Rex: Baker Mayfield “overrated as hell”

Philc1

7 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Good. So, lets ignore everything else after that and leave it be. 

Do you have anything to say regarding the thread and it's title? If not then lets stop talking, because im not interested in talking to you about what I can and cant do with my avatar. 

I havent broken any rules and for the most part I stay out of other threads. Stop killin my vibe bro. 

I already posted how bad Mayfield has looked this season. I agree with Rex.  Mayfield is way overrated.  Cleveland needs to develop him or he will fail.  I don't trust Cleveland has the coaching staff to do that.  He has some terrible mechanics and he makes bad decisions.  I actually like that he is a risk taker.  That's a plus.  He just needs to play smarter.  That's what has really surprised me.  I don't believe he is a true student of the game.

19 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Oh for heaven sake stop it.  You were talking about him throwing frozen ropes and now he is throwing wounded ducks. That’s pretty damn important going forward. 

Im holding like 25 different conversations with 25 different people trying to come from 25 different angles. 

Approaching all the same way really isnt practical. 

I was talking about frozen ropes, not comparing Baker to Jets quarterbacks. So when the narrative changes, then why cant I change with it? 

Maybe I should just stop it though. 

You right. 

9 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I already posted how bad Mayfield has looked this season. I agree with Rex.  Mayfield is way overrated.  Cleveland needs to develop him or he will fail.  I don't trust Cleveland has the coaching staff to do that.  He has some terrible mechanics and he makes bad decisions.  I actually like that he is a risk taker.  That's a plus.  He just needs to play smarter.  That's what has really surprised me.  I don't believe he is a true student of the game.

Okay, do you want to continue talking about this? If so, then I have no problem with that. Im not talking about anything else though. 

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

Okay, do you want to continue talking about this? If so, then I have no problem with that. Im not talking about anything else though. 

I want you to be honest an admit you were a human commercial for Mayfield here.  Otherwise, there's not much more I have to say about Mayfield.  He is what he is so far.  He needs extreme coaching.  Hope he's coachable.  See you in another topic. 

2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I want you to be honest an admit you were a human commercial for Mayfield here.  Otherwise, there's not much more I have to say about Mayfield.  He is what he is so far.  He needs extreme coaching.  Hope he's coachable.  See you in another topic. 

I dont care what you want. Either talk about the topic here or go kick rocks. My avatar, my position, my opinion is going to stay the exact same until I deem otherwise. 

Either deal with it or dont deal with it. I dont really care. However, either talk about the general nature of the thread, or admit that you're hijacking the thread. 

Better yet, Im just going to follow what Crusher said. 

9 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I dont care what you want. Either talk about the topic here or go kick rocks. My avatar, my position, my opinion is going to stay the exact same until I deem otherwise. 

Either deal with it or dont deal with it. I dont really care. However, either talk about the general nature of the thread, or admit that you're hijacking the thread. 

Better yet, Im just going to follow what Crusher said. 

I'll take that as your admission.

Translation of your remarks above:  I am a troll.  You can do nothing about it.

Yes, you are correct about that.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I'll take that as your admission.

Translation of your remarks above:  I am a troll.  You can do nothing about it.

Yes, you are correct about that.

You can interpret whatever you want, yet my account works, so Im interpreting you're interpretation much differently. 

I've deaded this discussion right here. From here on out we either speak on the topic or you'll be speaking to yourself. 

22 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Im holding like 25 different conversations with 25 different people trying to come from 25 different angles. 

Approaching all the same way really isnt practical. 

I was talking about frozen ropes, not comparing Baker to Jets quarterbacks. So when the narrative changes, then why cant I change with it? 

Maybe I should just stop it though. 

You right. 

My apologies, I don’t read everybody’s post, just yours. My bad dude. 

45 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Good. So, lets ignore everything else after that and leave it be. 

Do you have anything to say regarding the thread and it's title? If not then lets stop talking, because im not interested in talking to you about what I can and cant do with my avatar. 

I havent broken any rules and for the most part I stay out of other threads. Stop killin my vibe bro. 

Not gunna lie, the avatar call out is funny because you've been playing a little bit of the victim in this thread like peeps are picking on you while you're just the innocent fan with an opinion yet you have the "sensational" avatar going.  ❤️ yer guts our bro! 

• Haha 1

Just now, JiF said:

Not gunna lie, the avatar call out is funny because you've been playing a little bit of the victim in this thread like peeps are picking on you while you and you're just the innocent fan with an opinion you you have the "sensational" avatar going.  ❤️ yer guts our bro! 

more like negligence in thinking thru his arguments than guts.  D'oh!  Avatars!   ?

7 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Imagine typing out not hundreds, but thousands of posts, over the course of several years, adamantly declaring and arguing that Mike Glennon, Geno Smith and Baker Mayfield are skilled quarterbacks. Yikes lol

you'd think he'd get it right at least once too. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, JiF said:

Not gunna lie, the avatar call out is funny because you've been playing a little bit of the victim in this thread like peeps are picking on you while you and you're just the innocent fan with an opinion you you have the "sensational" avatar going.  ❤️ yer guts our bro! 

Na, no playing victim in the slightest. 

