Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

1 minute ago, D P R said:

Yes pumpkin, I know how this works. 

Your vote doesn't concern me. You're pretending that my vote on Pac, which I clearly designated as D1 with no case, does. You trying to build a case around it is just weird, because casing on D1 with no info is, well, casing with no info. 

So I throw a vote on Pac, but you choose to not see that as "elciting a reaction". Instead, you make a case that "it could be this or it could be that" is she kind of confusion bomb I've set off on the thread. You can twit it all you want, but the bottom line is you chose my D1 vote to tunnel on - still are - and ignoring the rest of the game. Why?

"Your opportunism is going to bite you in the ass" isn't fear mongering - it's letting you know that when I flip Town, the spotlight falls on you as either scum or inept. Not good for the town either way. 

You are tunneling and really dedicated to pushing this idea that I'm not Town and basically ignoring the rest of the game while you do it. 

Doesn't bother me - I'm just pointing it out for the Town to review after my flip.  

No, i'm ok with your vote on Pac.. I don't particularly like casing directly off a scum action, but I'm not married to the idea that it's inherently scummy. 

My concern initially was that the contradictory nature. You voted pac because you thought he fit the profile of an evil player who would off the hot hand early in Nyn, while concurrently arguing it could've been a vig shot. It's the inconsistency I'm after, not either action independently.

And I'm not ignoring the rest of the game, I'm reading everything but don't see anything as intriguing as you atm

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, JiF said:

Or you're just hedging your bets. 

All those D1 bets... Unbelievable.

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

This make zero sense.  You just saw a vig/tracker die and you have proposed the idea there might be multiple vigs.  

But yeah guy, not much bite.

gross

vig/watcher, vig/voyuer, vig/roleblocker. You know, follow the pattern...

Just speculation.

Just now, CTM said:

based on?

His handling of the votes against him and how he isn't really counterattacking like he does when scum.  He's sticking to his points and staying calm, which is more indicative of town-DPR.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

No, i'm ok with your vote on Pac.. I don't particularly like casing directly off a scum action, but I'm not married to the idea that it's inherently scummy. 

My concern initially was that the contradictory nature. You voted pac because you thought he fit the profile of an evil player who would off the hot hand early in Nyn, while concurrently arguing it could've been a vig shot. It's the inconsistency I'm after, not either action independently.

And I'm not ignoring the rest of the game, I'm reading everything but don't see anything as intriguing as you atm

Welp, it wasn't a case-oriented vote. Dunno how else to say that. Sorry you thought I was sleuthing, but I was putting it out there to see what would happen. 

As for being contradictory, I'm a "leave all possibilities on the table" kind of guy. As we get teh info, we can take things off the table. Right now we're still looking at a pretty crowded table. That will change, as will opinions, as the flips come...

So far you've posted one-liners, real estate dreams and extensive comments about me. Describe that however you want, lol.

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

His handling of the votes against him and how he isn't really counterattacking like he does when scum.  He's sticking to his points and staying calm, which is more indicative of town-DPR.

Noted. I feel like he's flirted with going on offensive and he's contradicted himself a few times. Calm tho, yes. 

I don't remember that as a town tell though.

1 minute ago, D P R said:

Welp, it wasn't a case-oriented vote. Dunno how else to say that. Sorry you thought I was sleuthing, but I was putting it out there to see what would happen. 

As for being contradictory, I'm a "leave all possibilities on the table" kind of guy. As we get teh info, we can take things off the table. Right now we're still looking at a pretty crowded table. That will change, as will opinions, as the flips come...

So far you've posted one-liners, real estate dreams and extensive comments about me. Describe that however you want, lol.

I don't feel the need to comment on things as soon as i see them, prefer to let them play out a bit. 

But yes, my prime suspect at the moment is you.

27 minutes ago, JiF said:

weird defense.

It could be a cult game too.  Should we throw that theory out there?  Create more confusion?  Or is that good conversation? 

tenor.gif

23 minutes ago, D P R said:

LOL

LOL

LOL LOL

Why no Bowie? 

Just give it a couple more pages 

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

I don't feel the need to comment on things as soon as i see them, prefer to let them play out a bit. 

But yes, my prime suspect at the moment is you.

You do you.

And yes, we're all quite clear on that one. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I will say I do like JiF for town based on his recent play.

Hess is probably town. 

I've got Pac as firm town. 

DPR as scum. 

Gotta look at everybody else. 

^ scum with Pac

On 5/26/2018 at 7:44 PM, BrickTamland said:

So anything gonna happen or...

^^^ Post during Night Zero that stood out.  Either Brick is vanilla town or he's doing a "Babe in the woods" routine here. 

On 5/29/2018 at 10:02 AM, Lizard King said:

****. Lost the tracker and the vig. What a disaster. 

^^^ Disingenuous. 

23 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So is day over? 

23 hours ago, Leelou said:

There is still a vc, so no? 

23 hours ago, Nolder said:

Sorry, no I should have clarified.

Day continues as normal.

I will set a deadline though now that you mention it.

Let's say Wednesday 8PM PST.

^^^ Leelou and I were legitimately confused here.  Nolder didn't make it clear what was going on until after. 

