Pretty sure God is feeling bad for Jets fans and intervened for me today

I lost one of my fantasy leagues last week by .2 points(Oh Jamison, why couldn't you just get me 1 more yard to get me a 100 yard bonus, and spare this entirely!), and was going in to set my lineup after the waiver wire went thorough, and noticed I was somehow in 3rd place in my division, over the person who beat me, and then saw I was 1-0.

Special shout out to the Bears for forcing a fumble on Aaron Jones and having a Stat Correction to give me an additional 2 points, so I ended up winning by 1.8 points.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

14 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

I lost one of my fantasy leagues last week by .2 points(Oh Jamison, why couldn't you just get me 1 more yard to get me a 100 yard bonus, and spare this entirely!), and was going in to set my lineup after the waiver wire went thorough, and noticed I was somehow in 3rd place in my division, over the person who beat me, and then saw I was 1-0.

Special shout out to the Bears for forcing a fumble on Aaron Jones and having a Stat Correction to give me an additional 2 points, so I ended up winning by 1.8 points.

I am going to go out on a limb here and convey that this is of absolutely no interest to anyone on this board and of even less interest to God.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

So you say there’s a chance?