Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

I've responded about d1 throughout the course of the game

Don't start spinning it's not a good look especially for someone that's "been paying attention"

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Sorry but Nolder just came in and ruined you. Then you didn't respond (or maybe I missed it but I'll look again) except for a gif.

3 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

ok gotchca ill try later tonight

nyn if town is san asset and super solid she used to draw early nks from scum and nolder ic is normally engaged but is stil llost several days in cuz of game size, only reason i typed that

I’ve played with both a good bit. Them and JC are the few I have any real game experience with that are still alive 

4 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Well could there really be a SK?

Not likely.

One because there hasn’t been any extra Night deaths, and two I don’t think canonically one fits but it’s been probably decades since I saw these movies.

I think the SK argument could just be dissonance vomit because there isn’t really a logical basis to link GATA to the dead scum plus it looks like she was peeked innocent by the Cop besides mUh BuSsiNg and Beaver has to accuse her of being something not-Town

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Nolder said:

You didn't respond to me.

Yeah I'd like to see this.

12 minutes ago, GATA said:

I've responded about d1 throughout the course of the game

Don't start spinning it's not a good look especially for someone that's "been paying attention"

Okay, so I'm not spinning. I didn't really read into d1 like Nolder (thanks), but I was suspicious of you yesterday quite a bit then I put you on the back burner and started looking for others, but you really do deflect a lot and he pointed out some weird tendencies. I am not 100% sold on you as scum so I will keep an open mind when you respond to Nolder. 

Just now, GATA said:

What exactly do you want me to respond that I haven't already

That's up to you I guess. If you don't want to give my case any consideration then don't. 

I'm just pointing out that you didn't address any of the concerns that I raised.

Just now, GATA said:

but you would know if you read 

You never responded to anything I put in my case. It's not a matter of not reading, it's not there to read.

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Not likely.

One because there hasn’t been any extra Night deaths, and two I don’t think canonically one fits but it’s been probably decades since I saw these movies.

I think the SK argument could just be dissonance vomit because there isn’t really a logical basis to link GATA to the dead scum plus it looks like she was peeked innocent by the Cop besides mUh BuSsiNg and Beaver has to accuse her of being something not-Town

So because there wasnt one in the movie it wouldnt be in this game? 

WTF is "muh bussing"?

2 hours ago, Beaver said:

I don’t have a role.  Really it’s down to how disappointed will you be with your vote.

My voting record is what it is.   I Voted for JC because he was quiet, but everyone started the CTM train so I thought they might be right.   They were wrong, so when the smash train started I stayed put.   Simple as that.  I voted for those that were quiet because that’s all I had to go on.

Already been asked idk if u answered today tho  but What do u think of my slot Atm? Pdxgreen  in consideration 

• Upvote 1

There is also distancing where two scum teammates either don't interact at all or they attack each other a little bit but never vote each other or take the opposite sides of issues. It's not an outright throwing the other guy under the bus, just getting a little distance is all.

1 hour ago, GATA said:

2-3 players left right

scum imo is one of 

@Nynaeve @32EBoozer @deckerfan @BUM-KNEE @Beaver @Drums

& if we have a vet (sry nyn /deck this was before you joined) 

it would be AJ or JC 

because if I'm not wrong JVOR subbed for SR24 he was a noob too. 

If I'm alive end game & so is JC I might tinfoil a JC idea with a wrong view (godfather) . 

As of right now I don't see AJ as a possible scum 

If you’re eyeing me you’re cross eyed. Check my LSD ice cream truck post. 
I ain’t dyin’ .... I’m flyin’

Tom Cruise GIF

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

I think gata is a wasted lynch. The cop Imo seems to have viewed jc night one and spoot guilty and gata town subsequently. 

i posted it above and the way he structured it aligns with the changing reads on gata he had.

^^^*^^^*^^^

When the dead Cop says on D2 he wants to “deep dive” on a suspect who then turns up as “Heavily Town” on D4 - it means something.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

If you’re eyeing me you’re cross eyed. Check my LSD ice cream truck post. 
I ain’t dyin’ .... I’m flyin’

Tom Cruise GIF

Thanks Mav 

Gotta put all my pennies and inquiries in place before I vote again

Would like to start D7 continuing majority

11 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

I think gata is a wasted lynch. The cop Imo seems to have viewed jc night one and spoot guilty and gata town subsequently. 

i posted it above and the way he structured it aligns with the changing reads on gata he had.

Cop viewed her? Where?

