Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

Just now, JiF said:

^^^^^I'm not really trying so I'll go ahead back to the person that I was voting before that has 1 vote 3 hours before the deadline.

I have 2 hours to make a different choice; it's my decision how I wish to proceed.

tenor.gif?itemid=5385133

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Leelou said:

Are you voting him because you feel he’s scummy, or just a bad player?

I saw him do the same exact thing last game he pushed me to vote and turned out to be scum.

I can also see him getting revenge from last game when Nyn shot him

10 minutes ago, Leelou said:

@GATA I’m trying to go back and see all your posts, but can you walk me through your votes and reasons so far? 

Thus far I voted Verbal it was the start of the game.

On 5/29/2018 at 10:41 AM, GATA said:

Vote JIF 

Nyn died I remember Nyn making a remark to JiF almost like she warned him she'd go after him

On 5/29/2018 at 11:26 AM, GATA said:

Unvote 

Vote Hess

Competing Train I can also see him be a Crowder (for those who watched the show)

I gave my reason

On 5/29/2018 at 11:32 AM, GATA said:

VOTE LK

Then, I unvoted because Hess was MOD last game so I'm going to look back into him after D1

I stayed here Unvoted today when JIF tried to spin my reaction into a fake tell.

I was about to vote JiF but LK's push doesn't feel right almost staged

I'm comfortable enough from what I've seen from DPR to let him live another day.

JiF put it into overdrive today compensating for a complete lack of effort before then.

I could see a scenario where both JiF and the Gata are scummates coordinating this on thread waltz from the scum chat.

I need a current vote count..  since we got to 11 tonight EST there is still time for game play.

54 minutes ago, D P R said:

I was. But, that vote is going nowhere so I have to consider that the game just doesn't  see him the way I do, and as things turn out tha majority of the time, the game is more correct than the individual. 

51 minutes ago, D P R said:

"Going down with the ship" is only a pointless display of pride until endgame anyway. Much more beneficial to the town to keep adding your info into things. 80 might still be mafia, but he ain't the only one and that post by Brick is useless to the town at best. 

50 minutes ago, D P R said:

Same thing as 80 tho - there wasn't a big appetite for the LK vote before, and no reason to think that there will be now. 

Throw some different dancers on stage and see if the audience perks up. 

48 minutes ago, Verbal said:

**** it.  I don't want DPR to be lynched at this point (I still think he's prob town), and I don't want people who aren't actually putting in any effort to be rewarded.

Unvote

Vote: Brick

I will be leaving the office soon and will be limited on being able to check in until close to the deadline. Taking that into consideration and reading the above posts, and Verbal's Bold point

UNVOTE

VOTE BRICK

1 minute ago, Pac said:

I'm comfortable enough from what I've seen from DPR to let him live another day.

JiF put it into overdrive today compensating for a complete lack of effort before then.

I could see a scenario where both JiF and the Gata are scummates coordinating this on thread waltz from the dead thread.

I need a current vote count..  since we got to 11 tonight EST there is still time for game play.

You really think I would have told him to go after me on such a dumb case to make us bicker against each other?

Also didn't realize it was 8PM PST TY

I have 6 hours :)

I think this is correct now.

Official Vote Count
DPR (4) Leelou, 80, CTM, LK
LK (1) Gata
80 (1) Hess
Verbal (1) Brick
Brick (4) Jif, DPR, Verbal, Stark
Jif (1) Pac

DPR is at L-3

Brick is at L-3

Not Voting: 

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch
Deadline: Wednesday 8PM PST

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

You really think I would have told him to go after me on such a dumb case to make us bicker against each other?

You should have taken me up on that Red Lobster dinner.

Nolder typically runs basic enough games but a combo vig/tracker is odd.  depending how it all shakes out giving 1 person 2 roles may wind up being a misstep.

I'd suspect there are 3 scum out there...

80 is convulsing all over the thread but I'm reluctant to attack because part of me feels bad that he gets lynched on day 1 75% of the time.  I'll be monitoring that freak.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

You should have taken me up on that Red Lobster dinner.

