Does Anyone Else...

TNJet

53 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I miss the Peloton commercial with the smoking hot wife chic in yoga pants!  

Also the GMC commercial with the dog and hot blonde. 

Image result for peloton hot wife
Image result for gmc sierra puppy pics

The GMC "I love it" chick and the dark haired girl from the Buick commercial (from like 2 years ago) are both pretty hot, too

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Untouchable said:

This is why my trigger finger is always hovering above the mute button and I don’t hesitate to use it.

Yes my wife and I muted this commercial about 75 times on new years eve while watching tv from about 9 to 12 noon.

3 hours ago, TNJet said:

Wanna throw a beer bottle into the tv screen when the Peloton commercial comes on every 30 seconds with the guy singing " woohoo...goona fiiiind youuu...ready or not here I cooommmee you can't hiiiii"

No. But the NFL Shop "THE CHIMP IS HERE!! THE CHIMP IS HERE!!" is immediately muted in our house. And any time I start to hear "We Reeeeady we-ee reeeady". Nope. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

No. But the NFL Shop "THE CHIMP IS HERE!! THE CHIMP IS HERE!!" is immediately muted in our house. And any time I start to hear "We Reeeeady we-ee reeeady". Nope. 

Yeah Eminem. Just a punk bitch ranking below Baker Mayfield in my admiration.

2 minutes ago, jgb said:

Wait... so the Buick Encore can get you to the bakery to swap the cake-topper? Guess what other car can do that? Every single one. Horrible commercial.

I never paid attention to that detail. I was focused on something else so, to me, it was a good commercial - lol.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The GMC "I love it" chick and the dark haired girl from the Buick commercial (from like 2 years ago) are both pretty hot, too

That face of the chick in blue is the EXACT same face my wife makes when she smells the fart I let go 30 seconds earlier and proceeded to not tell her what I am giggling about.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2