Mac's Last Draft, not the worst?!

phill1c

16 hours ago, phill1c said:

Here's my grades:

1. (#3)Quinnen WilliamsDT: I'm a fan, B (because it allowed flexibility to trade Leonard Williams for draft capital)
  2. (#68)Jachai PoliteDE: FAIL
  3. (#92)Chuma EdogaOT: Showed ability, needs to build strength C
  4. (#121)Trevon WescoTE: Showed flashes, B-
  5. (#157)Blake CashmanLB: Potential, but injured INC
  6. (#196)Blessuan AustinCB: Diamond in the rough...A+

Overall, I give it a B-

I mean, certainly not the worst I've seen...

i pretty much agree with the exception of wesco.  he needs to work on his blocking.  A+ is a little high for austin.  he has shown some ability but also got burned a couple of times and was benched.

13 hours ago, y2k8 said:

huh?

People have been spouting the "it takes 3 years to evaluate a draft class" rule since forever.  But by the time someone actually waits 3 years to determine a draft class sucked and post about it, some people around here go "That was a long time ago, why bring that up?"

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

People have been spouting the "it takes 3 years to evaluate a draft class" rule since forever.  But by the time someone actually waits 3 years to determine a draft class sucked and post about it, some people around here go "That was a long time ago, why bring that up?"

Oh, well those people are morons.  ?

• Upvote 1

On 1/6/2020 at 9:58 AM, JAFJET said:

"Not the worst" reminds me of that television commercial that runs now that goes "just ok is not ok". That's the most positive thing one can say about Mr. Coffee that his final draft might possibly turn out to be "not the worst".

It wasn't the most positive thing I could say btw. It's what I chose to say. 

Of course, you can't have a decent conversation here. I'm just mentioning, in a way that obviously went way over your head that these guys contributed to a team that made modest strides, especially on defense in the latter half of the year, winning more games than the last two Jets teams. So, clearly, they weren't the crap you guys give them...

And instead of engaging in meaningful dialog, you're all, of course, "blah blah nothing Mac did shall be described with anything but 'bad'..." JesuChr!sto, raise your games people!!