I'd rather go to a mom and pop nice restaurant for seafood instead of the Red Lobster Franchise.

Just now, GATA said:

I'd rather go to a mom and pop nice restaurant for seafood instead of the Red Lobster Franchise.

Ok lets coordinate off thread.

In the meantime go ahead and vote JiF so we can rid the game of that monster.

On 5/27/2018 at 10:18 AM, GATA said:

Vote Verbal 

On 5/27/2018 at 3:52 PM, GATA said:

Well last time he was scum and I want to see how he reacts. Other than that nothing 

On 5/28/2018 at 10:58 PM, GATA said:

Unvote

You never waited for that reaction. 

On 5/29/2018 at 10:41 AM, GATA said:

Vote JIF 

On 5/29/2018 at 11:26 AM, GATA said:

Unvote 

Vote Hess

Competing Train I can also see him be a Crowder (for those who watched the show)

Not really much here as to why she could see him as what appears to be anti-town. 

On 5/29/2018 at 11:30 AM, GATA said:

You're right still think you'd be perfect as a Crowder

Unvote

On 5/29/2018 at 11:32 AM, GATA said:

VOTE LK

On 5/29/2018 at 12:00 PM, GATA said:

Hence my LK vote but I can also go with JIF because of what Nyn said.

6 hours ago, GATA said:

It's coming if he keeps spinning a fake storyline.

UNVOTE 

Gets goaded by LK

6 hours ago, GATA said:

LOL your logic is just not there on your fake case on me. 

Now why is Brick and LK on your scum list?

6 hours ago, GATA said:

About LK 

About 80, but you put me on your list and not 80. Doesn't make sense

I actually agree with this though he was also not that active last game he mentioned he got a new job.

So the quote above and him claiming you're fake hunting that makes him scum? 

Lots of questions about LK going on.

5 hours ago, GATA said:

Yeah, when I looked back I remembered reading it before but it seemed meaningless even when I re-read it.

I don't see what you're seeing on LK but Brick I do however I can't put him on my list because I think he was busy.

Says the guy arguing with no logic. 

1 hour ago, GATA said:

Currently, not so sure because LK slightly pushed me into the direction of voting JIF almost identically like he did last game not sure if it's a setup.

JIF argued over nonsense and IMO tried to make a fake case.   

Verbal is observing and pressing Brick.

Brick and Leelou are busy the tid bit Brick contributed didn't help.

CTM /Pac /Stark so far Town IMO don't get anything from that.

DPR voted 80 gave his explanation and Hess hopped on almost too quickly. I didn't like it 

80 is over explainy he did that when we were scum together could be indicative of something I could be overthinking it. 

I'm unsure about DPR but I'm not ready to vote for him. 

Trying to see if I get a gotcha moment. 

Almost seems like JiF would be the stronger vote candidate by now. 

1 hour ago, GATA said:

I'm going back to LK for instigating and his usual detriment to town self. 

VOTE LK

Votes LK and doesn't even really give too strong of a reason. 

I could vote here. 

You never waited for that reaction. 

Not really much here as to why she could see him as what appears to be anti-town. 

Gets goaded by LK

Lots of questions about LK going on.

Almost seems like JiF would be the stronger vote candidate by now. 

Votes LK and doesn't even really give too strong of a reason. 

I could vote here. 

I gave my reason for LK 

1 minute ago, GATA said:

@Leelou also why ask me to sum it for you if you weren't going to look at what I explained?

I did look at it. You think his push feels staged. Still not really that strong of a reason. You're your own player and have opinions of your own. You also unvoted once LK was goading you into voting JiF. 

I did look at it. You think his push feels staged. Still not really that strong of a reason. You're your own player and have opinions of your own. You also unvoted once LK was goading you into voting JiF. 

Yes, because I was going to vote for JIF because he was spinning my words. However, it didn't feel right it felt like the exact same thing they both did last game. 

Just now, GATA said:

Yes, because I was going to vote for JIF because he was spinning my words. However, it didn't feel right it felt like the exact same thing they both did last game. 

Do you think they are scum together again? 

Archived