vig already. It's nonsensical and creates confusion, a climate of which is advantageous for scum while also a direct contradiction of his vote above.

3 hours ago, Verbal said:

lol

The 2nd sentence is accurate - the first one is stupid.  I might not always agree with Nyn, but on her bad day she's still better at this than you on your best day.  Just food for thought.

I would expect a larper to say that.

20 minutes ago, D P R said:

I'm Town, no worries. 

Yes, play the you can't case on day 1 card. Solid defense.

Besides, I call this a poke followed by kick to your bourbon soaked testes, we're not at a full case yet.

Scummy

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Correction, $12 and a pinwheel hat his mammy let him buy at the drug store just now with his own moneys!

He placed 1035th in a 5000 man  $5 sit and go and he's acting like he's Phil Helmuth.

6 minutes ago, Pac said:

He placed 1035th in a 5000 man  $5 sit and go and he's acting like he's Phil Helmuth.

If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then LK is at a different table.

44 minutes ago, CTM said:

DPR's vote of Pac would strongly imply that he does not believe the Pac (as the killer) to be a misguided vig, rather that he's likely an evil entity of some sort. Correct?

He even established motive. "Nyn has been hot lately" (paraphrased) which he then used to support why he thinks it's one Pac, Ctm or Jif.

So, I don't understand why he also arguing simultaneous that this COULD be a vig shot. Playing devils advocate? For why, we have a dead vig already. It's nonsensical and creates confusion, a climate of which is advantageous for scum while also a direct contradiction of his vote above.

Ahhhhhhhh Got it.

I get the confusion part but being that's it's only D1 shouldn't we way out all options. 

I think, again I could be wrong, he put the distorted vig idea on the table just to let town know of the possibility. There are also new players that have never seen this pan out and he wanted us to be aware. Why would he go with the scum/sk theory to vote because he thinks it's far-fetched and that's why he'd rather go with the more logical vote?

I just don't see it as a reason to vote not yet. I actually find it beneficial to town to know of different alternative scenarios to keep us on our toes.

Archived