Brady’s steroids

For skill position players in their 30s and up, it's more about recovery than building mass. HGH is likely their PED of choice.

I think that a player suspended for PEDs should not be eligible for any post season accolades that season.

• Upvote 1

All players juice up.on something, whether it's so called illegal or not. The league is giving players what ever it takes to make them seem like little muscle head gods on the field. No one actually  gets busted for steroids or what ever the hell they take. Some players are just made to sit out,playing the part  of some guy whos busted. 

The fact is they are all on something. It's  fishy that Brady looks exactly  the same for years. Doesn't seem to age. 

It's not 1975 anymore. Odds are, they've developed something safe that's just a good vitamin drug. But they'll continue  to let you think steroids are are thing. To make up stories about  it. Half the sh*t the FDA tells you about what's good and bad for you, are lies anyway. Odds are the players are doing something really simple, like large amounts of vitamin  c, or magnesium  or something. But the public  is kept  in the dark about nutrition.

Here's the deal...most NFL player use PEDs whether its anabolic steroids or HGH. Most athletes in general do. even golfers. Most people are just too naive either because they haven't played sports at a high level or don't workout regularly at the gym. PED use is huge.

Even Peyton Manning was on HGH. just as he retired it came out HGH was being delivered to his house under his wife's name. I'm sure it helped him recover from that bad neck. I wouldn't be surprised if his play slipped so suddenly at the end because he got off the HGH with the fear of getting caught.

Tom Brady uses HGH smarter than any NFL player. Many NFL players use HGH to gain/maintain lean muscle mass. Tom Brady uses it for anti-aging purposes. his doses are much lower than Cam Newton. His are probably similar to an Actor like Brad Pitt. 

Tom Brady has all the right people around him to help with anti-aging and prolonging his career. His wife is Giselle. the top Supermodel in the world. Models like athletes and actors use HGH. Yes women. they use therapeutic dosages. Tom Brady is following his wifes diet and drug regimen to help keep themselves young. they have the best doctors and nutritionists around them to keep them young.

the less they age, the longer their career. the longer the career the bigger their bank account. Brady is very smart in what he has been doing. It just sucks for us fans to see his career span 2-3 times longer than just about every quarterback to have ever played.

I hope Darnold goes down the same path.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Nichole187 said:

There aren't many people old enough to fit that description... They must be in their 80s now. 

At least they've had something to root for in the last 50 years...

Really?  What are you 10? You're clueless.

Typical NE/Boston fan.  Has no clue about the history of whatever team they're pimping to NY fans.  

• Haha 1

There aren't many people old enough to fit that description... They must be in their 80s now. 
Please. In this century, less than 20 years ago, they were firmly under .500 lifetime as a franchise and had never won a Super Bowl.
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, isired said:
On 5/28/2019 at 7:12 PM, Nichole187 said:

Please. In this century, less than 20 years ago, they were firmly under .500 lifetime as a franchise and had never won a Super Bowl.

NE had been to 2 Super Bowls in the 20th Century. Twice as many as the Jets. The Jets, who by the way, are about 100 games below .500... In fact, NE has the 4th highest winning % all time. The Jets are 27th out of 32. 

22 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Really?  What are you 10? You're clueless.

Typical NE/Boston fan.  Has no clue about the history of whatever team they're pimping to NY fans.  

There aren't any Giants fans around here. In fact, there are just a few pockets in CT, west of the CT River that root for the NJ teams. You can make up nonsense all you want...  

14 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

I do pretty well in my professional life skippy.  Go enjoy living in your sh-tty triple decker in Southie

Funny stuff. I'm not a Masshole. The only things I have in common with them is that we have the same great taste in sports teams.

3 minutes ago, Nichole187 said:

There aren't any Giants fans around here. In fact, there are just a few pockets in CT, west of the CT River that root for the NJ teams. You can make up nonsense all you want...  

Who were they all fans of when the Pats played at Sullivan Stadium .

NE had been to 2 Super Bowls in the 20th Century. Twice as many as the Jets. The Jets, who by the way, are about 100 games below .500... In fact, NE has the 4th highest winning % all time. The Jets are 27th out of 32. 
And yet, I'm not claiming you had to be 80 to remember a time when the Patriots were perpetual losers. When I was a kid, I wanted to go to 2 home games for sure - Patriots and Colts, every year. We'd usually win those.

Hope you have a giant poster of Mo Lewis on your wall.

47 minutes ago, Nichole187 said:

Funny stuff. I'm not a Masshole. The only things I have in common with them is that we have the same great taste in sports teams.

Yay you’re a trendy Boston fan who doesn’t even live there.  Are you patsfantx?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

You actually have no idea of what you are talking about.  There are lots of Giants fans in the NE area.  

What the hell is a Pats fan doing trolling a Jet board while we're at it?

4 hours ago, Nichole187 said:

A common misconception among casual fans...

You call it a misconception that the Patriots were competing in an area with a lot Giants fans before their first Super Bowl?

So tell us, why was it so necessary then for them to change their name from representing Boston to representing all of New England?  Teams that have their metropolitan areas behind them don't have to pull the regional schtick.

12 hours ago, Nichole187 said:

A common misconception among casual fans...

Casual fans? Pretty sure 95 percent of all NFL fans know when the Rats became competitive.                                 That was around the year 2000 for those of you who don't remember.   They were the armpit of the NFL for decades.  

On 5/30/2019 at 7:48 AM, BUM-KNEE said:

Casual fans? Pretty sure 95 percent of all NFL fans know when the Rats became competitive.                                 That was around the year 2000 for those of you who don't remember.   They were the armpit of the NFL for decades.  

1994 at the latest. 

The Jets haven't been relevant for 50 years until BroadwayJoe handed over the Lombardi to the Patriots. 

This is the 2nd (maybe the 1st) greatest moment in Jet's history! 

On 5/30/2019 at 12:08 AM, kelticwizard said:

You call it a misconception that the Patriots were competing in an area with a lot Giants fans before their first Super Bowl?

So tell us, why was it so necessary then for them to change their name from representing Boston to representing all of New England?  Teams that have their metropolitan areas behind them don't have to pull the regional schtick.

I see your avatar represents the last time the Jets were relevant... 

On 5/29/2019 at 10:07 PM, Jet Nut said:

You actually have no idea of what you are talking about.  There are lots of Giants fans in the NE area.  

What the hell is a Pats fan doing trolling a Jet board while we're at it?

The few Giants' fans alive, in NE, live west of the Connecticut River. 

I wonder why anyone who doesn't think that the Jets are the greatest NFL franchise of all time is considered a "troll?"

On 5/29/2019 at 8:12 PM, isired said:

And yet, I'm not claiming you had to be 80 to remember a time when the Patriots were perpetual losers. When I was a kid, I wanted to go to 2 home games for sure - Patriots and Colts, every year. We'd usually win those.

Hope you have a giant poster of Mo Lewis on your wall.

So... you're 80?

On 5/30/2019 at 12:08 AM, kelticwizard said:

I see your avatar represents the last time the Jets were relevant... 

So it's agreed then-you have no answer as to why the Boston Patriots had to change their name to New England in order to try to pry football fans in their area from following New York teams.

• Upvote 1