Me and you speak on this topic, and you constantly kill Baker for his play. You dont spend all day talking about me and making it a "me" thing. That's the difference. Or taking your pissy feelings and carrying it from thread to thread for years.I got people who still talk about vaccinations anytime they feel like they want to talk about Villian...sh*t I talked about like 6-7 years ago...and the conversation wasnt even with them! lol. The obsession is real. 

Stating the facts isnt playing the victim. I can tell a guy we're not talking about what I do, but we can talk about the topic, but given the obsession they'll just have that same avatar convo with you. 

Though I did say that I have no problem talking about topic, because that's the point of the thread. So it's not about playing victim or because my guy got his ass handed to him that im running like how so many did last week when he had a decent game. It's about knowing the difference between talking about the sport or players in the sport and turning your attention to me and thinking that you can just do that without it being checked. 

21 minutes ago, JiF said:

Not gunna lie, the avatar call out is funny because you've been playing a little bit of the victim in this thread like peeps are picking on you while you're just the innocent fan with an opinion yet you have the "sensational" avatar going.  ❤️ yer guts our bro! 

Changes avatar to Baker as king of the north after Chubb beat the Ravens last week, and then gets all in his feels when Baker gets flag planted on.

3 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Changes avatar to Baker as king of the north after Chubb beat the Ravens last week, and then gets all in his feels when Baker gets flag planted on.

ACTUALLY, I changed my avatar before the game and was talking to @The Crusher during the game, about the game, with this avatar throughout the entire game. 

Ask him. lmao. 

You guys are f'ing obsessed. 

13 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Na, no playing victim in the slightest. 

Me and you speak on this topic, and you constantly kill Baker for his play. You dont spend all day talking about me and making it a "me" thing. That's the difference. Or taking your pissy feelings and carrying it from thread to thread for years.I got people who still talk about vaccinations anytime they feel like they want to talk about Villian. sh*t I talked about like 6-7 years ago...and the conversation wasnt even with them! lol. The obsession is real. 

Stating the facts isnt playing the victim. I can tell a guy we're not talking about what I do, but we can talk about the topic, but given the obsession they'll just have that same avatar convo with you. 

Though I did say that I have no problem talking about topic, because that's the point of the thread. So it's not about playing victim or because my guy got his ass handed to him that im running like how so many did last week when he had a decent game. It's about knowing the difference between talking about the sport or players in the sport and turning your attention to me and thinking that you can just do that without it being checked. 

True. Though to defend the boys a bit, it's hard not to separate the 2 in this type of a discussion, especially with that particular avatar.  Partially not your fault, you go all in when you decide to and I've always admired that, right or wrong.  That said, when you go there, you know some of the directed shots comes with it.  Always will

Bakery Mayfield sucks

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

True. Though to defend the boys a bit, it's hard not to separate the 2 in this type of a discussion, especially with that particular avatar.  Partially not your fault, you go all in when you decide to and I've always admired that, right or wrong.  That said, when you go there, you know some of the directed shots comes with it.  Always will

Bakery Mayfield sucks

Well, maybe folks shouldnt give two sh*ts about my avatar. 

Look at how wrong Greenwich was just now. Totally claimed that I changed my avatar after the Browns win, when I was talking to Crusher throughout the game while the game was in play, with that avatar. 

Sometimes it's not excuses, its obsession. Folks literally thirst over the sh*t they claim I do. It's made up in their head. That's what it is. 

4 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

ACTUALLY, I changed my avatar before the game and was talking to @The Crusher during the game, about the game, with this avatar throughout the entire game. 

Ask him. lmao. 

You guys are f'ing obsessed. 

ACTUALLY, don’t care. 

It’s cool though. As Jif said, you’ve always gone all in, and because of that, even when we don’t want to, we all know what your latest obsession is because you pummel us with it - avatars, 1000 word diatribes, aggro-emotional outbursts...the works!

So I can understand your emotions, and it’s why I decided to back off earlier today. I mean, after Glennon, Geno, Bercovici, and landing on the moon, having to eat another L for Baker - especially after he actually gave you a glimmer of hope last season - has to be hard on the villain.

Just now, greenwichjetfan said:

ACTUALLY, don’t care. 

It’s cool though. As Jif said, you’ve always gone all in, and because of that, even when we don’t want to, we all know what your latest obsession is because you pummel us with it - avatars, 1000 word diatribes, aggro-emotional outbursts...the works!

So I can understand your emotions, and it’s why I decided to back off earlier today. I mean, after Glennon, Geno, Bercovici, and landing on the moon, having to eat another L for Baker - especially after he actually gave you a glimmer of hope last season - has to be hard on the villain.

I’m hurt 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

Well, maybe folks shouldnt give two sh*ts about my avatar. 

Look at how wrong Greenwich just was just now. Totally claimed that I changed my avatar after the Browns win, when I was talking to Crusher throughout the game while the game was in play, with that avatar. 

Sometimes it's not excuses, its obsession. Folks literally thirst of the sh*t they claim I do. It's made up in their head. That's what it is. 

Are you going to change it now that your system QB sh*t the bed and your Browns fell out of first in the North tho?

2 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

ACTUALLY, don’t care. 

YOU DO CARE. 

That's why you interjected...and ended up being wrong. 

You're obsessed with me. I would be flattered if you was a chick.