Tough Loss, but remember

JetsFanatic

9 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

...if you judge the team after just the first game, last year you would have thought we were going to the Super Bowl after the Lions game. It takes a few weeks to shake things out..

If they lose to the Browns, they’re a lock to start 0-6 and fans are going to start ordering up billboards lolz

10 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

We get it. You don't like facts. 

Please, go ahead and point out where Gregg Williams has been successful in the last several years since his suspension?

Ditto for Gase without Manning.

We'll all wait because you're a football genius and going to enlighten us all. 

I never said I was a genius. Reading comprehension is tuff for some.

9 hours ago, David Harris said:

Enough with all the “perspective”

the patriots are beating the Steelers 20 to 0 at halftime 

just fkn win. Just BE good. For fkn once.

We can't compete with 20 years of continuity. Jets are going nowhere with Brady & BB in this division & last nights game put an exclamation point on that. Wait until they incorporate AB into that offense, unstoppable. This Pats team is their best since their 18-1 season. They have 2 top 10 WRs & didn't draft them or give up a pick for either one. Very disheartening to see what 10 years of horrible drafts have wrought on this team. The 2 players we resigned from those past drafts are Quincy "No separation" Enunwa & Brian "I play hurt every year" Winters, 2 complete JAGS. THIS TEAM IS TIRING TO ROOT FOR. 

• Sympathy 1

quick question - i know it didn't matter with the TD from the offense but on the first play where Sam threw to Griffin for the TD - was the PI found on the regular challenge for scoring plays? or does the PI challenge have to come from the coach?  if so, why was the coach allowed to challenge a scoring play?  this rule confuses me.

14 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Agreed.  I think the Bills have a very good defense too so that factors in.  However, we have a very tough schedule coming up.  2 with the Pats and a game against the Eagles, who we've never beaten in franchise history.

Thanks for reminding me.  And aren't the Pats supposed to start off slow?

This is going to be a great year.  Yesterday was an unfortunate blip.

1991: Opened 1-3, made the playoffs at 8-8.

1998: Lost the first two games, started 0-2, made the playoffs at 12-4.

2001: Lost first game, started 1-2, made the playoffs at 10-6.

2002: Opened 1-4, won the division and made the playoffs at 9-7.

2009: Opened 4-6, made the playoffs at 9-7.

2010: Lost first game, won the next 5, made the playoffs at 11-5.

Getting off to a crappy start and finishing strong has been a Jets playoff hallmark for the last 30 years.

SAR I