Monster Mash Mafia - Game Thread

Leelou

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

[mention=19641]Nolder[/mention] I think your case on [mention=31822]Stark[/mention] is pretty weak, to be honest.

Not that I’m making any cases or anything but I have an excuse; I’m on vacation in NYC.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Who tf vacations in nyc anyway?? Go camping or something wtf

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It’s partly/mostly a business trip too. Here for the Baseball Writers Dinner helping my Dad out. He runs the event.

I wouldn’t normally take a vacation to NYC in the winter, no.

Oh ok that makes more sense haha.

• Sympathy 1

21 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Spoot was taking the whole thing a bit far imo. It pushed past being joking around into annoying. I'm over it now but at the time I was mad enough at myself for missing it I didn't need Spoot rubbing it in over half a dozen posts as well.

Get over it, haven't you learned by now that it takes a thick skin to play on JN compared to other sites?  Spoot was fine.

16 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Baked*

Lol autocorrect

You had it right the first time.

• Haha 1

@Nolder i have addressed this a few times. Your timing was weird, your initial claim was almost i jest because spoot voted for 80. I read your confirming as a joke "hey anyone that votes 80 has to be town" then you stuck to it. at that time what did spoot have 2 votes on him? the timing was odd. then you re-emphasized it. today story is changing. 

you claim you had info and half the game questions it. No one really pressed you about it. You say I didn't act "town", after a long period of time and a day out from the deadline I voted you. As I said earlier I wanted to see how the game reacted. Would anyone follow the vote? how would you react? 80 joined the vote - who you also called an a$$hole and you flipped the **** out & then to basically called the game and its me 80 as a scum pair.

You cleared spoot who had a stretch of posts that probably would have caught him votes and now when 80 mentions you having a day cop role and scum possibly having a similar role you say...

25 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I didn't. I was trying to bait the N1 kill.

now you say you didn't have a day cop role

can you not see where we would be wondering wtf you were doing? and now still doing? 

8 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Get over it, haven't you learned by now that it takes a thick skin to play on JN compared to other sites?  Spoot was fine.

8 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I'm over it now but at the time I was mad enough at myself for missing it I didn't need Spoot rubbing it in over half a dozen posts as well.

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

I must just suck at reading him, then.  He's always a little scummy to me, so I really didn't think this was anything crazy for him.  He looked bad with my vote, but he's done stuff like that in the past and been vanilla.

Obviously you are correct, but it's such a small difference between him being an easy mislynch vs. scum thinking he's a PR.

You do and it’s ok. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

No, I was intentionally baiting him into a reaction pretty much all damn game since he "confirmed" me.

I'm just surprised it took him that long to get mad at me.

23 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

vote Stork-butt

He has too many posts that read like incoherent babble. Lots of rambling, and acting confused, which is a stark contrast to his usual game.

You think I am acting confused? clearly explaining to nolder the same thing 3 times is obviously confusing. 

35 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

No, I was intentionally baiting him into a reaction pretty much all damn game since he "confirmed" me.

I'm just surprised it took him that long to get mad at me.

You're newer, so it's fine......but we were 10x worse back in the days of Vic, slats, EY, and Ape baiting all the DM newcomers into hissy fits.  It was pretty awesome, actually.  Nowadays?  Completely tame compared to that.

31 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

vote Stork-butt

He has too many posts that read like incoherent babble. Lots of rambling, and acting confused, which is a stark contrast to his usual game.

Nah, I like Stark right now - I don't think he should be the lynch.

33 minutes ago, Verbal said:

You're newer, so it's fine......but we were 10x worse back in the days of Vic, slats, EY, and Ape baiting all the DM newcomers into hissy fits.  It was pretty awesome, actually.  Nowadays?  Completely tame compared to that.

Sounds like fun.

33 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Nah, I like Stark right now - I don't think he should be the lynch.

Really? What have you seen in his game that makes you say that?

I'm listening.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Why not CTM?

Eh, I just don't see anything that warrants a vote.  You keep saying he's "pied pipering", but I don't see it.

57 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Sounds like fun.

Really? What have you seen in his game that makes you say that?

I'm listening.

Mostly one specific post that I quoted a couple pages ago when I came back to the thread today.

43 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Mostly one specific post that I quoted a couple pages ago when I came back to the thread today.

Can you point to the specific post of his, then?

His post below is the only one you've quoted in the past 4 pages, and I don't think this is the one you're referring to.

On 1/23/2020 at 4:52 PM, Stark said:

2 low post count players and deadline looming. I voted Nolder to see his and the games reaction to see if it helped clear up he and his spoot claim. 

At this point with 45 min left I am willing to move to JC. Verb has games where he doesn't post much IIRC. JC not questioning/commenting either, just 2 votes for Verb looking back.

UNVOTE

VOTE JC

7 hours ago, Verbal said:

Just re-read all of JC's content - he never said anything that would have hinted at a PR, and I'm really surprised he was a target seeing as he didn't come out of D1 looking that good.....he should have been an easy target for a mislynch.

Weird.

7 hours ago, Verbal said:

I'm sorta thinking this is a less experienced scum team, or at least not led my a vet scum player.

I'm the only player he really voted for, and tbh it made him look worse than it made me look.  Very illogical choice for a NK imo.

I don't like these posts. Narrative building around a NK is not a good look, IMO.

Also, the only two players who could qualify as a "less experienced" or "not a vet scum player" are Stark and me, and possibly 80. So, is he naming the entire scum team right there?