Was the message sent???

AL047

I  believe a message was sent to all the players that they are all tradeable!!! Since its going to take more than one year to fix this team, I wouldn't be surprised if Jamal Adams and Bell get traded in the off season. Douglas today tried to make trades and he did shake some of the foundation on this team. He wants to bring in his own players!!!

I also seen the Michael Kay show and he mentioned that ownership is partly at fault because Idzik was hired to rebuild this team and they wouldn't let him fire Rex. Once Idzik cleaned house they fired him and Rex and hired Maccagnan as GM, they then hired Bowles. Maccagnan in his first year was told to spend not to rebuild and his first order by ownership (Woody) was to get Revis..After they collapsed in their second year, Woody went back to rebuilding and getting rid of Revis. Now Bowles is fired and Gase was hired but Maccagnan was replaced after the Jets spent $168 million free agency and the draft. Then ownership fires Maccagnan after the draft and hands Gase the power to do the GM hiring. Gase goes and hire Douglas who inherits a team that is falling apart.  Douglas is now in charge of rebuilding this team and he was given a 6 year contract. How long is it going to take to build his team? The reason I bring this up is because ownership (Woody and  Christopher) don't have the patient to stick with rebuilding. Its been 9 years of rebuilding and where is the progress???

I believe next offseason Adams and Bell will be gone!!!! Douglas will do everything to build this team including trading his best assets!!! I believe no one is safe!!!! I also don't believe its going to take one year to fix!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

JD said the players they were shopping were not the ones making the headlines. I like when he said “where I grew up, you listen to all calls.” This has been a big day of nothing and I am happy the Jets till have Adams, Bell and Anderson unless we were picking twice in the first round for the next couple of years.  Unfortunately we still have Johnson (Trumaine, but also Woody) but that was probably a pipe dream. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, AL047 said:

I  believe a message was sent to all the players that they are all tradeable!!! Since its going to take more than one year to fix this team, I wouldn't be surprised if Jamal Adams and Bell get traded in the off season. Douglas today tried to make trades and he did shake some of the foundation on this team. He wants to bring in his own players!!!

I also seen the Michael Kay show and he mentioned that ownership is partly at fault because Idzik was hired to rebuild this team and they wouldn't let him fire Rex. Once Idzik cleaned house they fired him and Rex and hired Maccagnan as GM, they then hired Bowles. Maccagnan in his first year was told to spend not to rebuild and his first order by ownership (Woody) was to get Revis..After they collapsed in their second year, Woody went back to rebuilding and getting rid of Revis. Now Bowles is fired and Gase was hired but Maccagnan was replaced after the Jets spent $168 million free agency and the draft. Then ownership fires Maccagnan after the draft and hands Gase the power to do the GM hiring. Gase goes and hire Douglas who inherits a team that is falling apart.  Douglas is now in charge of rebuilding this team and he was given a 6 year contract. How long is it going to take to build his team? The reason I bring this up is because ownership (Woody and  Christopher) don't have the patient to stick with rebuilding. Its been 9 years of rebuilding and where is the progress???

I believe next offseason Adams and Bell will be gone!!!! Douglas will do everything to build this team including trading his best assets!!! I believe no one is safe!!!! I also don't believe its going to take one year to fix!!!!

Thank God for punctuation

If a message was sent, don't think that was JD's intention. He was emphatic this evening that he took calls because it's his training/regular course to always hear people out, but that he wasn't actively selling.

I wonder if that applied to Leo and need to rewatch as I don't recall if this was asked.

The message should be any fans that still have the JETS til I die motto may actually live that out without a SB.   I for one am a fan but simply describe the team as a team I loved as a kid that is being ruined by a rich spoiled trust fund baby.

Adams or any player should be expendable if it helps in the long run.  

I can’t imagine any players at this point give a crap. 

• Upvote 1