Trade Deadline Thread

AbstraKt

14 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Wow today was the wrong day to be in meetings all day.

I'm so far behind my head is spinning and can't even formulate an opinion on anything.

Let me catch you up. We made no moves. Adams wants to be a Cowboy. We tried and failed to move him. Bell was also on the block. We failed. Robby Anderson was also on the block but also didn't get moved. So basically we talked about moving our biggest named players and didn't move any of them and just made the locker room even more toxic.

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

I stilll think Adams get delt before the draft especially if Gase is still here

If we can use trading Adams in the 2020 draft for another pick & move up for an Olineman like Biadesz after drafting a player like Jeudy or Andrews I'm all in. Give me any free agent veteran strong safety with Marcus Maye plus Olineman & more weapons for Sam & its a Jets win.

Just now, TheClashFan said:

RE Adams: I wonder what the offers were? If neither team offered at least a first rounder, that's low ball crap.  Even if they offered a first, JD might/should have wanted something else.

Being reported they wanted a similar deal like Jacksonville got for Ramsey. 

The Jets organization is run by cowards. They are always afraid to make the bold move.  I'm not, "the ownership is the issue" guy and I blamed Macc for his lack of balls but it's continuing with Douglas now and it's clear to me now it's an ownership issue.  This organization is the King of "almost". The Jets will continue to be bad until they grow some balls and make some big boy decisions. 

Introducing the New York Almosts everybody.  

Oh on a side note.  If Robby Anderson isn't extended in the next 24 hours after not trading him today Joe Douglas should be on notice. 

The Jets organization is run by cowards. They are always afraid to make the bold move.  I'm not, "the ownership is the issue" guy and I blamed Macc for his lack of balls but it's continuing with Douglas now and it's clear to me now it's an ownership issue.  This organization is the King of "almost". The Jets will continue to be bad until they grow some balls and make some big boy decisions. 
Introducing the New York Almosts everybody.  

Oh on a side note.  If Robby Anderson isn't extended in the next 24 hours after not trading him today Joe Douglas should be on notice. 
Why exactly ??? We can trade him before the draft next year. ...unless you think having him under contract will make him easier to deal... He is a number 3 receiver and should be compensated as such.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, JetPotato said:

By the time (if) they turn things around, he'll be due a big payday. You don't invest a solid chunk of your cap to a safety. You just don't. Might as well get multiple draft picks for him now while you can and use them to try to build a team around Darnold.

Tomorrow always a day away for Jets fans

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

Why exactly ??? We can trade him before the draft next year. ...unless you think having him under contract will make him easier to deal... He is a number 3 receiver and should be compensated as such.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hes a free agent. They can't trade him any longer unless they franchise tag him which will not happen.