Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

Just now, GATA said:

Shh scrum we're trying to figure it out 

Actually more deflection which seems to be typical Gata at this point. I want to believe Jvill investigated you but this is actually feeding into the main thing I have on you to be suspicious of at this point. 

Just now, Drums said:

How do you feel about Jvill being suspicious of you? Sorry if you've already answered this. 

He quoted later on that he was worried about bussing as the concern but that it was paranoia. 

Contrary to what may be seeming to be coming across i’m also minorly concerned about bussing because really good and competent players are hard to read the same way. They get good at distancing between teammates, good at hiding scumtells, and good at faking town tells. 

That being said, this game has two or three scum left in most likelihood. I like my chances better finding the clumsier scum first and then maximizing the info i have to  try and figure out if a bus did in fact occur. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, GATA said:

If JVOR AJ or Drums (mostly because of your most recent efforts) is scum I salute you.

You all had me fooled. 

I'm still banking on JC because of JVill's reads 

This would be a good time to see what you think @Jetscode1

You're getting my reads in real time.  Right now between Beaver and deckerfan.  You?

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Actually more deflection which seems to be typical Gata at this point. I want to believe Jvill investigated you but this is actually feeding into the main thing I have on you to be suspicious of at this point. 

The correct mechanical play is to ignore her until it’s LyLo. If scum are crazy enough to leave alive a bunch of peeked Townies as the lynch pool shrinks more each Day then hats off to them.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jets Voice of Reason said:

He quoted later on that he was worried about bussing as the concern but that it was paranoia. 

Contrary to what may be seeming to be coming across i’m also minorly concerned about bussing because really good and competent players are hard to read the same way. They get good at distancing between teammates, good at hiding scumtells, and good at faking town tells. 

That being said, this game has two or three scum left in most likelihood. I like my chances better finding the clumsier scum first and then maximizing the info i have to  try and figure out if a bus did in fact occur. 

I bought into the bussing idea yesterday hard as you saw and still believe it happened/is happening. Maybe I was wrong with the players but wouldn't that be a smart thing to do? I'm asking you and the other vets. Must be happening.

5 hours ago, A.J. said:

Oh, you know, just scum hunting. Right now Beaver is in the lead and looking like they may be the direction we move in today.

You subbed in D2 so when you get some time could you look over the VCs I pulled and tell me what you think? That was the first scum lynch so I think we can glean a lot of info from how the votes went thru out the Day

Good work AJ.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Drums said:

No entiendo 

Basically what I’m saying is that we have reason to believe she was investigated by the Cop and turned up as Town on the report. In a Town that isn’t full of mouth breathers or newbies, this is like gold because it now removes her from the suspect pool. By not being a lynch scum can get they are better off killing her because the list gets shorter each Day, which is what I mean by they’d be crazy not to eventually start killing off peeked/confirmed Town at Night.

Now lets say it’s down to the last three players and GATA is still alive, THEN you reevaluate because why hasn’t scum killed her yet?

• Upvote 3

Just now, Drums said:

I bought into the bussing idea yesterday hard as you saw and still believe it happened/is happening. Maybe I was wrong with the players but wouldn't that be a smart thing to do? I'm asking you and the other vets. Must be happening.

Smart in general yes. But here is why smash and spoot bussing is less likely. 

Think of the game setup. The ONLY way that town had to avoid using the 1x unlynchable was a 1x vig. That’s it. Think of what happened as a result of the fact that verbal didn’t shoot smash: We shot an extra townie cause verbal took a horrible shot (haha he’ll enjoy this one) and smash lynched And not dying kind of meant scum got a free night kill. 

think how Powerful it would have been if town didn’t get unlynchable out right away. We could think we had An extra lynch to spare, scum blitzes smash, and we lose unexpectedly. 

3 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Talk thru them. There is a lot of info to chew on for each.

Well JVOR had FOS by the cop. Ive had a gut feeling about him too earlier. Not sure now...

GATA has seemed odd to me the way she handled the "trailing off" thing I brought up. Kinda obvious I cant quote her posting less, but she demanded I do it. Now the spread Nolder put out got me thinking again. Plus the cop thinking her as Town might just be his hunch.

