Josh Jacobs is my guy at 3

nico002

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I’m a loser who enjoying losing football. Yes. That’s what it explains.

You consider yourself a loser? Don't be so hard on yourself. Even losers get lucky sometimes. Maybe one day it will happen to you. Who knows? Still your call kid. I'm waiting.

Just now, Losmeister said:

could be he aint got game

Hi! I’m right here. You don’t have to talk around me.?

Yes, I get tail. No, not at the moment due to the fact that I’m a manic depressive sack of garbage who is waist deep in his own over analytical thought patterns that have successfully aided in the help of a massive and uncontrollable downward spiral of motivation and self worth.

P.S would you like to be my therapist?

4 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Who knows? Still your call kid. I'm waiting.

LOL oh you thought I was seriously trying to engage in a physical altercation with someone on the internet. If I met you, chances are I’d buy you a beer than knuckle up.? 

have a nice day man. I’m just fooling with you.

16 hours ago, RobR said:

I actually liked his tape when I watched it, just a big no at #3 overall.

There isn't much not to like about him. He is a very good prospect at RB. But he is no Saquon and if I am drafting a RB in the top 10, he better be the next Saquon or something close because as much as I like Jacobs, there is a good chance you will find a RB who will have as good of a career in the later rounds. 

It wouldn't shock me if kids like Elijah Holyfield/Devin Singletary/Darrel Henderson/David Montgomery and 5-6 others emerge as a better RB than Jacobs. And those guys may go anywhere from the 2nd to the 5th rounds depending on combine etc...

This is a very deep RB draft class, but there is no one that jumps off the screen like Barkley did. If Jacobs comes out and blows everyone away at the Combine, I could see him jump into the top 10, but I just don't see the value in taking him that high. 

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Nice dog. Does he do tricks?

Yes, he tears sh*t up and digs holes all over my yard like a boss.

I had him professionally trained, so he's a really good boy if I'm keeping my eye on him.  He's a command trained Doberman.  Smart as hell.  He walks by my side, no leash and doesnt move from it unless I say "free".  

Tricks?  I mean, outside of sit, give me your paw, roll over and lay down, not really.  He's still a puppy and he has a short attention span, so I've tried to teach him more but I cant keep his attention long enough.  Maybe in a year so when's calmed down I can start adding more to his repertoire but right now it's more about reinforcing the command training I paid and arm and a leg for.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I had him professionally trained, so he's a really good boy if I'm keeping my eye on him.  He's a command trained Doberman.  Smart as hell.  He walks by my side, no leash and doesnt move from it unless I say "free".  

Tricks?  I mean, outside of sit, give me your paw, roll over and lay down, not really.  He's still a puppy and he has a short attention span, so I've tried to teach him more but I cant keep his attention long enough.  Maybe in a year so when's calmed down I can start adding more to his repertoire but right now it's more about reinforcing the command training I paid and arm and a leg for.

Dobermans are good dogs to have. Super smart, genetically. This is my goof ball. He’s smart at times but pretty doofy the rest of the time. I honestly don’t even know what he is. I know he’s a mix. He’s got Shepherd in him but idk with what else. He’s a lot bigger now but this was him when he was younger.

649551CE-B1BF-47A8-95AE-F9671FBB9283.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Lith said:

Should have known the guy from Gainesville would have beaten me to the Tom Petty reference.

haha.  Love that dude.  True story; one of my best friends from college dad played with Tom in Mudcrutch.  When he made his triumphant return to Gainesville, we got back stage passes and got to meet Tom and the band.  He's exactly like you'd think he was.  Such an awesome dude.

I was in the Swamp the day this tradition started shortly after his death: 

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Dobermans are good dogs to have. Super smart, genetically. This is my goof ball. He’s smart at times but pretty doofy the rest of the time. I honestly don’t even know what he is. I know he’s a mix. He’s got Shepherd in him but idk with what else. He’s a lot bigger now but this was him when he was younger.

649551CE-B1BF-47A8-95AE-F9671FBB9283.jpeg

Good looking dude. Much better looking than Josh Jacobs at #3 overall. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

haha.  Love that dude.  True story; one of my best friends from college dad played with Tom in Mudcrutch.  When he made his triumphant return to Gainesville, we got back stage passes and got to meet Tom and the band.  He's exactly like you'd think he was.  Such an awesome dude.

I was in the Swamp the day this tradition started shortly after his death: 

Good seats Uecker

16 hours ago, nico002 said:

Yet he’s going to be a top 20 pick at the absolute worst.

We'll see. That's still a far cry from #3 though.

I'll give you credit though, very few people here throw as much s**t at a wall and try to make it stick as you do...

3 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

LOL oh you thought I was seriously trying to engage in a physical altercation with someone on the internet. If I met you, chances are I’d buy you a beer than knuckle up.? 

have a nice day man. I’m just fooling with you.

Wimp.

8 hours ago, JiF said:

Let him be a dog.  He is beautiful.  You'll have him for a good long time.  Enjoy.  He'll stop eating your house at about 2 years.  After that he'll be perfect'

Archived