Trade Deadline Thread

AbstraKt

Joe D needs to be selling what he can but I'm also hoping he can somehow swing a trade for an OL who can play and is controllable. This OL isn't getting any better and Sams development is seriously being hindered by the lack of talent up front.  

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, SR24 said:

Joe D needs to be selling what he can but I'm also hoping he can somehow swing a trade for an OL who can play and is controllable. This OL isn't getting any better and Sams development is seriously being hindered by the lack of talent up front.  

Robby to the Saints for rookie center Erik McCoy!

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, SR24 said:

yes... Sam is getting David Carr'd and regressing with this oline and gase. We are ruining a potential Franchise QB

Joey D should have traded for Trent Williams during the BYE. 

6 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

Robby Anderson to the Saints for rookie center Erik McCoy.  

Leo and a #5 to the Chiefs for a #2.

Chris Herndon to the Raiders for a #4.

Raiders aren’t  trading for any TE, as they like there three Te they have.( D Waller, F Moreau , and D Carrier).  They only been activating 4 wr’s on game day because they activate 3 Te’s each week. I 

10 minutes ago, Stark said:

yes... Sam is getting David Carr'd and regressing with this oline and gase. We are ruining a potential Franchise QB

Redskins aren't trading anyone... Its been discussed to death by a lot of people in the know... Many teams are getting pissed at the Redskins and Bengals for not at least entertaining trades.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

7 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Raiders aren’t  trading for any TE, as they like there three Te they have.( D Waller, F Moreau , and D Carrier).  They only been activating 4 wr’s on game day because they activate 3 Te’s each week. I 

What are you, waiting in the rafters for your bat-signal?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

Raiders do not need herndon they have a better version  already in this whalley dude.

The jets should not be trading herndon.

I have no issue with the other deals you propose.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Raiders do not need herndon they have a better version  already in this whalley dude.

The jets should not be trading herndon.

I have no issue with the other deals you propose.

Ok, Herndon to the Cowboys for a 4th.  Witten is 111 years old and their backups aren't very good.  

I'm not a make a trade for the sake of making a trade for picks only to want to trade the guys you picked for more picks the following year kind of guy.  BUT, I think Herndon is a knucklehead who got in trouble and didn't bother to stay in shape while he was on suspension.

• Thumb Down 1

36 minutes ago, Stark said:

Hoping he trades with Washington but for Scherff instead. Williams is a monster but he's already 31 with injury concerns sounds too eerily familiar to the K.O trade imo even though he's a much better player than KO.  Resign Lewis at LG, Scherff at RG,  draft LT Andrew Thomas 1st round and we're off to a good start.   

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

well atleast our team recognizes we need to trade assets to help us long term.  That makes us not the worst, right?

I'm really trying here.

I haven't seen a trade yet, have you?... I have faith they will probably do something but I am not jumping to conclusions until it happens.

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, SR24 said:

Hoping he trades with Washington but for Scherff instead. Williams is a monster but he's already 31 with injury concerns sounds too eerily familiar to the K.O trade imo even though he's a much better player than KO.  Resign Lewis at LG, Scherff at RG,  draft LT Andrew Thomas 1st round and we're off to a good start.   

Did you just skip over my posts? Washington refuses to trade, period.

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Did you just skip over my posts? Washington refuses to trade, period.

There's still time left on the deadline hopefully something changes. Idk wtf their thought process is right now though lol 

54 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

Raiders have Waller, they won't be trading for Herndon.

I rather trade Leo for a 3rd straight up.  We can't afford to lose any pics.  Especially when late Rds are where you build OL and DL depth.  and we clearly have no depth at OL