Trade Deadline Thread

AbstraKt

Just now, The Voice of Reason said:

Or they did a terrible job at scouting and drafting and now they are paying the consequences... 

Either or all equals 10 plus years of failure. 

Many 1st round picks who should be helping this team win are no longer here or in the NFL 

Interpret it anyway you please,whatever gets you through the night. 

1 minute ago, bealeb319 said:

Adams is a good player. It takes more than one good player to win games regardless of position. Your team does not get better by trading away good young players with rookie contract left period.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

When your team has drafted so bad... for so long... you trade valuable assets for future assets.... Look at Jeff Gorton on how he rebuilt the Rangers... enough said..

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Either or all equals 10 plus years of failure. 

Many 1st round picks who should be helping this team win are no longer here or in the NFL 

Interpret it anyway you please,whatever gets you through the night. 

Are those first rounders not on the Jets because the Jets made a mistake in not signing them or because they are not good?

2 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Are those first rounders not on the Jets because the Jets made a mistake in not signing them or because they are not good?

My point is you can have as many draft picks you want if you don't choose the right players they mean nothing, 

Jamal Adams proven NFL SUPERSTAR. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

My point is you can have as many draft picks you want if you don't choose the right players they mean nothing, 

Jamal Adams proven NFL SUPERSTAR. 

Who is on a team that needs help everywhere else... So how do you rebuild quickly? Trading assets for future assets... All in all he is not a QB, Edge rusher, or OT... He is a non-premium position and the Jets need 5 OLineman and an edge rusher...

Just now, The Voice of Reason said:

Who is on a team that needs help everywhere else... So how do you rebuild quickly? Trading assets for future assets... All in all he is not a QB, Edge rusher, or OT... He is a non-premium position and the Jets need 5 OLineman and an edge rusher...

You build your team around the best players. 

You draft better you sign key free agents not waste cap money on retired bums @Scott Dierking  like our new and improved GM did. 

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Sorry cap locks stuck or sausage fingers. 

jamal adams mfl superstar 

stop the hate 

The home I live in is technically not for sale. Someone comes in, off the street, and offers me more than market value, I consider it.

That is where the Jets are.

Stop trying to make this personal or based on past transgressions That is how people who are afraid lead. Those are always the dumbets people, and the ones that get taken advantage of.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Scott Dierking said:

The home I live in is technically not for sale. Someone comes in, off the street, and offers me more than market value, I consider it.

That is where the Jets are.

Stop trying to make this personal or based on past transgressions That is how people who are afraid lead. Those are always the dumbets people, and the ones that get taken advantage of.

So you will sell your home and be homeless. Thats great.

The NY Jets are a mismanaged poorly coached and owned by the wrong people not football minded. 

Nothing personal. 

STOP THE HATE. 

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, joewilly12 said:

So you will sell your home and be homeless. Thats great.

The NY Jets are a mismanaged poorly coached and owned by the wrong people not football minded. 

Nothing personal. 

STOP THE HATE. 

Silly me. I made the mistake of engaging you in a football discussion.

As often happens with you ion this board, it devolves to parroted, scripted responses. 

I am the foolish one here.

• Upvote 1