Storage Wars Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Who you leaning toward atm?

Conflicted. Wasn't a huge fan of Crusher D1 but I don't think he does what he did at EoD1 as scum. Leaning town.

Didn't like Stark's nudges and talk at EoD. He spoke as if he knew Lizzie was going to flip town and he was setting up for me or Crusher to be pushed today. Yet now he's voting CTM now... @Stark explain the vote?

Hallia sounds ok so far to me. I didn't like her  suggesting she was going to vote LK and then going AWOL. But she did show last minute and voted. I'm more inclined to believe it really just had to do with work and not an ulterior motive. ie if she and spoot are w/w then she would have voted earlier to have his back. I think they're never w/w basically.

Verbal and Gata seem unusually quiet and d/c from the game. Don't really remember much from 80 either. Might be a weekend thing though.

@Lizard King I’m sorry for voting you please don’t quit the rest of the season. You know we have a long off season left . I promise not to vote you Day 1 anymore. Also can you run the next game; I really enjoyed your game last season. 

xoxo gata 

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

You for the No lynch vote and Spoot-Face for gross buffoonery.

I'm not going to lynch someone just for the sake of lynching someone. I didn't have a scum lean on Lizzie or Spoot. There was zero activity when I tied the trains to see if someone would try to push a certain angle. It came across to me like they were v/v trains that scum wasn't going to intervene in cause it was a win win situation for them. Hence why I went the NL route. If you want to take an issue with it, go right ahead. If I had a chance to go back I'd do the exact same thing.

56 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Conflicted. Wasn't a huge fan of Crusher D1 but I don't think he does what he did at EoD1 as scum. Leaning town.

Didn't like Stark's nudges and talk at EoD. He spoke as if he knew Lizzie was going to flip town and he was setting up for me or Crusher to be pushed today. Yet now he's voting CTM now... @Stark explain the vote?

Hallia sounds ok so far to me. I didn't like her  suggesting she was going to vote LK and then going AWOL. But she did show last minute and voted. I'm more inclined to believe it really just had to do with work and not an ulterior motive. ie if she and spoot are w/w then she would have voted earlier to have his back. I think they're never w/w basically.

Verbal and Gata seem unusually quiet and d/c from the game. Don't really remember much from 80 either. Might be a weekend thing though.

I mentioned I’m coming back to the mafia so I have to get back into the game especially with it being low energy.

8 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I'm not going to lynch someone just for the sake of lynching someone. I didn't have a scum lean on Lizzie or Spoot. There was zero activity when I tied the trains to see if someone would try to push a certain angle. It came across to me like they were v/v trains that scum wasn't going to intervene in cause it was a win win situation for them. Hence why I went the NL route. If you want to take an issue with it, go right ahead. If I had a chance to go back I'd do the exact same thing.

If I would have known we could do NL anytime I would have too. 

I like this response. 

12 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Vote Verbal with me and I'll say all is forgiven.  

16 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I think I'm dead.

If so, good luck Town!

15 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

So, am I dead or not? It's been hard to follow on my phone.

15 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I thought I was, but I was just following on my phone periodically, so I may have miscounted.

Not sure if I buy this "oh well I'm dead go town " stuff 

Vote spoot

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Not sure if I buy this "oh well I'm dead go town " stuff 

Vote spoot

Since Nold wasn't around It wasn't clear if the day ended with majority or a tie, irt Halli's vote. Unsure why spoot would assume he got lynched... unless he wasn't paying attention.

Are you saying he knew he wasn't getting lynched and did it for theatrics? 

41 minutes ago, GATA said:

@Lizard King I’m sorry for voting you please don’t quit the rest of the season. You know we have a long off season left . I promise not to vote you Day 1 anymore. Also can you run the next game; I really enjoyed your game last season. 

xoxo gata 

Eh, let him have his emo tantrum. He can spend the season with Jif if he wants.

31 minutes ago, GATA said:

If I would have known we could do NL anytime I would have too. 

I like this response. 

No. No lynch is stupid. Does nothing to gain information for Town and essentially gives Scum a free night to kill. We just got lucky last night somewhow.

7 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Since Nold wasn't around It wasn't clear if the day ended with majority or a tie, irt Halli's vote. Unsure why spoot would assume he got lynched... unless he wasn't paying attention.

Are you saying he knew he wasn't getting lynched and did it for theatrics? 

All I'm saying at this point is it struck me odd at the time. Particularly because he posted confusion not once, not twice but three times and made the go town remark.

Could also be that had 1 tab open to JN but was preoccupied with RussianBridesAndBeavers.com in the other tab, but it's the best reason I've seen to vote thus far 

Archived