Josh Jacobs is my guy at 3

nico002

Ideally we’d get him in a trade back to 7 but I’m ok with him at 3.

Guy is the best offensive talent in this draft.

Talk to Bama fans and they will confirm that he’s the best back they’ve had in recent memory.

Size, speed, elite catching ability, and some of the best cuts I’ve ever seen a running back make. 

2 hours ago, nico002 said:

Talk to Bama fans and they will confirm that he’s the best back they’ve had in recent memory.

Size, speed, elite catching ability, and some of the best cuts I’ve ever seen a running back make. 

Obviously I love Jacobs but I wouldn't take him at #3. Too high. Only if we trade down (Way down past 10) would I consider him.

4 hours ago, nico002 said:

Patriot Killa is asking you to reconsider

images.jpg

4 hours ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Maybe we should package our #3 overall  and next years #1 and #2 picks, to trade up to SanFrancisco's  #1 overall pick, just to ensure that we don't lose him.  Best to stay bundled up in bed and drink plenty of fluids, until the fever breaks.

Um, you do realize that Arizona has the first pick and SF the second pick , right?  Better snark if you get the facts right!

9 minutes ago, Joejet said:

Um, you do realize that Arizona has the first pick and SF the second pick , right?  Better snark if you get the facts right!

"Snark" also comes off better when you add something clever to your comment.  #clubhouselawyer

4 hours ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Maybe we should package our #3 overall  and next years #1 and #2 picks, to trade up to Arizona's #1 overall pick, just to ensure that we don't lose him.  Best to stay bundled up in bed and drink plenty of fluids, until the fever breaks.

Better?

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Josh Jacobs put up 640 yards this year at 5.3 a pop on a team that’s going to send 30 guys to the NFL, but sure.

He was also the second option in a RB by committee by Bama. So basically the backup RB. 

Archived