6 minutes ago, Nolder said:

There is also distancing where two scum teammates either don't interact at all or they attack each other a little bit but never vote each other or take the opposite sides of issues. It's not an outright throwing the other guy under the bus, just getting a little distance is all.

^^^^

this is far more common than outright hard bussing teammates for no reason in my experience.

Scum still have to “case” and vote Town players to get them lynched. They don’t win solely thru killing people at Night

11 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Already been asked idk if u answered today tho  but What do u think of my slot Atm? Pdxgreen  in consideration 

Yes you are still a consideration, but pdxgreen pinged because of someth8ng he said around day 3 or 4.   I will have to go look.  I mentioned his name because he was very quiet and when I said he was suspicious he said he didn’t want to bring attention to himself and was surprised he lasted this long.  I have only really been suspicious of those that have been quiet like they are hiding something.

On 2/17/2020 at 10:56 AM, Stark said:

Jville's reads as of Friday. I am reading this as he probably is hinting to his investigations and that JC and Gata are probably town, not sure I can take much more away from it than that. Being a first time player and getting a Cop PR, wow. I hope my feeling on this read is correct

Town out of 13 have 4:

Nolder, Gata, JC

Stark - he did not say Town Senses Tingling Heavy, but I am town 

9 unknown:

AJ, JetsVoiceofReason, Drums, Just End the Suffering, Bum-Knee, pdxgreen, 32Boozer, Beaver, ID

On 2/14/2020 at 11:20 PM, jvill 51 said:

I think we've probably got two vets and two newbies as scum. I think its likely one of the vets has been bussing, and the other has been trying to defend his scummates. Since I'm leaning heavily towards Spoot as the one scum defending his fellow scum this list follows based off that. If Spoot flips town it would change but I'm pretty confident he's dirty rotten scum. (Note the list within the groupings isn't necessarily in order.

Scum Senses Tingling Heavy:

1. Spoot - I've explained why before. Pivotal vote that ensured CTM's demise Day 1. Big swing vote to try and keep a semi-unlynchable Smash from getting a bullet between the eyes on Night 1. JiF pointing his way from the outset, JiF ending up dead Night 1. CTM pointing his way, CTM gets a bullet Night 3. Either he's Forrest Gump showing up at pivotal moments through sheer happenstance or he's scum. I'd feel pretty damn confident betting on scum. I don't see myself voting anywhere else today.

Scum Senses Tingling Medium:

JVOR - his thoughts have mostly aligned with mine. He was all in to shoot Smash night 1, all in to lynch Smash thereafter, and right there in agreement that Spoot is the most likely candidate today. But I thought that if someone was bussing, and its likely that someone is, it was CTM, and they killed him off last night. He's the next man up in that regard and I think scum would be able to sneak him into the end of the game his voting records been so good. 

AJ - Had you firmly pegged as town, but as CTM said, almost so town that I'm suspicious. And there's not a lot to go off of with you unfortunately since you took over pretty recently and your predecessor didn't leave much of a track record. Would be easy for you to slide right in as the helpful townie with Smash already on the verge of lynch with or without your vote.

Scum Senses Tingling Light:

Stark - If Spoot flips town I think he goes to the top of the list. If Spoot flips scum he might drop. Need to see how it plays out though.

Newbies:

Really don't have a firm read on any of them. Need more info/deaths/posts. I remember thinking I'd put Booz at the bottom of the list of suspected newbies but can't remember why.

Town Senses Tingling Heavy:

JC - I get the inactivity arguments but I feel like scum have been trying to throw him under the bus and cast suspicion on him solely for that reason from the very beginning of the game. Nothing he's actually done has struck me as anti-town, and I believe he said going as far back as the sign-up for this game that he'd likely be limited in his ability to post. A convenient target to throw out whenever heat gets too heavy on scum.

GATA - I've been back and forth on her from the beginning of the game, but she's struck me as town recently. Even if I haven't always agreed with her I get where she's been coming from. Was all aboard the shoot train Night 1, was willing to take the bullet herself, and doesn't seem to be trying too hard to appear too pro-town so I don't think she's bussing. That could just be because she is incapable of replicating human emotions though.

Confirmed Town:

Nolder

Jvill

Sorry quote wrong post

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, GATA said:

Ok current thoughts on PDX 

I think scum would have an uproar with a completely inactive player esp trying to get replaced on thread. 

Ok let's rule him out for a min we have ID / Bum Knee / Drums / boozer 

I'm suspicious in that order id and bum I can vote for either right now 

Soft defense of pdxgreen noted.