Beaver had the SK thing, which was weird, but could be just another noob trying to find answers. Voting record has its merits, but it seems like an incomplete science considering noob. 

4 hours ago, Beaver said:

GATA, be careful about cherry picking posts.  I can make the case you are a serial killer.

GATA you led the Verbal train from day one after he declared as vigilante.     

Then you switched to CTM once the train to lynch him moved in that direction.  

You voted to shoot right away by posting to "Lets see if it works" and next post put up a shooting poll.   Very Blood thirsty.

Verbal even agreed, logically he should holster.

Voting results.  Notice you want to shoot Spoot (good call), but you do not give a reason.  This will be brought up below.

Day 2, you immediately vote to lynch spoot along with Verbal.  But do not give a reason.  

Why is the town cop voting to lynch you?

Then the tide starts to change towards Smash whom you did not accuse of anything and remove your vote for spoot.

So you originally wanted to shoot spoot, then voted to lynch spoot all with good reason, but jumped on the smash train last minute. Very Serial Killer of you. 

Then when Smash doesn't die, you say you aren't going after smash again possibly because you think he really could be a cop and investigate you.

However, once the Smash train starts up again, you jump back on it.  But only before it gets going from AJ, CTM, and JVOR.  Lynching Verbal and verbal shooting would be the only time you lead from the front in voting.

Next day, three people start to jump on spoot, so you jump on spoot.   

Yet you jumped off the Spoot train to kill Smash, but never gave a reason.   Very Serial Killer behavior. 

Day five, you jump on the Stark train right after AJ and without any reason at all.   

Here is where Drums noticed on Monday, what I have now noticed.  You seem to say a lot, but really don't say anything.  Very Serial Killer like.

I actually like the level of effort in this post.

• Upvote 1

Also, scum is only in good position because they got the cop. Who in their right mind blitzes two of their teammates early on with the risk that a cop investigates them and foils the bus plan. That’s such a massive risk to take and depends on you hitting cop without him clearing too many people or nailing you to foil the gambit. 

now post smash and spoot i think it’s definitely possible bussing could appear. 

4 hours ago, A.J. said:

Probably wouldn’t go here with that argument by the way. Rules state not to claim characters but maybe 80 is lenient with hints 

either way, I’d stay off this topic. There is more than enough evidence elsewhere to show you’re not a likely partner to the lynched scum

If you understand the back story I'd be appreciative to learn more.  Both of you appear to have some knowledge of which I'm unaware.

13 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

If you understand the back story I'd be appreciative to learn more.  Both of you appear to have some knowledge of which I'm unaware.

Some VTs have been flipping as pizza slices and she was alluding to jokes/bread crumbs from before that became “public” knowledge in her defense. I was pointing out that could be toeing the line of character reveal so better to play it safe.

Here is my take on Decker real quick. Everyone was suspicious of PDX.  There was not much to go on but now that I saw D2 voting, he voted for JC, who seems pretty townesque. Then his resignation post I was like ok maybe he is town. Now decker comes in and votes JVOR who I am leaning towards being town.

• Upvote 1

unvote

later will be on tonight and look at the past days cuz if the cop invs are really true then most everything i said is guaranteed wrong, in any case i dont think beaver is scum so im not voting there, just town that made bad decisions IMO. ya his votes might look bad but i disagree about the town/scum 

hope he is scum tho, yall welcome to form a competing train on yours truly and draw this day out longer tho cuz one way traffic, and no Ga ta is not getting lynched dont think shes scum anyway even w/o the jvill post

all a hunch nothing more, "i dont have a role" "yeah but serial killer" "quiet people are suspicious" doesnt seem like scum to me just inexperienced town in over hisher head

1 hour ago, deckerfan said:

Ok

Yea there r lurker scum common

But in my experience here scum who play like cowards get laughed at and receive less credit from some ppl afterwards,  

plus scum regardless of experiencejust as likely to be like Spoot and stark who hate inactive games and go balls to the wall if not busy regardless of alignment. Make their victory sweeter or whatever

...and yet we celebrate those who pick up a bad slot and lead their team to victory.

You're scum.  You know it and I know it.

Rule 14.