Monster Mash Mafia - Game Thread

Leelou

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Your fault for rushing out to declare Spoot’s innocence then being purposefully difficult about it after the fact.

If you wanted to be cryptic about this stuff you should have kept it to yourself and let it play out.

You have a problem with me declaring Spoot innocent?

Tell me, how do we typically resolve claims like this? By lynching the messenger?

I was pretty satisfied with my vote but you've shown your ass one too many times already to just to let it slide.

Unvote 

Vote 80

19 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Team of 80 and Stark. JC wildcard.

Good game. Thanks for running it Leelou, sorry it's over so quick but these scrubs are rusty as hell and will take any bait thrown their way. It's almost sad but I enjoy the win nonetheless.

Lolomgus

Plus you are saying you baited them and then voting them for not buying what you are selling.

I dont know what to do with you, on the surface its senseless to lynch a pr claim but you are being needlessly difficult 

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Your fault for rushing out to declare Spoot’s innocence then being purposefully difficult about it after the fact.

If you wanted to be cryptic about this stuff you should have kept it to yourself and let it play out.

I dont find anything wrong with this line of thought. 

Its translating it to action I'm stumbling on, gun to my head nolderp isnt a pr.. but why risk it ?

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Team of 80 and Stark. JC wildcard.

Good game. Thanks for running it Leelou, sorry it's over so quick but these scrubs are rusty as hell and will take any bait thrown their way. It's almost sad but I enjoy the win nonetheless.

If you believe nothing else you can rely on this to be true.

I 100% endorse this list.

7 hours ago, Lizard King said:

You said it was a good post initially and then mentioned me and essentially restated the point I was making. So it’s absolutely nothing now? 

Reading it back in context with the rest of your posts highlights the utter uselessness of it. It's a fluff post. Nothing more. No substance to it.

It reads as someone who's either too scared or unwilling to actually make a read, and would rather FoS the people who are actually involved in the game.

Not once have you singled someone out for being scummy, nor even alluded to someone you'd be willing to vote.

Useless. Hence my "par for the course" comment.

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I’m wary of him, as I stated earlier. My vote was not useful on Verbal now that he’s shown up...

Oh, really? He's shown up?

On 1/22/2020 at 9:53 AM, Verbal said:

We need dead bodies.

^His last post roughly 8 1/2 hours before your switch to CTM.

19 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

unvote vote CTM

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Verb has said absolutely nothing since. Not exactly "shown up" if you ask me.

Fake/bad reasoning.

15 minutes ago, CTM said:

I like this case and willing to punt on nolderp for now. We need dead bodies and active players 

Unvote

Vote verbal

IMO, of the three JC looks worse, because we should expect more from him. IIRC Verb is not new to this type of behavior. We should never expect anything from Lizzie.

My vote will stay on JC for now, but will consolidate onto Verb if needed.

19 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

IMO, of the three JC looks worse, because we should expect more from him. IIRC Verb is not new to this type of behavior. We should never expect anything from Lizzie.

My vote will stay on JC for now, but will consolidate onto Verb if needed.

Honestly i just went with least posts. Plus the blind lynch verbal meme is always a good time. Not sure why he signs up and then doesn't play, maybe he likes being early game cannon fodder. Or, likes to show up post deadline to have a hissy fit and slap 80 all around his ass and man breasts

re: JC can't read him at all, always seems like scum to me. Every game. 

45 minutes ago, CTM said:

I like this case and willing to punt on nolderp for now. We need dead bodies and active players 

Unvote

Vote verbal

Not a bad line of thinking. Im more likely to go JC because he was the one that got me to start the thread for this game and I would expect more from him. unvote vote JC

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Not a bad line of thinking. Im more likely to go JC because he was the one that got me to start the thread for this game and I would expect more from him. unvote vote JC

I think he's at l-2. I'm here and willing to go there if he's not around soon

2 low post count players and deadline looming. I voted Nolder to see his and the games reaction to see if it helped clear up he and his spoot claim. 

At this point with 45 min left I am willing to move to JC. Verb has games where he doesn't post much IIRC. JC not questioning/commenting either, just 2 votes for Verb looking back.

UNVOTE

VOTE JC