John Harbaugh potentially available?

slats

4 hours ago, Jetmech said:

Well Michigan lost big, could there be some fire from that smoke?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

If rumors are true and Woody is giving him a Grudenesque deal, he'd be dumb not to take it. He'll probably get canned if he keeps putting up similar seasons to this year without making the playoffs, expectations are too high for that to fly at Michigan.

9 minutes ago, KRL said:

I keep saying to those who think Harbaugh would “never” leave UM that the boosters there are awful and the fan base is an entitled bunch of whiners. Harbaugh doesn’t need that mess, and I can’t imagine how he’s going to handle all the post-season brunches and mixers with alums he now gets to tolerate after another failed season in which those alums pretend they’re paying Harbaugh out of their own pockets. 

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I keep saying to those who think Harbaugh would “never” leave UM that the boosters there are awful and the fan base is an entitled bunch of whiners. Harbaugh doesn’t need that mess, and I can’t imagine how he’s going to handle all the post-season brunches and mixers with alums he now gets to tolerate after another failed season in which those alums pretend they’re paying Harbaugh out of their own pockets. 

And don't forget about the difficult, difficult admission standards. 

Look at what Harbaugh can have in the NFL, with an upstanding set of fans like the Jets. 

41 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

And don't forget about the difficult, difficult admission standards. 

Look at what Harbaugh can have in the NFL, with an upstanding set of fans like the Jets. 

Harbaugh may have been nudged further with that slaughter yesterday.  I love his BB-like handshake witht he winning coach at mid field

On 12/25/2018 at 7:42 PM, varjet said:

The Jets are the NFL’s suckers-their draft picks are for other teams to take.

They are woefully short on talent.  Let the Ravens deal with Harbaugh and his contract.  Trading for a coach is pathetic.  

Agree we shouldn't have to, but not every franchise regrets such transactions:

1*X7XnV-WLfDwdiVSDcTTnUw.jpeg

r302690_1296x729_16-9.jpg

Mike-Holmgren-Seahawks.jpg

(this one would be a Lombardi, too, if the refs hadn't handed the game to Pittsburgh)

And the favorite of many...

bill-parcells11.jpg&c=sc&w=850&h=560

Of course, there's also:

Herm2.jpg

;) 

Do you really think all of those people are wrong? Have you consistently watched every game U of M has played? Harbaugh is not a good coach at least he hasn't been for the last few seasons. Think about it. He recruited these guys. He runs the show. If he can't beat OSU and MSU how is he going to do it on the next level?

Don't give me his past resume look at his present body of work. Not good. Harbaugh has been passed by offensively and will not be able to make it in NY. If you look at it objectively you will see that JIM Harbaugh is not the right choice for this team. A disaster waiting to happen. Just ask any Michigan Fan

Archived