Monster Mash Mafia - Game Thread

Leelou

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Spoot, why was Verbal in your top 2? Not that I’m opposed to killing him at any time but the lynch I tried to lead on him was obviously for the lols.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Those were just the competing trains at the time.

I thought time was running out and wanted to consolidate.

Dropping Crusher from my wtl and replacing with JC.

In fact, Vote JC

Crusher gave a very good meta reason for suspecting JC but more than that I hate when people vote without a clear reason attached. It's too easy for scum to make up anything they want or need later if questioned. People should be mailed down as early and clearly as possible so as to give scum the least amount of wiggle room we can.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Lizard King said:

All the people pointing fingers about drama and scummy behavior all look scummy to me. I am typing this and it says page 7. How could anything be scummy. People are literally calling it as they see it. Unless you’re trying to Drum up false concern and get someone started into looking in another direction. 

^This really says absolutely nothing.

Par for the course for Lizzie, though

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

@Nolder

Curious. Why "confirm" me as Town? Why not keep your mouth shut and try and gain more intel later? Why blow your load to save an angry, uncooperative rodent?

Seems pretty stupid.

Guess I should've figured.

That's for me to know. 

tumblr_pnkeep1kSn1sm8cp2o1_400.gif

On 1/21/2020 at 10:30 AM, CTM said:

Not sure what you expected the pea brained little rodent to do, what little gray matter he has seems to be devoted almost entirely to toilet humor and locating a ukranian bride.

*Off-topic*

Every time I read this post I want to upvote it again. So perfect.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

VC - 5 for majority

80 (2)- Lizzie, Verb 

Spoot (2) - Stark, crush

JC (2) a Nol, Spoot

crushlove (1) - CTM

CTM (1) - 80

verb (1) - JC

Deadline: Thursday 5:30 PM ET

Ill reread to consolidate with deadline looming,  was inundated with conference calls yesterday. 

Unvote

Spoot following rip van tinkle around is concerning, also dont like his crusher unvote reasoning. Seems like an excuse using a well known narrative 

Can never read jc but like when he plays as his mind works much different than mine

Not interested in 80 atm as he's active in a slow game

Going with verbal for now based primarily on low activity 

Still think crusher is best bet, or spoot..

@Nolder if you are messing around with spoot  claim - the  time to come clean is now, you said earlier people need to be nailed down with rational and vaguery is good for scum.. so let's hear yours .. are you messing around and if not, why spoot 

8 hours ago, Nolder said:

In fact, Vote JC

Crusher gave a very good meta reason for suspecting JC but more than that I hate when people vote without a clear reason attached. It's too easy for scum to make up anything they want or need later if questioned. People should be mailed down as early and clearly as possible so as to give scum the least amount of wiggle room we can.

Re: my post above 

14 hours ago, Stark said:

@Nolder you still sticking to the spoot is confirmed story. 

24 minutes ago, CTM said:

Unvote

Spoot following rip van tinkle around is concerning, also dont like his crusher unvote reasoning. Seems like an excuse using a well known narrative 

Can never read jc but like when he plays as his mind works much different than mine

@Nolder if you are messing around with spoot  claim - the  time to come clean is now, you said earlier people need to be nailed down with rational and vaguery is good for scum.. so let's hear yours .. are you messing around and if not, why spoot 

damn.... i feel the same way as CTM

I am not a fan of the way spoot and nolder are seemingly connected so much already. Nolder confirming Spoot... Spoot and nolder following on votes. 

@Nolder if your just trying to power play this, it would be best to admit you're full of sh*t. At this point in the game based on the voting and play spoot appears to be the more likely scum to me of the game. 

8 hours ago, Nolder said:

In fact, Vote JC

so JC, Spoot, CTM were on you're weren't going to vote list.

and you go JC.... 

you're really confusing me with your play. You claim Spoot is confirmed. You say you'd vote the entire game except the 3 above and then hours later you drop a vote on JC, who was on your weren't going to vote for list. Using Crushers meta reasoning and then saying you want people to give reasons and need to be nailed down. man you have most of the game wondering if your claim on spoot is just a ploy. 

People are trying to nail down based on actions to this point this is inconsistent with your posts previously.

UNVOTE

VOTE NOLDER

and you go JC.... 

you're really confusing me with your play. You claim Spoot is confirmed. You say you'd vote the entire game except the 3 above and then hours later you drop a vote on JC, who was on your weren't going to vote for list. Using Crushers meta reasoning and then saying you want people to give reasons and need to be nailed down. man you have most of the game wondering if your claim on spoot is just a ploy. 

People are trying to nail down based on actions to this point this is inconsistent with your posts previously.

UNVOTE

VOTE NOLDER

Good vote. Nolder, if town with an investigative role, is playing even worse than Spoot.

All of that bullsh*t has just become a giant distraction.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Unvote

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Re: my post above 

Not how it works homie. I explained my vote.

47 minutes ago, Stark said:

I am not a fan of the way spoot and nolder are seemingly connected so much already. Nolder confirming Spoot... Spoot and nolder following on votes. 

@Nolder if your just trying to power play this, it would be best to admit you're full of sh*t. At this point in the game based on the voting and play spoot appears to be the more likely scum to me of the game. 

27 minutes ago, Stark said:

and you go JC.... 

UNVOTE

VOTE NOLDER

You seem nervous.

1 hour ago, Stark said:

Ping for using the words Nolder and power play this in the same sentence 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3