Seven Years Ago on this Day ...

Dunnie

14 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

Buttfumble.....Most overrated Jets blooper in history

The only reason why it became a thing is because ESPN brainwashed ppl into thinking it was a legendary stupid play....not because it really was 

It's infectious, no matter how much everyone here laughing wishes that he instead tossed 5 TDs against NE on friggin' Thanksgiving. 

Lots of the reason why is the name and that the whole country was watching.

Sometimes you're not #1 because you're the best, but rather because you had the best marketing. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

TAMU7LGRZOZU42I4VQCF56KYTI.jpg

Brandon Moore being picked up and thrown back like a rag doll by Vince Wilfork and letting Mark Sanchez take the hit for it, just a horrible way for a lineman to hang his young quarterback out to dry.  Shameful.

SAR I

Also shocking is Brian Winters on his hands & knees. Brian Winters could have been used as a blocking sled in camp.

What's amazing is the bounces that New England gets. I watch a lot of football, every time the ball hits the turf, whether it's fumble by the opposing team or their own fumble it seems to inevitably bounce right into their hands. 

The Jets? We could have 5 guys to 1, ball pops out, goes right into that one guys hands. There are many reasons I believe we're cursed & ball bounces is definitely 1 of them. Tipped balls are another, just never seems like there's a guy where that ball ends up. Then you turn to Redzone, ball gets tipped, defender from the secondary swoops in & cradles the ball in & he's heading the other way. Cursed I tell you ?.

2 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

It's an embarrassing folly of note but I've never understood the obsession with it, particularly on ESPN's end. I've always felt like it was a Jet thing, if that happens to a blue blood franchise it fades away with a fraction of the fanfare.

the heidi game had lost its power, this took its place

5 hours ago, SAR I said:

TAMU7LGRZOZU42I4VQCF56KYTI.jpg

Brandon Moore being picked up and thrown back like a rag doll by Vince Wilfork and letting Mark Sanchez take the hit for it, just a horrible way for a lineman to hang his young quarterback out to dry.  Shameful.

SAR I

Didn't happen. False narrative.

Sanchez slid into him from behind, taking his legs out from under him. Go back and watch it.

image.png.cc9cc0b0edcc64b9770b506adb8dbb24.png

• Upvote 2