23 hours ago, GATA said:

What role gets a DK?

^^^ Seems townie here.

23 hours ago, Leelou said:

Vote DPR

^^^ Town

22 hours ago, Stark said:

You said 2 scum were on the Verbal train and you went Nyn.

Nyn thing seems weird.

VOTE HESS

^^^ Late to the party.  Possible scum.

21 hours ago, CTM said:

Dpr simultaneously casing based on kill by voting Pac, while also suggesting it could be a vig shot (despite nyns role) which in effect distances scum from the kill is worth a vote 

Unvote

Vote dpr

^^^ Town

21 hours ago, Pac said:

Unvote

Vote DPR

^^^ Town

21 hours ago, Lizard King said:

****. Can we please lynch somebody. 

^^^ Rushing to get to night.  Either rolled town or scum. 

20 hours ago, Lizard King said:

I get a scum vibe from 80

^^^ Worthless post. 

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

^^^ Post during Night Zero that stood out.  Either Brick is vanilla town or he's doing a "Babe in the woods" routine here. 

^^^ Disingenuous. 

^^^ Leelou and I were legitimately confused here.  Nolder didn't make it clear what was going on until after. 

^^^ Seems townie here.

Um, Brick always wants to kill someone. You're throwing stuff up against the wall to look busy. Not liking it.

19 hours ago, GATA said:

I don't see the DPR thing but I also only played one game with him. Last game when he was town he also explained a lot and gave off diff. theories. 

Can anyone pinpoint what makes him scum now?

^^^ Another townie post

19 hours ago, Stark said:

To your point above that. If I remember correctly, I think Crusher or someone, made the comment that DPR has played a lot of games and is very experienced in Teh Mafia. Which would be a logical reason as to why he has a lot of thoughts this game.  

^^^ Yes, but making lots of posts is a null tell. 

15 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

This game is starting to heat up? 

^^^ Bloodlust. 

14 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

Just read through the thread. Looks like it’s gonna be one of those weird ones. 

Vote remains on Verple...

^^^ Makes me feel better about Brick.  He gets weirdly bored by complex games. 

3 hours ago, Leelou said:

Maybe you should go back and reread? 80 started posting yesterday, then the game got serious. 80 was posting jokingly, then Nyn went boom. Gameplay started. Also re: CTM, I have nothing to add there, so why would I post nonsense? 

^^^ Very townie post

2 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Unvote vote DPR 

^^^ Late to the party but good vote. 

52 minutes ago, JiF said:

weird defense.

It could be a cult game too.  Should we throw that theory out there?  Create more confusion?  Or is that good conversation? 

^^^ GATA has never played in a cult game before.  Sometimes I think we forget how new she is. 

28 minutes ago, GATA said:

HUH? Fake confusion when was there a Day kill in the 4 games Stark Brick or I played?

^^^ Yep.  Didn't seem fake to me at all.  JiF accused like 5 people of fake confusion despite legitimate reasons for confusion.  Nolder himself admitted he neglected to let us know of some key things. 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Why did you put me on this list?  I dont care about scenes.  Only dbags like Pac do. 

Some people were complaining things were slow and boring.

I was too lazy to look back to see who it was so I tagged everyone.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

^^^ Another townie post

^^^ Yes, but making lots of posts is a null tell. 

^^^ Bloodlust. 

^^^ Makes me feel better about Brick.  He gets weirdly bored by complex games. 

^^^ Very townie post

^^^ Late to the party but good vote. 

^^^ GATA has never played in a cult game before.  Sometimes I think we forget how new she is. 

^^^ Yep.  Didn't seem fake to me at all.  JiF accused like 5 people of fake confusion despite legitimate reasons for confusion.  Nolder himself admitted he neglected to let us know of some key things. 

TY! Logic is not always there with him 

1 minute ago, GATA said:

TY! Logic is not always there with him 

can't believe I am going to say this... but JiF pretty much plays the same way every game. 80 is basically spamming the board right now. lol. DPR mentions him out and now he is going "hyper active"

Official Vote Count
DPR (4) Leelou, 80, CTM, LK
LK (2) GATA, Stark
80 (2) DPR, Hess
Verbal (1) Brick
Hess (1) Verbal
Gata (1) Jif
Jif (1) Pac

Not Voting (0) For a change lol

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch
Deadline: Wednesday 8PM PST

10 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Um, Brick always wants to kill someone. You're throwing stuff up against the wall to look busy. Not liking it.

Thanks for confirming my towniness with your suspicion.  You might as well seal the deal and clear me as town with a vote. 

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

can't believe I am going to say this... but JiF pretty much plays the same way every game. 80 is basically spamming the board right now. lol. DPR mentions him out and now he is going "hyper active"

False narrative.  Nothing in DPR's behavior caused me to look back on the game.  I merely got bored that DPR was my only suspect and that no one else currently is getting pressure.  Tonight is the deadline so I'd suggest others do the same. 

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

The only difference I saw with JIF last game was the "casing" he didn't do as much of that. He jumped on the SK because he was scum too and how invested he got into meaningless arguments I think he doesn't engage as much in the meaningless when town. But they are very similar. 

Archived