80 (2) DPR, Hess
Verbal (1) Brick
Hess (1) Verbal
Brick (1) Jif
Jif (1) Pac

Not Voting: GATA

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch
Deadline: Wednesday 8PM PST

Didn't realize the deadline was so close, I'll be in and out and willing to consolidate to achieve a lynch. Hopefully we will see some consolidation soon.

4 hours ago, JiF said:

LK, Brick, Gata - my best bets.

DPR is playing gross but I kind of agree with Verb's take, it's more showing as town than scum for me at this point.  DPR likes to act like he's a superior player and knows more than everyone else.  He does it as both town and scum but I agree with Verb, when he's scum, it's more aggressive.   Could be a solid play style change but willing to keep him in the town pile for now.

80 is spamming, quoting a sh*t ton but not saying anything, scum tell for him but he's such an easy target I'm not going there today.

Strong town reads on CTM, Hess, Lee.

Worthless: Pac

Vote Brick 

Why brick? I saw you make some posts about him being a spectator, anything else?

I agree he's not contributing and I'm willing to off him on that alone at deadline

1 minute ago, BrickTamland said:

Thoughts:

DPR sucks up all the activity.

80 gone wild.

gata is asking 100 questions

Lk is still strange

stark is calm

verbal is scum

hess is sleeping

jif is slumping 

Ctm is snoring

I preferred Doc Brick he cared more. 

IDK what you've done with Brick

15 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

sup friends. I’m caught up. You guys are playing like sh*t. Sorry for inactivity. Vote still on Verbs.

You're gonna need to give at least one decent reason if you expect traction on this.

11 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

Thoughts:

80 gone wild.

Lk is still strange

stark is calm

verbal is scum

hess is sleeping

jif is slumping 

Ctm is snoring

These thoughts contain zero actual thought.  Me being scum is the only actual read you give, but you provide literally nothing to support it.

This kind of lazy town play is bad news.  Even worse than Pac being wrong most of the time.

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

@Stark 

@Verbal

I haven't seen you guys budge from your votes. You still have Hess and LK as your scum reads?

More of the "detriment to town" read. With the deadline approaching I understand I may need to change my vote to progress the day. 

@GATA why are you not voting for anyone? I know you "unvoted" when JiF made his statements on the game and you 2 were having your discussion. Who do you have as your top scum read for now? 

1 minute ago, Stark said:

More of the "detriment to town" read. With the deadline approaching I understand I may need to change my vote to progress the day. 

@GATA why are you not voting for anyone? I know you "unvoted" when JiF made his statements on the game and you 2 were having your discussion. Who do you have as your top scum read for now? 

Currently, not so sure because LK slightly pushed me into the direction of voting JIF almost identically like he did last game not sure if it's a setup.

JIF argued over nonsense and IMO tried to make a fake case.   

Verbal is observing and pressing Brick.

Brick and Leelou are busy the tid bit Brick contributed didn't help.

CTM /Pac /Stark so far Town IMO don't get anything from that.

DPR voted 80 gave his explanation and Hess hopped on almost too quickly. I didn't like it 

80 is over explainy he did that when we were scum together could be indicative of something I could be overthinking it. 

I'm unsure about DPR but I'm not ready to vote for him. 

Trying to see if I get a gotcha moment. 

15 minutes ago, GATA said:

@Stark 

@Verbal

I haven't seen you guys budge from your votes. You still have Hess and LK as your scum reads?

Eh, I don't know.  I thought maybe he was forcing the "crazy Hess" playstyle he used to embrace years ago, and voted him because of it.  I'm still trying to figure out if it means he's scum or not.  As I currently don't have a better target, I'm staying there for now.

38 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

Thoughts:

80 gone wild.

Lk is still strange

stark is calm

verbal is scum

hess is sleeping

jif is slumping 

Ctm is snoring

Meh, when you put it that way...

Unvote

Vote Brick

Official Vote Count
DPR (4) Leelou, 80, CTM, LK
LK (1) Stark
80 (1) Hess
Verbal (1) Brick
Hess (1) Verbal
Brick (2) Jif, DPR
Jif (1) Pac

Not Voting: GATA

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch
Deadline: Wednesday 8PM PST

6 minutes ago, GATA said:

Hmmmm. weren't you pretty much set on the virgin?

I was. But, that vote is going nowhere so I have to consider that the game just doesn't  see him the way I do, and as things turn out tha majority of the time, the game is more correct than the individual. 

"Going down with the ship" is only a pointless display of pride until endgame anyway. Much more beneficial to the town to keep adding your info into things. 80 might still be mafia, but he ain't the only one and that post by Brick is useless to the town at best. 

1 minute ago, GATA said:

I'm going back to LK for instigating and his usual detriment to town self. 

VOTE LK

Same thing as 80 tho - there wasn't a big appetite for the LK vote before, and no reason to think that there will be now. 

Throw some different dancers on stage and see if the audience perks up. 

**** it.  I don't want DPR to be lynched at this point (I still think he's prob town), and I don't want people who aren't actually putting in any effort to be rewarded.

Unvote

Vote: Brick

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Why brick? I saw you make some posts about him being a spectator, anything else?

I agree he's not contributing and I'm willing to off him on that alone at deadline

That was it.  He's not scum hunting, he's a spectator.  Those posts pinged.  

1 hour ago, BrickTamland said:

Thoughts:

80 gone wild.

Lk is still strange

stark is calm

verbal is scum

hess is sleeping

jif is slumping 

Ctm is snoring

More of the same...

49 minutes ago, Stark said:

It's called grandstanding.  Scum does it. 

38 minutes ago, GATA said:

Currently, not so sure because LK slightly pushed me into the direction of voting JIF almost identically like he did last game not sure if it's a setup.

JIF argued over nonsense and IMO tried to make a fake case.   

Verbal is observing and pressing Brick.

Brick and Leelou are busy the tid bit Brick contributed didn't help.

CTM /Pac /Stark so far Town IMO don't get anything from that.

DPR voted 80 gave his explanation and Hess hopped on almost too quickly. I didn't like it 

80 is over explainy he did that when we were scum together could be indicative of something I could be overthinking it. 

I'm unsure about DPR but I'm not ready to vote for him. 

Trying to see if I get a gotcha moment. 

I never argued anything.  I never made a case on anyone.

This is a lot of words but saying nothing. 

24 minutes ago, GATA said:

I'm going back to LK for instigating and his usual detriment to town self. 

VOTE LK

^^^^^I'm not really trying so I'll go ahead back to the person that I was voting before that has 1 vote 3 hours before the deadline.

Archived